Chapter 11

Hidden Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri and Chaerin looked a little nervous.

“So everyone knew?”

“Not really…we just kind of guessed” Daesung said.

“Like I said, you’re a bit slow” Youngbae added.

Jiyong opened his mouth to say something but Gayoon elbowed him as she could tell he was going to say that he knew about Youngbae and Bom.

“Give it a rest” she says while Jiyong glares at her for hurting him.

“Well, this has been a learning experience” Jiyong said.

-o-

“That was interesting” Jiyong said as he pouted a little.

Gayoon laughed at him.

“You should give it a rest too” Jiyong glared.

Jiyong was walking Gayoon to the library again. Now that their friends had practically gotten married, they all went to go do their couple things. Except for Youngbae and Bom, who lied again and went off somewhere again.

“Why the hell did you elbow me anyway?” Jiyong asked as he rubbed his side.

“Dunno…it looked fun and it was” Gayoon said with a shrug.

“You are so mean” Jiyong said.

“I’m mean to everyone” Gayoon said with another shrug.

“Especially mean to me!” Jiyong said.

“Prove it” Gayoon said in a challenging tone.

“Do you hear yourself? Cuz that is proof enough” Jiyong said.

“You just say that cuz you have no proof” Gayoon said with a pout which made Jiyong laugh.

“Anyway, I will see you later” Jiyong said before tussling Gayoon’s hair.

“Hey!”

“See ya!”

Gayoon places her hand on her head again. She smiles a little as it feels assuring. She almost feels closer to Jiyong, which was enough for her.

Jiyong on the other hand finds it weird as he feels like he wants to stay with her longer. He doesn’t understand why because he is sure that the one he wants to be with is Bom. He looks has his hand, which automatically moved to tussle Gayoon’s hair. He finds himself smiling as he thinks about her reaction.

“What are you smiling about?”

Jiyong looks up to see Youngbae.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter