Dorming Together

Secret Idol~~

Author's PV

Exo boxes have already been delivered yesterday and now they are off to our new dorm. It took at least 30 mins to get there the building looks very modern. 'Ohh were going to live here.' Tao thought. They got out of our vans and headed towards the entrance and suprisingly it had the same door the YG Building has. The manager gave them a letter and Kris read it out loud.

'Hello Exo. You boys are going to be living with our treasure so we expect you to take care of her well. The building in front of you were made for Exo and Rose so only the staff, manager and you guys are able to enter the building. Your finger prints have already been identified in the fingerprint scanner. I hope you and Rose will be able to have a fun time together. Also this building has nearly everything you need, dance room, gym, swimming pool, studio and other rooms. We would love it if you guys are able to practice as much as you can so you'll improve in the future. Thanks boys and have fun!

From YG, SM and JYP

P.S - If you make her cry, you won't be dealing with us first.......you'll be dealing with your Sunbaes aka BigBang, Shinee, Mblaq, Rain, Wonder Girls, 2NE1 etc. So be careful of your actions! '

"Woah.......Rose is very special. Even our on Sunbaemin Shinee adores her." Xiumin exclaimed.

"How did they get our fingerprints? O_O" Kyungsoo asked with wide eyes. "Probably from our manager......" Suho answered. All of the members looked at each other sending a signal on who will scan their finger. In the end all of them looked at Kris and decided on him.

Kris scanned his finger "Access accepted" And the doors slided open. One by one the members entered the modern building mesmerized at the interior. They all got in the elevator and in their amazement there was still alot of space in the elevator. They arrived at their floor and it was the top floor, penthouse they all thought. When they got out of the elevator, the first thing in sight was a big sliding door with a long shoerack agaisnt the wall. "I think we put our shoes there?" Lay tilted his head on his remark.

When they removed and placed their shoes, they headed towrards the door and gasped at the sight when the door slid open. Exo didn't expect the dorm to look so advanced, modern and big.

"Woof Woof!! Grrr~~!!!" The members jumped back and looked at the small furball that bark fiercely but it was too cute to be threatening. Beakhyun went on his knees to pet the small dog but instead it bit him. "Ouch!! That hurts you know!!!" He screamed while rubbing his fingers. The members were laughing at his failure. "Haha feisty little animal" Kai said. "Yah! Why don't you try?! Maybe it'll bite you too!!" Beakhyun screamed still tending his injury. Kai was about to move towards the furball but it ran away and gave a bark before going to a room.

"I wonder whose puppy that was?" Chen asked. They didn't really mind it and started to head towards the living room. Their manager told them to wait there, while he tried to call Rose. "She's probably at home still sleeping. I mean its 7:00am in the morning right now." Suho told his manager, but their manager stilled called Rose. "Riinggg riinngg~" All of the members looked at each other and fished their phones out. Non of their phones were ringing........."Ummm Hyung.....can you cancel the call for a minute." D.O told his manager and he did. As soon as he hung up the ringing stopped. "Rose is here?!!" Tao, Sehun and Kai screamed. "That's her phone right? If I can remember she has that ringtone!!" Beakhyun also screamed.

Suddenly they heard a voice. "NNgghhhaaahhhh(yawn)......Ohayo~~!!" Exo saw a figure coming out of a room and walked towards them. It was Rose. "Why are you screaming so early in the morning~??" She said sleepily in Japanese, thinking she was talking to her brother. The members were shocked see here in this state. Her revealing thighs, messy hair, sleepy eyes and not to mention the big shirt that covered her body. She walked over to Chanyeol still thinking it was her brother and gave him a hug. Chanyeol froze and blushed at the skinship he was having with Rose "What going on?!! Is she still asleep?!" He thought in his head while the other members were killing him in their minds. Chanyeols heart kept on beating faster and faster. 'Aniyo!! My heart belongs to Dara Noona!!' He screamed in his thought.

A few seconds later Rose's hug became lose and she was about to fall but Chanyeol was able to snap out of his world and caught her. She was fast asleep in his arms and the members thought she was cute when she sleeps. "Wow she falls asleep quite fast, like a baby." Beakhyun stated. "Because of you, Sehun, Kai and Tao, she woke up." Kris explained to them and whacked their heads. Chanyeol put the small figure on the couch. "She must have stayed up late last night." Suho said in a worried voice. 'I wonder what she was doing?' Suho thought.

Out of no where a voice popped up. "Nop she didn't, thats just her. She's very hard to wake up and she's very sleepy in the morning." It suprised all the members when they saw man walk in the living room carrying some shopping bags. The man look like he was in his 20's and he was nearly as tall as Kris. Jet black hair, green eyes, strong figure and handsome. Exo was mezmerised with his eyes and all thought it must be Rose's boyfriend. "Sorry but who are you?" Kris asked in a demanding way. 'Who is he? And how did he get in? I thought only Exo and Rose had access (also the staff)' Kris thought in his mind. "Ah sorry to startle you guys. I'm Roses......" He walked over to the kitchen counter and droped the bags on the table, then turned to the curious boys behind him eager to for the answer. "I'm her bestfriend, manager......and...." All of the members had wide eyes as they were waiting for the last word. "Ex-boyfriend!" The man exclaimed amused by their reaction. Kris and Sehun still had a poker face but their insides were screaming. Chanyeol, Tao, Beakhyun and Chen's jaw dropped. Xiumin and D.O dropped their snacks. Suho and Kai blinked several times. Luhan and Lay spoke in Chinese saying "Now I don't have a chance....."

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

"I'm just kidding~" The man snickered and watched as the boys sighed out of relief. 'Fhew~ I thought it was her boyfriend.' They all thought in their heads. "I'm Harry Chow by the way. I've known Rose for at least 4 years and I'm assigned to take care of her and her career, so you'll be seeing me alot." He smiled at them. The boys returned a smile and and wanted to ask Harry a question but before they could he spoke out first and answered the question they were about to ask. "I'll be making breakfast now because Rose needs to wake up. The key to wake her up is 'FOOD'. Did you guys eat yet?" Harry walked towards the kitchen and started arranging the groceries. "Yes Harry-shii." D.O politely replied.  "Oh really? Ok but I'll still make snacks for you guys to eat. I already know all of you by the way. Yang told me about you. Also drop the formality, I'm not used to it. Just call me Harry." The group nodded and replied. "Then Harry please call us by our names if you want also." Suho said in a polite voice.

Harry has told them they could use the TV as he cooked breakfast for the Princess so she'll awaken. D.O and Lay assisted him while the others watched TV that Harry showed before leaving them to their own devices. "Kris Gege.....Do you think Rose has a boyfriend?" Tao question the leader ou of nowhere and the members looked at him with suprised faces. "How would I know..." Kris said in a poker face, not showing his feelings towards the question. "Now that I think about it.....did she? She looks so pure to even have one." Beakhyun stated to them. "We could just ask her later you know. But i doubt she had or has a boyfriend. With all the sunbaemins carring for her, I don't think she can even have one." Sehun pointed out the fact while fiddling with his phone. They all agreed to Sehun's statement and waited for her to wake up.

30 mins later Harry, D.O and Lay finished cooking. The table was set and the food looked and smells delicious. The cooks went to the living room to get Rose and the others. "Aish~ this girl......she probably dreaming right now. No wonder she hasnt wakon up yet with the smell" Harry said with an annoyed voice. The boys laughed and watch Harry wake up Rose. "Rose wake up we made breakfast." He said while shaking her gently. The shake seemed like it wasnt enough to awaken her so Harry lifted her up and walk towards the dinning table, Exo followed from behind and felt a bit amused at her state. He placed her on the chair and held her head to prevent her from falling.

Rose groaned and her eyes opening slightly, lazily. "Nii-san.....I'm still sleepy.....let me sleep for 5 mins more" Harry got annoyed when Rose spoke. "YAH! ROSE AKASHII!!! WAKE UP OR I'LL POUR COLD WATER ON YOU!!" The boys were taken back when Harry shouted at Rose. Rose opened her eyes a bit wider this time and gave a faint smile. "Ohh~~ It's Harry~~ Joeun Achimimnida (Good Morning)" 'Wahh she sounds so cute!!' Xiumin accidently whispered out loud, luckily only Luhan heard him and nodded. She sat straight but was still in a sleepy state, she still hasn't spotted the boys yet. Rose looked down on the plate and grinned. "yummy~~ My favourite!! Thanks Har~~aghhh(yawn)" "YAAH! Don't yawn when you are thanking someone!! And I'm not the one who cooked that." She looked at Harry sleepily properly for the first time since this morning with a confuse face. Then she realized that there were a few guys behind him. She snapped out of her sleepy world and gave a small sqeak. "Kya!"

The boys thought it was cute when she covered her face with her hand and saw her ears turn red. "I'm so sorry you have to see me like this...." She said shyly at them and she peeked through her hands. "Hahaha Rose is embarrassed!! That's what you get for being a sleepy head!" Rose blushed more and gave Harry a death glare, which was even cuter to the boys sight. "So this is you in the morning huh? Well seems like we will have a good time waking you up princess." Kai finally spoke and gave Rose a prince like smile. "There's no need for you to hide your habits you know.....We'll be together for a while anyways." Chanyeol had a creepy big smile plastered on his face.

"I'm going to get changed!" Rose stood up from her seat blushing but only to be pushed back down by Harry forcefully. "No you are not! Eat first then you can change." Rose pouted and glared at him again. She was still embarrassed about her appereance but she didn't mind that much after she took her first bite. "Mmmm It'som yummmmmggh(chewing) Whmomh madmh thms?" "Yah! Don't speak with food in your mouth, you're going to choke!!" Harry shouted as D.O placed a cup of water in front of her and smile. "Me and Lay made it for you. We're happy you liked it!" Rose blushed again and continued eating.

After Rose ate her food she immediatly left table to her room. "Aish~ That girl.......didnt even eat her carrots" Harry spoke with his forefinger on his temple. Exo only laughed at him and helped clear the table. 30 minutes later Rose got out of her room wearing simple

black leggings, white shirt and an oversized Pikachu hoodie.

Rose was embarresed that Exo saw her morning face, so she didn't look at any of them. 'Umm....Harry...Do you know where my phone is?' She asked when she arrived downstairs in the living room with Exo staring at her. "I haven't seen it. Did you check under your pillow?" Harry replied to her. "Rose I think it is still in your room. Our manager called you this morning when we arrived here and we heard your ringtone upstairs." Rose was suprised to hear Suho talking to her and she faced him. Rose's face burned up as she looked at Suho. "Ah..mmm.t-thanks" Rose ran up to her room and left Suho confused.

"Haha Suho I don't know what you did but she seemed to be affected" Harry approached the boys and pat Suho's back. "I didn't do anything though...." The boys and him were confused but ignored.

Rose's POV

Aish~ I'm still can't look at them properly.....all because of my morning habit!! I really need to change it. I walked over to my bed and took my phone from under my pillow. '5 Miss Calls, 9 Messages' Oh fudgey bar, I forgot to call them last night!! I opened my inbox and i had 5 from Nii-san and 4 from the twins. I immediatly call my brother first cause I know he's worried.

'ring~~ring~~ri...Ya!! Ms Akashii!! I didn't leave you there to ignore my calls!!' Oh bummer, he's annoyed.

'Sorry Nii-san~~ I'm really sorry~ I just forgot to call last night cause I was cleaning' Don't ask any questiond pls....

'Ok why were you doing that anyways? Ah nevermind! Just make sure you call me or answer my calls!!! OK?!' I had to put my phone inches away from my ear cause he's so loud.

'Okeii~ Sorry. Nii-san but i have to go now talk to you later!' 'Ah....' I hung up on him cause i needed to contact the twins now.

 

I checked one of their messages 'Ya?! We're trying to call you! Answer!!' I replied to them and assured them I was ok then threw my phone the bed. I layed on my bed at least 10 mins now, then i heard someone knock on my door. "Rose I'm going to YG to get your schedule ok. Also can you do a little bit of groceries, I don't i bought enough stock" I walked up to my door and opened it. "Arraso, I'll do it." I saw him smirking at me and I gave him a 'what?' look. "Also ask Exo to go with you.....and why were you blushing when you talked to Suho? uhh" "eh? I-I wasnt blushing!" "yes you were! -ding- anyways we'll talk about it later. I got to go. Bye!" I stood there thinking about what he said 'I was blushing?....Well he does remind of him'

 

-Who is 'him'?? Waahh its been so long since my last update -_- I apologize for my absence. So busy with my school and been going in and out of the hospital cuz of my stupid health. Anyways im doing fine for now ^_^ Ill update this week again!! Thanks for reading my story :) -