Chap 1

Stupid llama

- WOAH AMBERRRRRRRRRR!!! LONG TIME NO S...

- GENGEN AAAAHHHHH!!! – Amber bursted into Noize bank’s and shouted her lung out in happiness when seeing her best friend’s best friend (aka Gen Neo).

And left her best friend dumbfounded with the cheerful greeting still stuck in his throat.

The heck? One week, seven days, 188 ing hours they haven’t met but Amber didn’t even spare her sweet snoopy a greeting hug?? *pout*

Henry silently shot daggers at his two besties who were happily talking about who-know-what things and totally seemed to ignore him. That Gen comfortably put his hand on Amber’s slim shoulder and grinned like crazy. If Gen had only half of what Henry thinks about Amber right now in his small head, Henry swore to God that he would literally chop Gen into billion pieces.

‘Cause Amber is wearing a freaking black wife-beater with knee-length shorts, which shows off her milky white shoulders and long slim smooth legs. And her soft brown hair is kinda long now, which ily reaches to her shoulders and it doesn’t help Henry to cool down one bit.

Damn, Amber is totally hot! Henry can feel his temperature rising up. Did the AC ing stop working!! Come on, don’t blame him for being ert. Every straight guy always has the dirty thoughts in his mind. Not to mention Henry is a straight HANDSOME AND Y guy.

- Yo, dude? Violin boy? Henry? Sleepy beauty? YAH STUPID SNOOPY!!!!!!!!

Henry startled. Since when did Amber stop talking and notice his existence? He automatically touched his nose and secretly sighed in relief after finding no noseblood. Trying to act cool, he smirked:

- Earth to Stitch! I didn’t even expect you to find me. Thought that you can only see your Gengen *pout*

- Eh… silly Mochi! Didn’t I tell you two enough? I’ve just announced Gengen that our song “Goodbye summer” is chosen for f(x)’s new album. SM even wants us to edit some more of our songs to produce. Hehe.  Hurry up Gengen! This chance is once in lifetime!!

With that, she and Gen Neo quickly got into a room and locked themselves in there. Henry must admit that he doesn’t like the sound of “our song” or ”Amber and Gen Neo’s song”. “Henber’s song” sounds so much better!

Somehow Henry felt really annoyed at the thought of Amber and Gen being in one room. He wants to join! Of course he just simply wants to work with these two amazing talents! And he has to protect his Amber from his other best friend’s nastiness! Yeah, that’s completely the whole reason.

But…damn this life! He just remembered that he had to go for rehearsal and performing for KBS Music Bank. He would not be back until 6 hours latter.

Haizzzzz…

Glancing at the composing room for the last time, he decided to leave.

_____________________________________________________________________

 

The thought of every naughty thing that Gen can do to Amber obsessed Henry the whole time he was in KBS studio. And that their two phones were all off didn’t help him to calm down one bit.

So as soon as he finished filming, he drived his own car right away to Noize Bank’s studio, not even waiting for his manager. Literally flying from his car to in front of the composing room, taking a deep breath to act cool, Henry slowly opened the door.

DAMNIT, GET YOUR ING TO THE HELL YOU MOTHER FATHER GEN NEO!!!

Henry continuously cursed in his head. That Gen Neo is ing touching the sleeping Amber’s head. His face is just about 6 inches away from the sleeping beauty. The singer stormed to Gen Neo and shamelessly grabbed his collar, gritted:

- What.did.you.try.to.do.with.her!!!

Gen’s eyes grew big in innocent surprise.

- What do you mean, Hen? Amber got a fever. I just wanna check her temperature!

Dropped his friend, Henry worriedly touched Amber’s forehead. She was burning hot. This stupid stubborn girl, what did she do to herself? Why must she be so hard working, ignoring her sickness to delicate more to that SM freaking Town? Maybe she skipped dinner last night, and ate junk food the whole day. Henry couldn’t count how many times he nagged her about this bad habbit but she never seemed to stop.

Wrapping his jacket around her slim figure, Henry picked her up in bridal style and walked to his car.

- Imma take her home. Sleep well, Gen.

_____________________________________________________________

 

After he convinced  her to take medicine, Amber tiredly fell asleep. He silently stared at the beautiful figure in front of his eyes. Her cheek is pinkish because of fever. The exposed skin somehow urged him to come closer.

Closer.

A bit closer.

And before he knew it, his lips already pressed onto her forehead. The interaction of his cold lips and her warm skin brought him a strange pleasure. Somehow like an electric shock. Her lotus scent filled in his mind, made him not wanna move away from her one bit. Trying to gather all of his consciousness, he finally pulled away. Kissing her cold finger tips and wrap it in his large hand, Henry whispered into her ear:

- Stupid llama. Be naughty again soon, please!

==============================================================

Ayo it's luvkeyber here!!!!!!!!!!!!! Long time no see, my Henber shippers buddies! heart

Aigoo...i know this 1st chap is shizzz *hitting my head to the pillows*

If you have any comment, please put it down below! I TOTALLY LOVE YOUR COMMENTS, EITHER IT'S HARSH OR SWEET!

And if you have any suggestion, just tell me right away!!

Hehe. Imma update soon.

THANKS FOR READING MY HENBER SHIPPER FELLOWS!!!!