Meeting each other

Secret Idol~~

Rose (your) PV

Lee Hi - Rose was playing in the car

"I wonder who YG Papa set me up with" I thought out loud. I arrived at the carpark entrance and there I saw 2 big black vans i have never seen before and didnt really care much. I park my Chevy Camaro Bumble Bee car in my usual spot and started heading towards the door, suddenly someone grabbed my hand.

"AH!" I turned around to find T.O.P grabing my hand and BigBang with a big grin on their faces. "Morning Rossseeee~~" Daesung came over to give me a hug but GD pulled him back with a strong force. "Wae!??! Jiyong! I just wanna hug her~~" GD glared at him and he flinched. "You know Kira will kill you if you try to hug her.......you also know she doesn't like being hugged until she gives you one!!." I gave a little giggle and hugged Daesung so he would stop pouting and then hugged the rest of the members.

We talked about a few things as walked into the building and bid our goodbyes after arriving at their floor. I on the other hand had to go to YG Papa on the 6th floor of the building. When I arrive I heard YG Papa and SM Papa talking inside. I haven't seen SM Papa in a long time (even though i was in the company building yesterday -_-) So I decide to just run in and give him a hug.......

But before i could even run to him, I stood at the doorway shocked to see 12 guys sitting on the long couch..........."Eekk!" I ran out and slammed the door. I opened the door a little bit and peeked inside......."Am i in the wrong room? Who are they? Where is YG Papa?" I thought in my head. This is odd, YG Papa would never let strangers in his office. "Rose......Please come in. They wont bite, Yang Hyuk Papa and I are still here." SM Papa said in a calm softening voice. I came in very slowly and then ran behind YG Papa.

"Papa......Who are they? Why are they in your office?" I whispered to him and eyed him with confusion. "Rose don't be scared at them, you're making them feel bad." I looked over the boys and found their faces filled with grim. I slowly appeared in front of them and gave shy smile.

 

Authors PV

"Waahhhh!!~~" They were all in awe as they arrived in front of YG Building.

All of them have idolized YG and YG's artist. Their CEO also came along with them to speak with Yang Hyuk. Exo were really suprised when Kim Kyoung-wook (SM CEO) told them that they were going to collaborate with a special Trainee from YG, SM and JYP.

Flashback

Exo were called by the Ceo and and arrived in single file. They were all fidgeting and were getting nervous. "Did he find out i ate more buns??!!" Xiumin whispered to Chen. "I think were going to get into trouble because of ZiTao" Sehun snickered at Tao. "Ya!! Why me!??"

Kyoungwook (SM Ceo) entered his office to find 12 nervous boys waiting to be scolded......but he was not going to scold them today. "Boys........." All off them flinched in shock. "You guys must be wondering why you are here today on your day off" They all nodded in sync and looked at him depesrately for an answer.

"Exo, you will part of a very big project and we have picked your group for this out of all of the JYP, YG and SM boy group." They all gasped as he said these words to them. "We trust you to take care of a very special person and you will be working with her for quite a long time." They were still in trance until Kris spoke. "Sorry Kyoungwook but can i ask who is 'We?' " All the members realized what he asked their CEO and looked at him for answer. "'We' is I, myself and two other Ceos. YG and JYP." They looked at him in disbelief and all broke into a big smile. Kyoungwook told them to agree to this collaboration and without him explaining anymore about the plan, they agreed very quickly.

End of Flashback

Exo walked up to the entrance and realized there is only a finger print scanner on the door. Only YG Staff or members have access. Kyoungwook took out his cellphone and tried to call YG to tell him that they have arrived but before he could even press call, the door slid open. Exo felt stunned and went in the company observing and taking in the sight of famous buildings interior. They have reached the 6th floor and met YG's Ceo Yang Hyuk Suk.

Yang Hyuk Suk intimidated them with his looks and he noticed it. "Boys please relax i won't bite, i know you heard alot about me from the media but im not really like that" He said in a calm tone. Hyuk Suk invited them into his office and they all gaped at the famous figure collection in his office.

They all could not believe they were in his office."Sehun please pinch me.........i think i'm dreaming" Kai said in a daze. Sehun pinched him in the arm hard and heard a small whine. After taking in what's going on, the Ceos talked them down to business.

"Ok boys let's talk" Hyuk Suk offered them a seat on his long couch. "JYP, SM and I have been training a certain person in secret and we want her to make her debut soon with you boys collaborating with her." Exo was curious and they all started to think who is this girl. "umm......may we ask something?" Chen asked timidly. "Sure Chen-shii." Hyuk Suk replied with a smile. "Are we going to meet the girl today?" Chen looked at Kyoungwook and Hyuk Suk for answer. "Yes she will be he........." And they were cut off by the sound of the door opening.

"Eekk!" They heard a sound and looked at the door. At that moment Exo saw a small Angel!......They were all amazed at how fast she dissappeared and saw the door closed again. Then the door opened slightly with her face peeking in at us. She had a confused and frightened look. "Rose......Please come in. They wont bite, Yang Hyuk Papa and I are still here." Exo never heard Kyoungwook voice like that. And also what's Yang Hyuk Papa?!!? They all thought in their heads.

Exo saw the girl walk in slowly and then ran to behind YG. "Waaaa~ She is so cute" Chanyeol whispered to his best friend Beakhyun. "Papa......Who are they? Why are they in your office?" They heard her say those words and suddenly felt bad knowing they really shouldn't be here. They all thought it was just all luck. "Rose don't be scared at them you're making them feel bad." Hyuk Suk said in a soft voice. They saw her walk in front of them and smiled shyly at them. They all just melted inside with that cute shy smile she had given them.

 

This is very short, sorry guys >~< But this chapter is about them meeting :P Hehehe~~