Getting along

Secret Idol~~

Authors PV

Exo was suprised to hear Rose ask If 3 of them wanted to ride with her, in the most coolest car ever. They all looked at each other knowing that they would have to decide who is going with Rose. "Rose can you excuse us a bit." Rose looked at them confusingly. "Sure........." and nodded at them.

They boys gathered in a circle and began their bussiness. "Ok let's do rock paper scissor. Who ever wins will go with Rose." D.O explained to them. "ka-wi-ba-wi-bo!" All rock. "ka-wi-ba-wi-bo!" All paper "ka-wi-ba-wi-bo! ka-wi-ba-wi-bo! ka-wi-ba-wi-bo!" This went on for at least 5 minutes which was suprising to Rose and just giggled at their childish play.

In the end the Hyungs won, Xiumin, Luhan and Suho. "Wahh~~ I really wanted to ride with Rose" Sehun was fake crying. "Next time another 3 of the members can go with me." She gave them a joyful smile. "There's a next time??!!" Tao blurted out. Rose was taken back at the volume of Tao's voice. Kris saw her action and smacked Tao on the back of his head. Tao pouted and looked at him with 'What did I do!!?' face. "Kris, It's ok. I'm was just suprised at the volume of his voice." She gave him a comfortable smile. Kris just nodded. "Sorry Rose. I was too loud" Tao was still pouting and was regreting his action.

Roses habit kicked in when she saw Tao pouting and suddenly hugged him. "It's ok just don't pout anymore....." She realized what she did and pulled away. "Ah! Mianhae (sorry)......." She bowed remorsefully. "I have a habit of hugging someone when they are pouting because of me." Rose looked down at her shoes waiting for a response.

Exo's PV

Exo's eyes widened when she made that move and glared at Tao with jealousy. Tao on the other hand froze when she hugged him. "She is soo small~~!!" Tao screamed in his head. She pulled back and Tao had a very big grin on his face. "Ah! Mianhae.......I have a habit of hugging someone when they are pouting because of me." Tao looked at her still with the grin plastered on his face. "It's ok Rose, I wouldn't mind if you gave me hugs all the time." Tao received two big whacks on his head again from Suho and Chen. "Ouch!! Hyungs!~~" The rest of the members eyed him with a look saying 'Say anymore and say goodbye to you Gucci'.

Tao knew what it meant and backed down. "Rose I think we should go now......" He looked over at his Hyungs and they gave him a 'Go in the van now!' sign. "Yea.....ok. Let's go guys." Xiumin was excited to go in the car.

Rose's PV

The other members hopped in their vans and were ready to leave. I had Luhan, Suho and Xiumin with me. I unlocked the door and opened the booth to placed my bag inside. The 3 boys were staring at my car in amazement. I helped Suho and Luhan pull the seat for them to enter in the back seat. Once they were settled in I went around to the driver seat, opened the door and sat in the car. Before Is started I rolled my window down and looked at Exo's drivers. I asked them to just follow my car so we wouldn't have any trouble later.

I started the car and the loud growling sound startled Xiumin. "WAOH!" Xiumin screamed. Suho, Luhan and I laughed hysterically at his reaction. Xiumin laughed along with us after getting used to his surrounding. As I was reversing my phone rang. I kept on reversing and just answered "Answer call." The boys were confused and thought she was talking to them, but then the ringing stopped and a voice echoed. "Hello~~ Rose~~ It's Shinee~~ Are you free today??" The boys jaws drop and looked at me.

"Sorry Shinee Hyungs. I'm going Ice Skating with Exo today. I was suppose to meet 2NE1 Unnies but they are not yet in Korea." I was still driving with two black vans tailing me. "WAE?!! EXO!!!?? Why are you with them!?" They shouted through the speaker of the car. I turned the volume down knowing that they would be shouting through out the call. "Hyungs I have Suho, Xiumin and Luhan in my car......Don't scream at your phone or I'll hang up and won't talk to you today." I said in a soft voice. "Suho?? Xiumin? Luhan? They can hear us?" They questioned. "Yes they can." I looked at them and signaled them to say Hi. "Annyeonghaseyo!"

"Wah they really are there......Rose we hyungs are upset~~ By the way which car are you using now?" I heard a whimper in the background and giggle. "Bumble Bee!" I told them cheerfully. Once again Shinee whined through the phone. "You guys are so lucky!! We haven't even touched that car yet......uwaa~~" They heard Taemin cry and smirked. "Hyungs I'll call you later ok? I need to call someone now. Bye~" Shinee said goodbye in sadness and hung up. "Wow Rose you actually made Taemin cry.....we have never heard him like that." Luhan clarified. I giggled at his statement.

15 minutes of driving i heard a voice. "Rose may I ask how old are you again? You never mentioned your age." Suho asked. "I think I might be younger than Sehun......He did say he's the maknae right?" I explained to them. "So you're 18?" I saw Luhan widen his eye on my mirror. "Yes" I said in Chinese. They looked at me in astonishment.

We stopped at a stop light and I dialed a number on my phone. I left it on speaker and waited for an answer. The light was green and I went fast but then slowed down when I realized I was not driving alone. "Rose you're a fast driver!!" Xiumin exclaimed with Suho and Luhan agreeing. Someone answered the phone and again a voice echoed the speaker. "Yoboseyo? Rose?" the speaker asked. "Oppa, I'm heading towards the Ice skating rink now. I'm still on the list right?" saying in a sweet voice. "Of course!! You're always on the list!" He said happily. "Oppa Have 14 more guests is it alright?" I heard silence in the background for a few second then heard. "Oh ok ok......you rarely bring that much." I heard him say it in a cheerful voice and bid goodbye. Ok now thats sorted out I feel like singing.......

---End of Part 1----