P.E.

Her Lie

Getting irritated by the bickering, Chaerin silenced them all with a loud yell. “Look, I would love to hang out with you guys after school and have you teach me those things. But I have a part time job as a barista.” Chaerin explained. Upon hearing the words barista, Xiumin and Chen’s eyes lit up. “Where do you work at? Are they hiring?” Xiumin asked excitedly. “Sorry, but we’re not hiring. And I don’t feel like telling you guys where I work.” As an onslaught of complaints fell upon her, she just laughed and hopped off her branch and onto the ground. Soon after everybody was back on the ground.

Noticing that the bell was going to ring in about five minute, Kris came to a realization. “Hey, Chaerin. You know health week is over and p.e. is this week.” Kris said, sounding worried. “Yeah so?” Sighing, Kris replied, “You have to change in the guy’s locker room.” The only reply that Kris got was silence as Chaerin was still comprehending the situation. And when it hit her, she crouched down, and you could almost see a storm cloud hovering above her head. “I can’t believe I forgot about that!” she shouted, as she ruffled her hair out of frustration. The boys gathered around her to see if she was okay. 

Crouching beside her, Kris patted her back and consoled her. “Don’t worry, Tao, Suho, Xiumin, and I are in your class. We’ll help you.” Going behind her, Suho and Xiumin lifted her back up from under her arms. “Yeah what are friends for!” Suho laughed. 


“Okay Chaerin, there are little rooms where you can change in that have a curtain. And just to be safe I’ll change right by it.” Kris reassured. Nodding, Chaerin walked inside the locker room and went straight for the little rooms Kris mentioned earlier. Once entering, she started to change her clothes, but as she took off her shirt, the pin that was holding her wrap in place came off.”Dammit.” Always having Dara put it on for her, she needed help. “Kris, I need your help.” Confused with what she would need help with, Kris peeked in cautiously. “I need you to pin my wrap for me.” Looking at her attire, Kris saw that Chaerin was half . Her pants loosely hanging on her waist, revealing her underwear, and only a wrap covering her chest. Trying hard not to blush, Kris went behind Chaerin and took the pin from her. “You know, you should be really careful. I’m still a guy you know.” Kris said while pinning her wrap. His breath went down on Chaerin’s neck, sending shivers. “But I trust you Kris.” Chaerin replied with a smile. “So you just let any guy you trust, see you half ?” Kris argued. Surprised by Kris’s sudden outburst and confused as to why he’s getting so upset, Chaerin didn’t know how to reply. “Tch. Nevermid.” And with that Kris left. 


“Okay everyone, we’ll be playing basketball today. Though to decide on team captains, the first two boys and two girls who finish their lap outside the fastest will be the team captains.” The p.e. teacher barked. “Okay, head on out!” As the students reached the track field, Chaerin started to feel pumped. “I’m so gonna beat you all and be team captain.” Chaerin cockily said. “Is that a bet I hear?” Tao replied. “Hell yeah it is!” Now Chaerin was really pumped. She knew she could beat them, because of her experience in track. Too bad none of them knew. “So what are the conditions of the bet?” Suho asked, also wanting to get in on this. “Whoever gets first can be king for a day.” Xiumin said. “Alright, you guys are on.” Chaerin grinned.

“Alright, on your marks. Get set. GO!” The students sprinted off. Well, more so the boys, the girls didn’t really care who became team captain. Though surprising everyone, Chaerin was ahead of everyone despite her short stature.  The most surprised was Xiumin, Suho, and Tao. Kris already knew about her speed from when he chased her through the hallways that one day. Grinning, Chaerin continued sprinting, leaving everybody in the dust. I so got this in the freakin bag, Chaerin thought as she was running on the last 100m stretch. Until, someone passed her. Kicking in the last of her adrenaline, she sprinted faster, but to no avail. Once reaching the end of the track, a smirking Kris stood there. “I guess height does help with running. So I guess I win.” He said cockily. As more footsteps were heard, a panting Suho, Xiumin, and Tao arrived at the scene. “I believe you didn’t take part in the bet.” Chaerin retorted giving off a heated glare. “I thought it was obvious I would be.” No matter how hard they would argue, they knew Kris would win. So everybody sighed, knowing that Kris would be king for one full day.


Entering back into the gym everybody got into their teams. Since Kris was first, he was a team captain and had Suho with him. Chaerin was second, so she was the other team captain and had Xiumin and Tao. Both teams consisted of eight players each. And with a blow of the whistle, the game began. Kris getting the ball first in the toss up from his height, passed it on to Suho. As Suho tried to make the shot, Tao intercepted it, and then proceeded to make a side shot by hitting the backboard. “Ayyy!” Tao yelled, doing a little victory dance from making a shot, but stopped when he noticed Kris and Suho glaring. Once Xiumin checked the ball, Kris shot at the three point line and made it. “Yah, hurry up and check me.” Chaerin impatiently said. Chaerin in possession on the ball was about to dribble towards the basket, but the 6’2 Kris just had to start blocking her. “Jesus Christ Kris, get out of my way!” Not budging, Chaerin decided to use her height to her advantage, by going right under his legs. Running towards the hoop, Chaerin yelled, “Tao give me a lift!” Rushing Tao came over and lifted Chaerin by the waist, as she made a dunk. “The hell, that’s cheating!” Suho yelled “Show me in the rule book where it says that.” Xiumin retorted.

As the ball rolled its way to Kris, he saw Chaerin and Tao jumping out of giddiness. Giving each other a high five and laughing about the stunt they pulled just now. Irritated Kris yelled, “Check me Tao!” Throwing the ball as hard as he could at Tao, but Chaerin moved in front of him and the ball hit her straight in the face, causing her to fall from the impact. Shocked, Kris ran over and noticed that she was actually knocked unconscious. “What’d you do Kris!” his friends shrieked. “, I’ll take him to the infirmary.” Kris lifted Chaerin over his shoulders and started to walk to the infirmary. 


Oooooh is Kris getting a lil jealous? Here's another update and I'm up to almost 80 subscribers, wow! Thanks for all the love guys. Anyways, subscribe, comment, upvota, and I hoped you enjoyed!