Chapter 12

Hidden Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bom woke up the next day in Youngbae’s warm embrace. She smiled and snuggled closer into his chest. It was these kinds of morning that made her feel happiest. There was no rush to go to uni and no act. It was just them together and that is how it was supposed to be.

“Hey…”

“Morning” she replies as she looks at him.

“So I was thinking…maybe we should say something about us to our friends” he says as he starts to run his fingers through his hair.

“Yeah, I’m thinking the same myself…I am tired of pretending” Bom said.

“And maybe we can have an actual wedding ceremony?” Youngbae said.

Bom gasped and looked at him with wide eyes.

“Since I couldn’t give you a proper wedding”

Bom was so excited. Today was the day they would go sign their marriage papers. She had a simple white summer dress on with lace details at the hem of her skirt. It was a sleeveless summer dress and it wasn’t her dream wedding dress but she loved this dress just as much.

She had done her own makeup and had left her long hair in its natural waves. It wasn’t an extravagant ceremony or anything but it was still the happiest day of her life.

Youngbae was wearing dress pants and a plain white dress shirt with his sleeves rolled up to his elbows. It wasn’t fancy or anything but Bom thought he looked really handsome.

The ceremony was held over their summer holidays and they just had their family there with them. Even for their honeymoon they just went to the beach for the weekend and it was more than perfect in Bom’s eyes. She didn’t care. She knew they didn’t have much money for an actual ceremony and she was just happy to be with him.

“You know I would never change anything about out wedding day” Bom said with a smile on her face.

“I know…but I want to see you walk down the aisle” he whispered.

“Maybe just a small one…I think we could do with renewal of our vows” she says as she thinks to herself.

“Sounds good to me”

-o-

“Well, I’m not surprised” Chaerin said as she sipped on her drink.

“Yeah, I kind of guessed you two were together but the married bit surprises me” Daesung said.

“You didn’t tell me you two were married when we found you two together the other day!” Dara practically screamed.

“Not too loud! I don’t need Youngbae’s fan club finding out!” Bom sushed Dara.

“Oops… sorry”

“So when are you going to tell Jiyong?” Seunghyun asked.

“I’m going to tell him one on one” Youngbae said.

“Good luck with that” Seungri said with a pat on his back.

“Thanks but I have a feeling I will need m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter