Chapter 1

Hidden Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone! I'm sorry for the late update but I had some exams to take care of so yeah please enjoy this chapter.

Dong Bom or rather Park Bom woke up in the arms of Dong Youngbae, her loving husband who was looking at her with a sleepy smile on his face.

“Morning”

Bom smiled and snuggled closer in his embrace.

“Morning” she replied.

He wrapped his arms around her and breathed in her sweet smell.

“You know we will be late for our morning classes” Youngbae said.

“Muhh” Bom replied simply.

He chuckled and kissed the top of her head.

-o-

Bom yawned as she tried to listen to her friends talk. She could barely make out what they were saying as she tried to keep her eyes open.

“She is day dreaming again”

“She is probably dreaming about that boy”

Bom heard giggling and snapped out of her thoughts. Bom looked at her friends who were the source of the giggles.

“What’s going on?” Bom asked.

“Oh nothing”

“Yah Park Sandara”

“We were just talking about a special boy, right Chaerin” Dara said.

“Yeah, Bom’s special boy” Chaerin said.

“You are always dreaming about him” Minzy said.

Bom blushed.

“Who?” she asked as she didn’t know who they were talking about.

“Who else?! Choi Seung Hyun”

“EH?!”

“Hey guys”

“Hey Gayoon!” Bom practically screamed as Gayoon looked at her weirdly.

Gayoon sat down and Bom’s friends started to talk as the topic of Choi Seunghyun was forgotten. Bom sighed in relief as she pushed away that name and carried on day dreaming.

As the girls continued to chat the teacher came around and lessons began as normal. Bom wasn’t listening half the time as she was busy thinking about Seunghyun...Bom was the only one who knew that Dara was the one who actually liked him.

Bom wondered why Dara wouldn’t admit it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter