Chapter 5

Hidden Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bom stretched as she woke up before she yawned. She then looked at Youngbae sleeping next to her. Bom found herself smiling before getting out of bed to start getting ready for the day. Bom went through her usual routine of washing up and picking her clothes out before going down for breakfast and as she sat down, she felt someone wrap their arms around her.

“Morning”

“Morning Bae” she replied before pecking him on the cheek.

“Did you sleep well?” he asked as he also sat down for breakfast.

“As always” Bom replied with a smile.

“I will be late home today too” Youngbae said as he bit on his toast.

“Practice?” Bom asked and he nodded.

“I guess I will go out with the girls today then” Bom said thoughtfully.

“Don’t flirt with anyone while you are out” Youngbae said with a stern look.

“You know I won’t” Bom said with a laugh.

“Just making sure” Youngbae said with a smile before getting up and kissing her.

“I’ll see you later then” he said and left with a wave.

Bom sighed once he was out of the door. She was happy with him but it was always a burden to hide their relationship. She pouted as she thought about how she couldn’t hold his hand when they were with their friends. She was kind of glad that at least one of her friend knew. But now she was curious as to whom Gayoon liked.

Bom sighed again.

“I should leave too or I will be late”

She was lost in her own thoughts as she walked when she heard someone call her.

“Oh, morning Seunghyun” she said with a smile when she saw it was Dara’s one and only crush.

“Morning. How are you?” he asked with a yawn.

“I’m good. You are clearly tired” Bom said with a smile.

“Aren’t I always?” he said.

“Bom!”

Dara saw Seunghyun and suddenly she turned clumsy as she tripped on her own two legs and fell. Bom winced as the sight while Seunghyun ran to her in worry and helped her up. Bom just smiled at the sight, before walking towards the two.

They totally like each other

As Bom opened to ask if Dara was alright she say that the two were staring at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter