I - If only looks coul kill... [Keo]

VIXX Fluffy Drabbles

“Hyung, hyung, look~!”

Leo was taking a refreshing nap on the couch in the living room. His schedule had been killing for the past few days and he had finally found some time to relax. Unluckily, a voice suddenly interrupted his peaceful state.

“Hyung~~”

He could make out some whining noises. His mind had some trouble processing the sound waves though.

“Hyung, wake up~!”

At that point his brains had finally processed the voice and Leo realised that it was his fellow main vocal that was making all those annoying noise.

Ken.

Just the thought alone of being bothered by that guy during his time of relaxation made him angry, so he kept his eyes closed and pretended to be asleep in an attempt of letting Ken walk away.

“Hyung, I know you’re awake. Just open your eyes please and take a look!”

Leo sighed very deeply and gave up on his little act. He turned around and shot Ken one of his infamous glares. The latter suddenly looked a bit scared and slowly started backing away. Leo just kept staring at the guy until he finally made a dash for his bedroom and quickly closed the door. Leo sighed in content and tried to make himself comfortable once again.

Meanwhile, Ken was leaning against the other side of the door, his hand against his heart as he could feel it beating very fast. He tried to steady his rapid heartbeat by taking deep breaths. That was close!

If only looks could kill...

 


A/N: Short drabble, because I'm bored and I don't know what to do with my life anymore........ jk. XD Anyways, I got some inspiration as I was talking with my sister, -Anita, about how Leo's glares could be very creepy at times. And then we suddenly came up with the proverb: "if only looks could kill". So yeah, that's where my inspiration is from this time. XD And Ken's rapid hearbeat is obviously because of the adrenaline rush, not because he feels somehting for Leo. (Or does he...?)