Chap 2

Stupid llama

Henry left f(x)’s dorm at 5 a.m in the next morning. If he hadn’t had schedule, he would have cuddled with Amber in the bed. Aigoo…don’t blame him! Her comfy warm fluffy bed is too appealing for him to resist. Yeah, he is completely honest here. It’s the bed which is attractive, not the one laying on it!!

Glancing at the sleeping beauty one last time, he left with the pink sticky note stick on her llama plushie’s head,
“Yah stupid stitch!

You are a singer – your supposed to take good care of your hoarse.

You are an entertainer – your supposed to be healthy.

But above all, your Henry Lau’s bestie – your supposed to be strong and awesome all the time, just like him, arraso!!!

Skip your meal or your sleep one more time and I swear to God, I will take all your plushies away!!

Love and threats,

Sweet Snoopy”

 

===================================================================

Amber wakes up in the next morning feeling so much better. It’s the appealing scent of chicken porridge that wake her up. Seriously, who can ever resist to that y chicken? She found the note on her daughter plushie. Oh well, mister i-am-awesome had been awesome here last night! Reading his note, she cant help rolling her eyes and restraining her laugh at the same time. Putting that n-th note of Henry to her Snoopy box, she scrambled to kitchen, only to find 4 members staring at her with undescribable annoyed expression on their faces (oh and don’t forget her amazing delicious bowl of porridge). She is too starving to care about it anyways. She finished her bowl in one sitting, grinning in satisfactory and called the Canadian.

On the other line, Henry is smiling when seeing the caller ID. Maybe Amber is okay now. Maybe she is calling to give him her sweet thanks. Maybe she just woke up from her tired sleep and immediately missed him.
- Hey Stitch!

- Stupid Snoopy!

- Eh? Excuse me?

- Why did you only cook 1 bowl?

- Your sick stomach is that LARGE???

- Duh… yes, it is, mister. But that’s not the case. The girls are trying to kill me with their dagger glare!

- What happened?

- You didn’t cook for them, and the porridge smells so nice, dude!!!!! the other line whined.

- Eh…I don’t think about it…

- You are really stupid, Mochi. Don’t you know the girls become monsters when it comes to food? Or you planned to trap me in their claws? Or you were trying to tear and impress the pretty girls with your cooking? Or…

- It’s not my fault when I only care about you anyways.

- ….

When saying it nonchalantly, Henry never expect to receive a long silence in return, which made him so damn nervous. Did he say something wrong?

- H…hey Stitch. You know what I mean right? I was just kid…

- Thank you, Snoopy.

Amber slightly whispered, which made him startle a bit. Her y whisper is just w…wow.

 

===================================================================

It’s kinda a looooooooooooooooooooooong time Henber haven’t hang out. He is busy with Trap promotion in several countries while f(x) is trying their best to release their new album as well as promoting their Rum Pum Pum Pum. He missed her damn bad. Just when he thought of sneaking to f(x)’s dorm in the middle of the night after finishing his Show! Champion recording, he came home and found a stuborn llama sprawling its limbs on the floor.

- Stitch?

He half-shouted in delight. And before he can regret for not pulling her to a hug, he was already in her bone-crushing hug.

- AIGOO OUR SNOOPY HAS ALREADY GROWN UP!! THIS Y LLAMA IS SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!!!

- Eh????

- Have you got Dasom’s number? I have Bora unnie’s number. I can definitely help you. Hehe. So the little snoopy finally found  his soon-to-be-girlfriend!

Then it hit him in the head about what he had blabbered in Happy Together. It’s not like he is forced to hit on Dasom anyways. He truly appreciated her. She is cute, and pretty, and lovely, and all. She even LOVES his music, which he feels very grateful of. Kyuhyun implied that audience and netizens love “love issues”, so Henry brought it on. He only showed his real feeling, gratefulness, and attracted-ness (on TV). It’s not a big deal for a Western kid. But what he didn’t expect is that Amber is somehow Korean-ized, based on her expression right now.

Secretly sighing, Henry stared at the dumb girl’s face, having no idea of what she was blabbering about (something like “You should ask Dasom out”, “Dasom this”, “Dasom that”…). Her skin is paler than the last time he saw her. The eyebags are more obvious than ever. Her fingures are even more slender than they already be. Only her eyes are still full of liveliness. The big shining almond eyes that trapped him in the first time they met. There is some light in those eyes that tells him to befriend with this girl right away; the light that brings comfortableness and warmness everytime he talks to her. (“Maybe I’m not the only one to be attracted by it” – he desperately sighed, thinking of how many boys AND girls that are close to her, a little bit TOO close for Henry’s liking)

That comfortable feeling when being with Amber is what urged him to make her join his 1-4-3 promotion right when he’s given the right to choose his partner. That’s when horridness hit him square in the face. He knew, he always knows that Amber is a social butterfly. But seeing her interacting with the others on TV is much better than seeing it with his own eyes. It’s like the boys (and the girls) will literally throw themselves to Amber whenever they see her.

Like this

 

Or like this

But what is even more horrifying is that Amber can easily takes the one she’s just met into her attractiveness friendzone, like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nPqPrRx50U

It means Henry can lose her anytime. He is a selfish kid. He never EVER EVER want his bestie to be any other one’s bestie. But there are sooooooooo many people that consider her as their bestie.

And you know what horrifies Henry the most?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ocv_sTzbz8

 

That Kim Kibum even said he liked her. He likes her. He goddamn ing likes her. Thrice. This kid is trying to steal his bestie, not just in “best friend level”, but in “lover level”.

Does it mean he will completely lose his best friend to Kibum???

HELL ING NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

...

...

...

Wait a second!

If Henry just does what Key did, may he tie Amber in his best friend zone forever?

HELL YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

He thought that, so he did that.

That's why after their last 1-4-3 performance, he dragged Amber to a dark corner,

“Hey Amber, I like you!!”

 

===========Author's blabbering===============

HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!! Wish you and your family a very happy new year <3

Oh and i've been so crazy that i will make this story a (kinda) long one, not a 1/2/3-shots like i expected. What do you think about it? Just comment down below.

Love you all my sweet Henber shippers!!