Our Greeting

Secret Idol~~

Rose PV

"Ok now that you have met please introduce yourself boys" YG Papa smiled at them and looked at me to make I sure I was pay attention to them. The 12 boys all stood up and greeted her "We are ONE! Hello, We are EXO" I looked at them with awe.

 

"I'm Baby Face Luhan. Lead Vocal, Chinese in Exo-M" Waah he's does have a baby face~!!

"Hi. I'm Chen. Main vocal, Korean in Exo-K" Ohh I wanna hear him sing!!

"Hello. I'm Panda Tao. You can call me Tao! Maknae, Chinese in Exo-M" Panda??!!

"I'm Yi Xing, aka Lay. Main dancer, vocalist, Chinese in Exo-M" Lay...........like my favourite crisps.

"Hi~ I'm Kim Min Seok, please call me Xiumin. Lead Vocalist, Chinese in Exo-M" He looks like a bun. Hehehe~

"Yo! I'm Exo-M Leader, Papa Kris. Sub-vocalist, Chinese-Canadian." oooohhhh foreigner like me~~!! Wait.......Papa?!! Then whose Mama??!!

"Hey~ I'm Dance machine Kai. Korean in Exo-K" Dance Machine uh~~ I wanna see!

"Hello~ I'm Baby maknae Sehun. Lead Dancer and Korean in Exo-K"...........Cute~~!! His hair is awesome!!

"I'm D.O. Main vocalist, Korean in Exo-K" Hehe he looks like an owl~.

"I'm Beakhyun. Main vocalist, Korean in Exo-K" Bacon??!

"I'm Exo-K Leader, Mama Suho.(Guardian of Exo)" Ahh~~ So he's the Mama.

"I'm Happy Virus Chanyeol. Main rapper, korean in Exo-K" Happy Virus??!! He reminds me of Bommie Unnie.

 

"Thank you boys. Now Rose it's your turn." SM Papa looked at me in anticipation.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Rose Akashii you can call me Rose. I'm a Japanese-American." I finished my sentence and blushed. I hurried over next to SM Papa and he hugged me tightly. "Let's continue......."

We all sat down and i sat between YG and SM Papa. "Exo, Rose here has already met all of the YG, JYP and SM Artist, you are the only group left and we trust that you would be able to take care of her for the time being until her debut and during your collaboration." My ears perked up when SM Papa said these words to them. I looked at Exo and they seemed to be shocked. "You boys will continue your schedules as planned but you will have to bring Rose. She will accompany you in every activity you boys do. We will talk about the collaboration after she has debuted." YG was in his serious tone which made the boys flinch.

"YG Papa.......then am I going to be in their dorm?" I asked in curiosity. "No they will be in your dorm since they dont have a spare room in theirs and your place is so much bigger. Exo, you will have to transfer dorms, I forgot to tell you while we were in SM. Sorry." I saw the Exo members jaw drop when they heard about it. "Mr. Yang.......May I ask when would you like us to move?" I looked at the guy that said it, Suho, I think......."Is it alright if you can move dorms in two days?" YG Papa looked at SM Papa if he has agreed and he has.

We talked about the schedules of Exo and YG Papa told them to take care of me very well or else they would be dead. I saw the terror in their eyes when YG Papa warned them. "Yang don't be so harsh on them. I will know everything if they did something." SM Papa grinned at them which scared the Exo members more.

When we were about to finish the talk, my phone rang. 'Dara Unnie' I looked at YG Papa and he nodded telling me to answer it. I stood up and walked at the window."Yawbosehyo Unnie?" I asked in a quiet voice because I was still in the room with them. "Rose, choesonghamnida(sorry), we are not in Korea yet......we have some schedules changes and we have to be abroad for a while." I gasped at the sound of Dara Unnie being frustrated. Dara Unnie rarely gets like this. "It's ok Unnie. I'll be fine YG Papa is still here and I have someone who is going to take care of me~ Don't worry about me, you have to finish your job right." I spoke in a cheerful voice."We're really sorry Baby Rose, we'll make it up to you ok?" I agreed to her and bid her goodbye because she had to go on another flight.

I came back and seated where i sat. YG Papa looked at me with  "Is there something wrong Rose?" I smiled at him. "2NE1 said something happend to their schedule and they won't be back in Korea for a while." I voiced it out in a positive way. YG Papa knew I was upset but didnt question any further. Exo were stunned when I mentioned 2ne1. They might a fan of Unnie.

We finished our talk and I bid my goodbye to YG Papa for the day. I went to the carpark with SM Papa and Exo. I was still socially awkward with them and didnt talk to any of them through out the small journey to the carpark. As soon as we arrived SM Papa asked me where I would be going. "I think I'll go Ice skating.......I miss the rink" I said in certainty. All the Exo boys looked at me in awe. "Ah! Then I think Exo might wanna join you Rose. Right Exo?" SM Papa looked at Exo with an expression I have never seen before. The Exo members smiled back at SM Papa and agreed with him. "Sure we would love to go. We could use this time to know each other." I looked at the person who said it and it was Chen smiling at me.

"Well then Rose they will accompany you in Ice skating. I have to go to the company and do some paper work. I'll see later ok?" I smiled at him and he kissed my forehead and said his goodbyes. I was left with the boys and their driver. I looked at them and they just smiled at me for a while..........ok this is getting awkard~~ "Ummm.......So....Rose-shii......Where should we go Ice Skating?" I looked at Sehun. I spoke in a soft voice. "We can go to my usual Ice skating rink...." They heard what I said and smiled. I told them where it was and tried to ease the tension between us. "ummm..Please dont call me Rose-shii......I'm not really used to it......Just call me Rose." They all gave me reasuring smile that they will call me rose. "Ok Rose then also call us by our names if you want." Chanyoel spoke in a very cheerful way.

I asked them we should leave and I was about to go to my car, when Kris called me "Rose? Where are you going? I thought we are leaving......aren't you going to ride with us?" I forgot to tell them I'm driving my car. Pabo!! "Sorry Kris I forgot to tell you, I'm going to drive my car there and you guys can follow." I said in a apologetic way. "You can drive?" Sehun looked at me in amazement. "Yea, I really like driving." I told him happily. "So which car are we going to follow?" Tao asked. I pointed at the yellow flashing car behind them and they all turn. They were once again astound by the view. "YOU OWN THAT CAR?!!" Kai screamed. I nodded at his statement and made my way to it. I looked at them and thought of something in my head that might help me get along with them. "Do 3 of you want to ride with me? There is still 3 seats left available in the car." I beamed at them.

 

Thanks for reading this~~ ^_^