Final

Hidden Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Congratulations!”

“Thanks you guys” Bom says as she hugs her friends.

Youngbae was shyly standing behind the girls as he watches Bom smile happily. He didn’t know having just a small vow renewal ceremony would make her so happy. Even on their wedding day she hadn’t smiled like that. She must have really loved her friends.

“Yo dude”

Youngbae turns around and sees his own friends. Yeah, celebrating so openly with their friends was great.

“Congratulations!” Daesung says as he flings his arm around Youngbae’s shoulders.

“Thanks” he says with a smile.

“We are happy for you” Seunghyun says.

“Even though you two are already married, I’m glad to see you two happy” Seungri says.

“To many more happy years to come!” Daesung raises his glass and makes the toast.

“Cheers!”

Jiyong smiles and raises his glass to the toast.  He was happy for his best friend but he still felt a burning in his chest. But he wouldn’t change the situation for anything. He knows how happy they are together. He loved them both dearly and he wanted them to be happy.

“Gayoon”

“Stop moping, you are going to catch a cold” Gayoon stated.

When Jiyong doesn’t reply Gayoon gets worried but eventually Jiyong smiled.

“Thanks”

Jiyong is now at the open bar at the party venue. Everyone is dancing and celebrating. He is silently sending his feelings away. He knows time will make him feel better. He watches as Youngbae and Bom dance happily. They are smiling happily at each other.

“Thank you” Bom whispers to Youngbae.

“Thank you to you too” Youngbae says back at her.

They share a sweet kiss before they carry on dancing.

-o-

“Oh my god! What am I going to do? I am so nervous! Maybe I shouldn’t be doing this!” Gayoon freaks out as she paces in her dressing room.

Her white veil is thrown down the floor. Her white dress stares back at her from the hanger.

“Calm down. You are doing the right thing” Bom says as she tries to sooth Gayoon’s worrirs.

“It’s too soon! I’m not ready!”

“You’ll be fine!” Bom finally snaps at Gayoon.

Gayoon stops.

“Just breath ok”

“How do you breath!?”

“They are doing well in there” Dara says.

“It’s probably not a good time to go in there and tell them that the groom is also freaking out” Minzy said.

“Probably not” Chaerin agreens

“Maybe we should figure something else” Minzy said.

“But what can we do to make this better?” Dara asked,

“Let’s go help Bom calm Gayoon down first” Chaerin says before she knocks at the door.

-o-

Jiyong is having a drink of whisky. He is dressed in a tux with his hair slicked back. He is alone and it calms him down. The cool wind is gentle against his face.

“Jiyong! They are requesti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter