Chapter 6

Hidden Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ah! It’s good to be out together!” Minzy said as she raised her glass.

“Well, we have to get out of the house once in a while” Chaerin said with a smile.

“Dara, you have been quiet tonight” Bom said as she nudged her usually happy go lucky friend.

“I’m fine” Dara said with a small smile.

“Let’s do another shot!” Minzy said.

“Yah, calm down with the drinking. We don’t need to carry your drunken back home” Chaerin said.

Gayoon just laughed as she sipped on her own drink.

“Such a party pooper” Minzy grumbled.

“I think Minzy has had enough for the night” Dara said with a worried look.

“I am fine” Minzy said but she was looking a little dizzy and could hardly stand up straight.

“Yup, she has had enough” Chaerin agreed.

“I’ll drive her home” Dara, who had barely had anything to drink said and grabbed Minzy to steady her.

“I said…I am fine…”

After some struggle Dara and hauled Minzy in her car and drove off. Chaerin said that someone would pick her up and she waited outside. Bom and Gayoon were left to walk.

“Dara was really quiet tonight” Bom said and Gayoon nodded.

“Wonder of it has something to do with Seunghyun” Bom said.

“Seunghyun? Dara likes Seunghyun?!”

“What? Who said that?” Bom tried to play it cool.

“Bom”

“Oh ok, yeah she likes Seunghyun but you can’t tell anyone!”

“Well, if you would like to know. He lives her too” Gayoon said with a satisfied smile.

“Really?!”

Gayoon nodded and walked leaving a bewildered Bom behind. Bom ran to catch up w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter