Chapter 4

Hidden Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bom was watching Gayoon’s every move like a hawk waiting for a sign. A sign for who is it that she liked. Bom wanted to know badly but Gayoon was too good at the hiding game. The two girls were sat down for lunch.

“Is something wrong?” Gayoon finally asked.

“No...why do you ask?” Bom said.

“You are just acting weird today” Gayoon said.

Bom signed and looked at Gayoon before she could say anything Jiyong came and slid on the spot beside Gayoon.

“Hey” he said more to Bom as be practically ignored Gayoon.

Gayoon cleared as she moved up a bit to give Jiyong some space.

“How are you today Bom?” Jiyong asked.

“I’m fine Jiyong...I was just talking to Gayoon” Bom replied.

“Oh...hey Gayoon I didn’t see you there” Jiyong said finally looking at Gayoon’s direction but no really looking at her.

Before Gayoon could even reply Jiyong turned all his attention back to Bom while Gayoon was just left to playing with her lunch with her frock.

Bom noticed how quiet Gayoon turned so she felt a little bit awkward.

“What are you doing tonight?” Jiyong asked and Gayoon just sighed as she shook her head.

“Well...we were gonna go out...just us girls” Bom trailed off as she saw Youngbae making his way to their table.

“Yo Ji! Let’s go, we have basketball training” Youngbae said as he grabbed Jiyong by his collar and dragged him away.

“But, but!” were Jiyong’s last words as his friend dragged him out.

Youngbae winked at Bom secretly just before leaving.

Gayoon laughed a little as she saw the blush

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter