V - Soft side [Neo]

VIXX Fluffy Drabbles

“Leo~”

“…”

“Leoo~”

“…”

“Leooo~~”

“…”

“Yah! Jung Taekwoon!”

Finally, Leo turned his head to his fellow ’90-liner, who had been calling his name for the past minute. He shot him a questioning and slightly annoyed look.

“N-nyeong~!” N waved at him with a camera in his hand.

Leo sighed and turned his head away again. The last thing he was waiting for was N trying to get him to talk on camera. But, as he should have known, N plopped down on the couch next to him and started a whole rant at the camera about the fact that Leo was always ignoring him. Leo just sighed once more and started walking away to collect his earphones in his room so he could block out N’s blabbering, when he suddenly felt a hand around his wrist.

“Don’t leave~~ I’m not done with you yet” N tried to look intimidating, but failed as he slightly pouted. Leo tried to wriggle his wrist out of N’s grasp, but N was too strong. N shut off the camera with his free hand and released Leo’s wrist as he patted the space next to him. Slightly annoyed, Leo let himself fall down on the space N had just appointed him.

“I’m sorry…” Leo said softly, though he wasn’t really sure what he was apologising for and he certainly didn’t mean it for the full one hundred percent. N sighed and gave Leo a tired smile. “Don’t worry, I should have known better than to bother you.” Leo suddenly felt a little guilty at the sight of that smile. N always used to be so lively, but lately he looked more and more tired. Leo suddenly realised how hard it must be to be a leader and felt grateful towards his lifelong friend for leading them so well. As if another force had taken over his body, he wrapped his arms around N’s tiny body. He could feel N slightly tensing up, before relaxing in Leo’s strong and warm arms and nuzzling into his broad chest.

“Thank you…” Leo whispered into N’s hair after a few silent moments.

N softly smiled and looked up at his lifelong friend. “I just knew you had a soft side in you somewhere,” he teasingly said.

Leo suddenly narrowed his eyes as he looked at N. The leader had however already understood the situation as he was already bolting to the bathroom, where Ken just exited. N quickly locked the door, while Ken sent a questioning look in the direction of where their leader was just a moment ago. Shrugging, he turned around and suddenly faced a Leo with a murderous look on his face.

“Erm...”

“N-hyung…?”

“Help…?”

 


A/N: I couldn't resist to add Ken in the end. Leo hitting Ken all the time is honestly just the funniest thing ever XD
This was a request by kimsyoong, I hope you liked it! ^^ Requests are always welcome, don't hesitate to comment, leave a wall post or PM me ^^