Preparing

Secret Idol~~

Author's PV

Exo arrived at their dorm and rested. After their dinner, all of them relaxed in the living room and chatted about their day. "Today was fun!! I mean visiting YG and Rose was shocking but awesome. Also Ice skating with Rose and watching her was just perfect!!" Sehun exclaimed while he ate pocky with Chen. "Yea.....Rose was awesome, but why did they pick us?" Chanyeol questioned. "Exactly..why? I mean we're just starting and we aren't even near her level in talent. She's also trained by three magnificent companies in Korea." Chen added as he took the last pocky which Sehun was about to eat. "YAA!! That was mine!!" "Hehehe to slow~~" Chen snickered. "Well I wouldn't mind doing this collaboration if it's her. If you think about it, she's nice, pretty, y and her personality seems different, how do I say........unique." Each member agreed to Kai's statement. They knew Rose was different the moment they met her. She's likeable and different from other girls.

"Ok since we all think it's ok to do the collaboration, although we already agreed with YG this morning, we should start packing now. Manager said the moving truck will be here tomorrow afternoon. So go go go!!" Suho Mama told the children. Their manager brought them boxes so they could pack their stuff easily. Each member took two large boxes and started their task.

An hour into packing, Exo's dorm turned into chaos. They were screaming and running around looking for their things.

Sehun and Tao's Room: "YA!! GIVE THAT BACK!!" Tao screamed at the top of his lungs while Sehun ran around the dorm reading Tao's diary.

Chanyeol and Beakhyun's Room: "Have you seen my spongebob boxers? The one Kris gave me on my birthday?" Chanyeol said as he packed his shirts in a luggage."AAHHH! Where's my limited edition eyeliner from Japan?!! Who used it?!!!" Beakhyun whimpered.

Xiumin and Luhan's Room: "I wonder how long we'll be together in this collaboration." Xiumin stated while stuffed his books inside the box. "Yea I hope we stay together for a long time. Rose is really nice and I have a feeling we'll get along very well." Luhan smile as he took his bear and put it in his luggage.

Kris and Suho's Room: "Mama do you think it's a good idea for one girl and twelve guys in one dorm?" Kris asked as he closed his box and finished. On the other hand Suho was not even half way done. "Now that I think about it...We should set some rules when we get there."

Chen and D.O's Room: D.O's box was full of cook book and nearly took up half of the box. "Hey.....Kyungsoo (D.O's real name) I think thats too much cook book you have there. You should throw some away." Chen watched him. "No it isn't, when we live with Rose I'll be cooking delicious food for her.

Kai and Lay's Room: "Hey Kai should we get Rose a present? I heard when you move into a house in Japan, the neighbor or room mate will give them a present." Lay explained as he sorted out his shoes. "Oh thats a good idea, but what does she like?" Kai said and thought about it.

 

Rose's PV

Wahh I'm so tired~ Who knew I would be skating with Exo on our first time meeting. I got out of my car and walked towards the door. "Tadaima (I'm home)" I entered the house and forgot that no one was home. "Meow~! Woof~!" "Oh Cloud, Whiskers! Why are you here?" I crouched down to pet them and picked them up, heading towards the kitchen. "Okaerinasai (Welcome back)" I heard two voices as I reached the kitchen. "Shiro, Kuro! Hisashiburi (Long time no see)!!!" I put Cloud and Whiskers down and gave the twins a big hug.

Shiro and Kuro have been with me and my brother ever since birth because our mothers were best friends. They were like my big brothers and they would protect me all the time. Although they are four years older than me they still tend to try and act my age. They are both identical twins so many people would get confused between the two, even their parents, but me and Kira knew who was who. We don't know how but we know, complicated right?

"Did Kira tell you to come over?" I questioned them. "Kira said to check up on you and take care of Cloud and Whiskers."Shiro voiced out. "He also told us about the your collaboration with a group so we know you'll be busy." Kuro added. I should tell them about the dorming.....or should I? Nevermind If I told them, they would tell YG Papa it is not needed for me to dorm with Exo but we really do cause I'll be with them for a longgg time. I should just say something else. "Kuro, Shiro. You're both busy with your photoshoot and drama right? I think there is no need for you guys to look after me. I'll be going to the dorms and stay near YG Papa." I explained to them. "Are you sure Rose.....I mean your brother won't be here for a while and he did say to watch over you." They both said in unison. "No it's ok, I'll call Kira and tell him, also I'll be taking care of Cloud and Whiskers from today onwards. I may be busy but I'll be taking them everywhere if I have to. And you guys are also as busy as my brother, I know your schedules." I stuck my tongue out at them and they giggled at me. "Fine but you have to make sure you call us as well everyday, not just Kira! We missed you soo much our flower." The spoke and harmony as they both lifted me up and tickled me.

Shiro and Kuro stayed with me for 3 hours but had to leave cause their manager called and told them to go back to the hotel. Both of the twins didn't have a house in Korea, they would usually stay at our house for vacation or when they gave work here for a long time. It seems that they were only going to stay in Korea for five weeks and they've stayed at the hotel the whole time. "Rose take care we'll see you again in two weeks ok? Be safe and stay away from strangers and don't get lured by sweets!!" They both shouted as they got in the white van. "HEEY!! I'm not a little kid anymore!!!" I screamed at them and they waved goodbye and drove off.

I played with Cloud and Whiskers for twenty minutes and then i decide to pack my extra stuff I'll need when I get to the dorms tomorrow morning. YG Papa told me this morning to move in the dorms tomorrow morning so I could sort out my things before Exo arrives the next day. Of course I have to bring Cloud and Whisker's stuff, I just hope the Exo members aren't allergic to pets. The members were very nice and I just hope we get along within the collaboration.

The Next Day

I arrived at the dorm me and Exo was going to live in and realized the last time she was here, she had a sleep over with the 2NE1 Noonas. I unlocked the door and gasped at the mess of the living room. Clothes, shoes and accesories were everywhere, luckily we cleaned up the food and snacks so it's not very messy. I took my bags, Cloud and Whiskers into my room and started cleaning the rooms. Few hours into cleaning the place looks good as new, everything was in place and tidied up.

I decided to check the other room and made sure it was clean. There was 8 rooms in total, but one room was the wardrobe. As I was unpacking my things in my room I heard my phone ring in the living room. I ran to the living room as fast as I could before the phone stopped ringing and on the way I managed to slip while I was going around the corner. Luckily I was able to reach the phone on it's last ring. "Moshi Moshi? (Hello?)" "Rose? Are you at the dorm yet? Why didn't you answer sooner?" SM Papa's voice echo through the phone. "Yes, I'm at the dorm now, I had clean a bit cause there was some clothes issue last time I came here and I left my phone in  the living room." I explained while rubbing my knees due to the fall. He told me the details about Exo's move in plan. In about an hour i guess their boxes and stuff would be here. I said goodbye to SM Papa and went to the kitchen. I was begining to feel hungry after all the tasks I achieved and went to look for food. To my disbelieve there was no food or anything in the kitchen. Aahh come on!! I ruffled my hair and whined softly to myself. Bom Unni must have eaten everything that day, I sighed and call for pizza delivery. I'll just do the groceries tomorrow, I'm so tired right now.

An hour later Exo's stuff arrived and there was lots!! There were 24 boxes and they looked very big. Each box had drawings and their names, so cute! Right after the boxes were delivered my pizza came. I'm so hungry!! While i was eating, I decided to start writing a diary. I've never done it before and I don't even know where to start. I guess........write about our meeting? or.....AH! I know, when YG Papa told me I'll have a collaboration. Ok! Let's do this! Fighting! That night I explained everything to the notebook that will kepp my secrets forever.......or so I thought.

 

-----------Thank you for reading!! I had so much test, quizs and hw these days -_- Chinese New Year Holiday is coming!! YEA!!~~------------