Getting along Part 2

Secret Idol~~

Luhan's PV

'Woah......she is one cool kid' Luhan thought in his head. When Rose finished talking on the phone I heard her humming a song. She sounds like she wants to sing. "Rose do you want to sing right now?" I asked her because I know how it feels when you want to sing but you can't due to your situation. We saw Rose blush at his statement and nodded slightly. She is so cute! My heart is beating so fast........

"You can sing if you want. You'll be making your debut soon so you might as well sing to us now." Xiumin said boldly. She looked hesitant while staring at the road. "Maybe later Xiumin Hyung........We are here now." She smiled softly. She wheeled the car around the corner and parked it smoothly. She really is a good driver. She seems very nice and talented.

We arrived at the Rink. Xiumin exited out the car and helped us out. The vans had just parked and the rest of my members were jumping off the vans one by one. I noticed that there was no one around except us and we were lucky. No saesangs nor fans here. This place seem to be out of public view.

We all renunited in front of the entrance and went in. Most of the staff greeted Rose like she was a regular......she probably is. We arrived at the counter and a middle-aged blonde haired man behind the desk stood up and hugged Rose. "Oh Rose I haven't seen you in ages!!" Luhan felt a little jealous when the man hugged her small figure. "Sorry Oppa the Papas kept on training me nearly everyday" She softly said in her angelic voice. He pulled away and looked over at us. "Ohh so they're the 14 guests!! I'm the manager of the rink." He smile at us very kindly. "So who will be skating today?" He asked us and started heading towards his table. He came back towards us and handed me the pen and paper. "Write your shoe sizes and after you guys are done you can give back to me." He explained to us.

We all agreed we would go in together and wrote our shoe size. After we have finished I noticed Rose was no longer in our sight. "Guys, Where's Rose?" I asked in a calm tone. We all looked at each other then started looking for Rose on the spot. "It's ok boys, relax. Rose went to get change." Manager appeared behind Tao and he jumped. "Oh ok sir" I handed him the paper with our shoe size. "Just call me Jay" He's really nice.

Jay told us to sit on the benches near the entrance of the rink and told us we could get anything from the food area for free while he gathers their skate shoes. Sehun and Kai immediately ran towards the food area and ordered hot dogs for the members. They came back telling us that the staff will bring the food them. We all saw Rose come out of the locker room and we all stared in astoundment.

Sehun's PV

We saw her walk out the locker room, she looks so y in the tight black and blue track suit. "Ohhh~~ She has a good figure." Kai exclaimed.
"Agreed Kai.......How can she be so cute yet y at the same time?" Kris interpreted. I admitted........just how? She is literally breaking every rule of how cute and y one person can get. We watched her walk towards the bench right beside the entrance of the rink. She inserts her feet in pure white skate shoes and and ties it tight. As she stood up to adjust her feet she noticed us watching her and blushed. She really is beautiful.....no wonder YG and SM treat her like princess, she is so polite and drop dead gorgeous.

Jay and some staff came over to our table with our skate shoes and food and placed it on top. We heard a creak and saw Rose going on the rink. Her figure looks so fragile and stunning. "She looks good doesn't she boys?" We all smiled and agreed. "You guys are very lucky to be here......She rarely brings anybody here. You boys must be special." We looked at him confusingly and some of us frowned. "We just met today and we're her collaboration partner for her debut." Kris clarified.

"oohh so then that means she probably allowed you boys to go with her so she can get along with you boys. I think you know that she is socially awkard right?" He looked over at Rose who is now skating gracefully in circles on the ice. "May I ask you guys a favor?" Asked us in a caring way and we all nodded. "Please take care of her well........she will usually hide her troubles, smile all the time and always look after someone else more than herself. I want her to be happy, so please keep her safe." Jay asked as he bowed at us. "Please don't worry Jay, we will keep her safe and keep an eye on her even when she debuts. She is really special to alot of people and we were trusted to care for her." We all looked at him and gave him a thumbs up. Jay smiled at ease and thanked us.

D.O's PV

Rose really is special. First YG warned us if anything happend to her we would be dead, then our own Ceo and now a manager of an Ice Skating Rink. We have such a big task......I wonder why they picked us? I mean we are just starting our career and we are barely experienced. Well I won't mind taking care of Rose though, she's really gentle, kind and pretty.

"I guess you guys should start watching Rose. Looks like she will perform with her favourite song." 'Oh she's going to perform?!' I thought in my head. We headed towards the rink and watched as she skated towards the center. Suddenly 'Rose' by Lee Hi played in the background and she moved like a feather. Her balance was perfect and with every move she made gave me goosebumps. I have never seen anyone skate like that. "Wah~ She's dancing like a ballerina~ It's so beautiful and graceful." We heard Kai speak in an impressed tone. I suddenly notice her speed went up and she looked like she was about to jump. We waited for anticipation and........"whoosh!" She jumped right in front of us and landed so easily. My eyes widened as she continue her performance, I heard some of my members clap and cheer. She really is talented.

When her performance ended we all clapped and cheered. She skated towards us but didn't leave the rink. The closer she got the faster my heart beated.......ahh stoping beating like that heart!!!

Author's PV

Rose skated towards D.O and gave a questioning face. "Aren't you guys going to skate now?" She asked as she pointed towards Exo's table with skate shoes. The boys turned their heads and ran towards their table. 5 mins later all of the boys were ready. Most of Exo already entered the rink but there were 2 other members who looked hesitant. Kris and Chen. The members were encouraging them but the maknaes were not helping. They decided to tease them both and especially Kris as he is known to be good at everything........that's what he said. Rose watched them tease and encourage both the non skaters, she skated towards the two helpless boys and held her hands out to them.

"I can teach you two if you want? All I need you to do the whole time is balance and don't drag me down with you when you fall." Rose gave a carefree smile and giggled. Kris and Chen looked at each other and nodded, they both took her hand and entered. At first they were shaky and held onto the rails and Rose's hand, but Rose was able to teach them well and after a few falls on their asses and balance, they began to skate without her help. Chen kept on falling on his bum everytime, due to the pranks Beakhyun and Chanyeol pulls on him on the rink. They all decided to play tag. The fastest ones were Rose, Kai, Tao, Sehun and their our suprise D.O, which was kinda unfair to the hyungs because in the first round the maknaes were tagged and the hyungs were kinda slow. The game went on till they were tired.

"Wow! That was so fun!!" Chanyeol happily voiced out as they were getting ready to leave. "You guys are always welcomed to come here anytime if you want." Jay said. "We would love to!!" Sehun exclaimed like a kid. Sehun was so hyper when he got on the ice and had plastered a creepy yet still good looking smile the whole time. They bid their goodbyes to Jay and Rose whispered something in his ear before leaving out the door to catch up with Exo.

They reached the car park and was now heading to the vans. "Ok I'll be leaving now. I had so much fun with you guys today. I'll see you in two days. I hope we can get along more." Before going to their vans they arrived at the shining Bee."Of course we will~ You should go now before it gets to late." Lay showed his dimple smile. It was already 4pm in the afternoon. Rose nodded, smiled and bowed at them. Before getting in her car she spoke "Thank you so much for today" and blushed.

The boys watched the car reverse and sped out of sight in seconds. "Ok boys we should get you to the dorms so you can start packing and rest." The manager watched each member get into the vans and noticed their flushed faces 'Aiya Rose you got them' He thought in his head. Everyone was ready and headed towards their dorm.

 

-------Sorry I kinda think this chapter is boring but I'll try to make it more interesting ^_^ Thanks for reading :D-------