Chapter 7

Hidden Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gayoon is waiting at a café alone. She checks the time on her phone and sighs.

“Always late” he says to herself with a sigh before playing with the straw in her drink.

Come on you idiot…this is for your benefit!

“Gayoon!”

“Finally!”

“Took you long enough!” Gayoon snapped.

“Sorry…”

-o-

Bom was with Yougbae when her phone rang. She saw Gayoon’s name and smiled. Youngbae looked over her shoulder before giving her a weird look. Bom just shook her head at him before reading Gayoon’s text.

He says he will do it ;)

“Who will do what?” Youngbae asked still looking over Bom’s shoulder.

Awesome! I’ll get her to go…this will awesome!

Bom replied to Gayoon’s text before looking at Youngbae with a mischievous look.

“What’s going on?” Youngbae asked.

“Let me just contact Dara before I explain” Bom says as he gets up and leaves a dumbfounded Youngbae.

“Ugh…women”

“I HEARD THAT!”

Bom smiled though as she called Dara.

“Hey Dara!”

“Hi Bom, what’s up?” Dara said.

“Can you help me out?”

“Er…sure…?” Dara hesitated.

“I left something in class today and since you live across the road, could you please get it for me. I need it for my assignment” Bom said.

A moment of silence past and Bom almost doubted the plan Gayoon had formulated. Bom then heard Dara sigh.

“I guess…I was gonna go for a run anyway”

“Really?!” Bom asked in shock

“Yeah”

“Oh thank you! Thank you, thank you, thank you! You won’t regret it!” Bom practically jumped around.

“I guess…”

“What time are you gonna be there?”

“I will be leaving home in 10 minutes so yeah”

“Alright! I will see you later!”

Bom didn’t even wait for Dara’s reply as she hung up and skipped back to where Youngbae was left. He was looking at his phone weirdly when she approached him and practically jumped on top of him and hugged him tightly.

“What have you done?”

“Gayoon and I are just playing cupid!” Bom said sweetly before kissing Youngbae’s chin.

“So you two even got Seunghyun to pick up flowers for her, eh?” Youngbae said while ruffling her hair.

“Hummm” Bom snuggled closer to him.

“You really are like a child”

“But you love me for it”

-o-

Gayoon waited outside behind a tree as she watched Dara approach the building in her running gear. She quickly texted Bom about Dara’s location and then followed her quietly. It was easy to follow Dara as she had her headphone in with music blasting through them. Gayoon could hear it and mentally made a note to tell her to lower the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter