Chap 3

Stupid llama

CHAP 3

“Hey Amber, I like you!!”

Snail’s eyes

Turtle’s eyes

Puppy’ eyes

Llama’s eyes

No. Nothing’s eyes can be bigger than Amber’s eyes right now.

In his nervousness, Henry found it amusing to watch the chemistry reaction on her face. It went from normal colour, to reddish, and then to white pale, just in 15 seconds. His heartbeat also went from fast to faster along with her face colour change. After which was like a long century, she finally answered with dry hoarse:

- I…like you too? I'm in love with puppies, you know. You Snoopy cannot be cuter than my Princess and Jack Jack but you are one of the puppies, you know. 

Then she cracked up in dry laugh. His heart seemed to crack into pieces  along with her laugh.

- I’m serious, you know.

Responding to him was Amber’s stiffness and silence. She awkwardly turned away, trying to reach to Key, who was about 20 meters far from her. The Canadian can feel anger and annoyance fuming above his head. Grabbing her wrist, he harshly turned her around:

- Yah! Don’t come to him! Don’t be his close friend! You are my best friend, MY BEST FRIEND ONLY!  You somehow don’t care about me anymore when playing with your other close friends. I don’t like it. You used to be comfortable ONLY around me. But I am 100% comfortable only around you. You are like a home to me. I hope to be a home to you too! When you need somewhere to confide to, please come to home, don’t come to dorm or hotel or motel! Can you, Amber???

After his long burst out, he expected her to understand his heart, and hugged him warmly. But…

- OUCHHHH!!!! WHAT WAS THAT FOR AMBUUUR!!!!!

She kicked him in the shin, hard.

“That’s for being stupid, Henry Lau.

And if you are being like this, I won’t like you any more.”

With that, she went away and never tried to start a conversation with Henry for all day long. Even when being interviewed backstage, when the Canadian tried to hug her and told Amber that he would miss her so bad, Amber only gave him a weird expression ad went stiff whenever they made any skinship.

That’s the last performance of 1-4-3 on Mnet, and the end of 1-4-3 promotion.

So she doesn’t like him.

She ignored him only because he liked her.

The image of a cold Amber, the sound of Amber saying she doesn’t like him, and the word “last “ and “end” mixed into a complicated film playing in Henry’s mind all the way he drove back to home. The singer went quiet after the recording. Amber refused his offer to drive her home. So he refused his manager’s offer to drive him home. He felt alone. He missed Amber’s laugh in this car after every 1-4-3 performance of them. He missed Amber turning on his radio and singing along with every played song she knew. He missed her peacely sleeping figure in the set right next to him, after she tried her best to help Henry relax on stage. He missed her lotus scent. He missed her soft hair.

Damn. He missed her, damn bad.

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

After the promotion, Henry left Korea and went to China for quite a long time. Invidually performing Trap, joining some Chinese TV programs, going to this and that event, Super Show 5 with Super Junior hyungs, going from this contry to the other ones,… all those crazy things help him to stay away from “Amber thinking”.  However, he never performed 1-4-3. “I can’t perform without Amber”, he said while grinning. Actually he had a “Henry version” for that song, with his own rapping. He can perform it alone without any vocal problem. Just…that song reminded him to much about her, and their last performance.

Whenever Henry accidentally heard that song, the old embarrassment feelings came back and ate him alive. He felt ashamed for being refused. He felt ashamed for thinking that Amber only cared about him, just like the way he always only cared about her. And when it turned out to be his one-way feeling, he felt something broken in his heart. Like a fantastic illusion keeping him from loneliness got broken.

It has been 3 months since their last meet. Amber didn’t contact him. So it’s true that she doesn’t care about him, right?

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

One day, he received an offer to join a Korean TV program, “Real man”, which means he will be back to the company again, and he will meet Amber again.

He’s too ashamed to meet her. But he wanna see her, to check if she is fine, if she eats well, if she still gets insomnia…

He wanna stay in the corner and see her.

But the first one to greet him once he stepped into SM building is the one he will never expect to meet again.

- Jin? Jin...Kwon?

- Henryyyyyyy!!!

The short-haired girl stormed to Henry and attacked him with a really tight hug.

Jin, she is so beautiful. The shiny soft short hair embraces perfectly her small face. Cute nose and pink lips. Well-toned body and super y curves play hide-and-seek under her stylish large clothes, which  makes her even cuter. Girly mesmerizing voice. She looked like a tomboy, but anyone can recognize she is a girl. Some little tough features only praised more on her strong independent character and beautiful girly face.

In another word, with her appearance, she is the perfect mixture of girly and boyish charm. The soft features and the tough outfit praise each other so well.

*This is the picture of a Vietnamese rapper called Gil Le. I wanna use her image for this Phoebe girl*

 

- Why are you here, Jin?

- Henry. After our break-up, I cant stop thinking about you. I’m sorry. I was too immature that time not to believe in long-distance relationship. But you still think about me. You still love me. Your song “I would” says it all. I cried listening to it. So I become a manager here in SM Entertainment, to make it up for you, for us.

She kissed him on the cheek.

In that milisecond, Henry catched a glimpse of someone from afar.

- Am...ber...????

 

=====Author's blabbering corner========

Hello guys!!!!!!!!

I felt so ashamed writing this. Because it's so C.HE.E.S.Y, it's so unlike me!! *chills*

Anyways, sorry if it's bad.

Do you really think that Amber didn't talk to Henry just because of his confession?

And what do you think about our new character, Phoebe??

TELL ME PLEASE!!!!!!

Thank you so much. Luv ya <3