IV - Conquer the world [Navi]

VIXX Fluffy Drabbles

“Today the playground, tomorrow the world!”

Hakyeon high-fived his best friend Wonshik after he slid down the slide. Both of them were wearing their pirate costumes, including an eye patch and a sword. Hakyeon was even wearing a hook and Wonshik had a fake parrot on his shoulder. The two thought they were the most badass pirates ever.

“But, hyung,” 7-year old Wonshik started. “Do pirates even try to conquer the world?”

Hakyeon thought a little while about the younger’s question.

“Hmm… No, but we do, because we’re the most badass pirates ever!” Hakyeon happily shouted.

For a 9-year old, he was a little bit too childish at times, Wonshik thought. Sometimes he thought that he himself was more mature than his hyung was. But then, Hakyeon had always been childish and it was just his bubbly personality.

“Well, if you say so… then let’s conquer the world!!”

They both shouted at the top of their lungs and started happily running around the playground, scaring a few of the other kids that were playing there. They received some surprised looks from people who were passing by, but most of the adults at the playground looked at the two boys with a smile of amusement on their face.

“Hakyeon-ah, dinner’s ready!”

Hakyeon stopped dead in his tracks and turned around to look at his mom. Their house was near the playground, so she was still standing in the doorway while shouting. Hakyeon then looked back to Wonshik with a pout on his face.

“I guess I should be going… Mom won’t be happy if I don’t show up for dinner…”

He turned around again and slowly started walking away with his shoulders hanging low. Suddenly, he felt a pair of arms snake around his waist from behind. Surprised, he looked over his shoulder to see Wonshik’s unhappy face.

“What about conquering the world?”

Hakyeon chuckled at Wonshiks’s cute little pout and ruffled his dongsaeng’s hair.

“Tomorrow we’ll conquer the whole wide world together!”
“Promise?”
“I promise.”

Hakyeon put his pinky finger in the air. Wonshik happily put up his own pinky finger as well and entwined them.

“Hakyeon-ah~~”

“I guess that’s my cue,” Hakyeon said while flashing Wonshik a smile. “Tomorrow, same time, same place. Don’t be late!”

He ruffled Wonshik’s hair one last time before running home. When he arrived at his doorstep he happily waved at Wonshik. He, in turn, waved back at his hyung.

Tomorrow we’ll conquer the world… Together.

 


A/N: asdfghjklkjhgfvghihuvhbfnhehbahe THE FEEEEEELSSSSS.... <33
VIXX as children (or Navi in this case) is just way too adorable!! My sister and I were continuously squealing while trying to proofread this... XD
I got the idea from the VIXX generator, where I got the prompt N x Ravi: Rule the world. Ruling the playground sounds way more fun though XD

Commenting doesn't hurt, I love every single one of them! ^^
(same goes for subscribing and upvoting ;p)