X - Challenge [HyukBin]

VIXX Fluffy Drabbles

I can do this!

 

 

I can do this.

 

 

I. Can. Do. This.

 

 

I. CAN. DO. THIS.

 

 

I -

 

 

...

 

 

- can’t do this…

 

 

“Aaww, our Hongbinnie-hyung can’t eat noodles with his right hand?”

 

I shot Hyuk a glare and attempted one last time to pick up some noodles with my chopsticks in my right hand. As expected, I couldn’t get a grip on any of the noodles in the bowl in front of me. Sighing, I put my chopsticks down and pouted.

 

“Here, let me help you,” Hyuk offered to me. He picked up his own chopsticks, grabbed some noodles out of my bowl and held them in front of my mouth. “Open your mouth~” he said cutely. I immediately blushed and tried punching him in the chest. “Don’t treat me like a baby. I’m a grown man and older than you!”

 

“Aaww, come on, just this time! You lost the challenge, so it’s only fair that you sacrifice a bit of your pride,” Hyuk joked with me.

“I already sacrificed enough of my pride by failing, thank you very much,” I retorted.

 

Hyuk then started pouting at me with big eyes and tilted his head a bit to the side.

 

“…”

 

“…”

 

“Okay okay, I surrender!” I exclaimed, while throwing my hands in the air.

 

Hyuk started grinning and held the food in front of my mouth once again. This time, I opened it and ate the noodles that he had picked up for me with a blush on my face.

 

“Perfect!” Hyuk exclaimed. “New goal on my bucketlist: get all the hyungs to try eating with their nondominant hand!” he grinned.

 

“I wouldn’t try that with Leo-hyung if I were you,” I pointed out.

“Oh yeah, you’re right, it wouldn’t be fun with him being ambidextrous,” he frowned. “Well, at least I got to ‘spoonfeed’ you!”

 

With red cheeks I jumped up and started chasing him through the dorm, receiving some amused looks from the rest of the members who were scattered all throughout the dorm, while Hyuk couldn’t stop laughing.

 

A/N: Guess who updated? :D Here is the HyukBin I promised almost two months back! hehehehee... I should actually be studying for my final exams which are in two weeks, but who cares anyway? XD no seriously, I'm freaking out and I'm going to fail, but I know I can do it and at the same time I know I don't and I'm so nervous and fml I should've studied more last week 'cause we're actually having a holiday right now
 
This drabble was actually supposed to be really different, but it just didn't went the way I wanted it to, and today I suddenly wrote this XD Also, excuse the lame title, my inspiration is kinda gone now
 
Partly inspired by VIXX TV episode 37 (I think?) where Ken says Hongbin should eat with his right hand in order to film a CF correctly and Hongbin feels discriminated for being lefthanded (that was actually the moment I found out Hongbin was lefthanded). Also partly inspired by this prompt I found on Tumblr: "Imagine your OTP getting Chinese food, and Person A knows how to use chopsticks already, but Person B doesn’t. So Person A decides to teach them, but Person B keeps having too much trouble and eventually gets frustrated and pouts about it, but then Person A decides to “spoon-feed” them with the chopsticks and makes airplane noises or does something to cheer Person B up."
 
Lastly, don't forget to leave a comment and/or a request and/or subscribe and/or upvote! ^^ (I'm totally not pressuring you guys or something, noooo..... XD)
 
Oh, and check out VIXX Asianfanfics Recommendations for recommendations for VIXX fanfics on Asianfanfics (as the title already kindly indicates)! ^^ (Also, I could use some submissions there... hehehehee... ^^)