~UnMasked~

~Everything Can Happen For Love~

--YOUR POV--

I saw that at the end of the hall they were some people fighting i couldnt see clearly.

That must be what caused everything.

i started walking straight and making sure i dont get in any ones way.

A student suddenly shouted at me

"YAH!GO BACK! INFINITE ARE HERE!"

"Whats happening??"i asked.

"Cant you see?! Infinite busted in our school to beat up Teen Top.Maybe because of yesterdays fight.NOW GO BACK'

"I want to see whats going on!" i said and contineud walking towards the fights.

"FINE!GO GET YOURSELF KILLED" he yelled as i walked away from him

He was obviously over reacting.

I couldnt stop thinking if L.Joe was ok.AISH!GET OUT OF MY HEAD!i know him for 3 days i CANNOT LIKE HIM!!!!!

as soon as i arrived at the scene.

Oh my God!Its like those movies you watch of people fighting in the streets.except this was scarier because it was real!IT WAS REALLY HAPPENING.-

I saw that some students had join Teen Top's side for this fight.

But the other guys were kicking their asses. but they got hit aswell.

I tryed to see the others gangs faces but they were wearing a mask thing so i could only see their eyes.

DAMN IT.

I saw C.A.P giving a really good punch on one of the others.OUCH it looked painful but i was impressed how the guy with the mask stayed on his feet im sure that if it was me i would have passed out on the post.

I also saw the teachers trying to seperate them but their actions failed.i think they were afraid and didnt want any fists up their faces.

i looked around for L.Joe.

My eye caught him fighting with one of the others.

Though it looked like he was getting beaten up by the other guy.

The guy with the black mask kicked him on the chest making L.Joe hit the the floor hard.

GET UP!!! GET YOUR UP!!!

L.Joe got up and runned with force to the other guy and started hitting his ribs with his fists.While the other guy was trying to block him.Suddenly a gang member of the other that was fighting with C.A.P. shouted

"YAH!MYUNGSOO TAKE HER AWAY!!" he said pointing at me.

WAIT WHAT?!DID HE JUST CALL HIM MYUNGSOO?!MYUNGSOO?!?!MYUNGSOO MYUNGSOO?!THE MYUNGSOO I KNOW?!?

MY BEST FRIEND MYUNGSOO?! HE-?!IN A GANG?!! IT CANT BE HIM.

As soon as the one he called Myungsoo heard the other guy.

He turned and looked at me that cost him a punch in the face.it looked that L.Joe had put all his strength to that.

he turned again to L.Joe he pushed him making L.Joe hitting the wall hard and collapsing.

i had frozen on the post.he called him Myungsoo....he called him Myungsoo. was all i could think of!

WAS IT THE MYUNGSOO I KNOW?!

WHAT IM GONNA DO IF ITS HIM?!

ugh! HE ALREADY KNEW ABOUT THE GANG HERE THEN?

i had space out looking at the floor till i felt someone grabbing my hand and dragging me.

We were now in an empty classroom.It looked that they didnt use this class anymore...

i looked at him in the eyes.he looked at me he stayed  quiet.

It really was him...

With my hand i took of his mask. that unveiled his perfectly shaped face...that now had scratches and had swollen up.

We kept starring in eachothers eyes. i could see that he was waiting for me to say something.but i couldnt bring myself to say anything...

i was confused,angry,dissapointed,upset and-- ugh.

why hadnt he tell me? How long was he in that gang? Was he ever the person i knew he was?

What else could he be hiding?10 years now we are best friends and he hadnt tell me...

what friendship is it if he cant tell me that? Is it because he cant trust me? Then why is he my friend?

i sat on a dusted chair.. i felt weak.. i was looking down..

i didnt know what to say..where to start...

he kneeled infront of me,looking at me.

"Please say something...." he said to me,i looked at him again.i could hear in it his voice that he was upset.

but...i didnt know what to say...i then looked down again..

--MYUNGSOO POV--

She kept looking down..

I got up.

Please say something _______ ... Please...

I cant take the silence anymore...

I could feel a strong pain in my chest.

By my surprise she got up.

she went to leave

before i knew it i had grab her arm.

she turned around "What?" she asked. i looked in her eyes.i could see her dissapointment, and from her voice i knew she was angry.

"Dont you have anything to say?" i asked her looking at the floor

"No,really right now...ah..lets just not talk about this now okay?Im leaving.Let go of my hand"

Both of us heard some sirens coming from afar.They teachers must of called the police.!!!!

"You better go!!NOW!!! before the police catches you !" she said

she was right i had to go.

i looked at her. "Its fine!!we will talk about it later just go!!!" she shouted at me and pushed me out the door.

i went running towards the school exit.

I saw the guys they were waiting for me

"Where the hell where you?! " Sung Gyu said

"Sorry.Ill tell you later.You guys waited for me?"

"Of course we did!!we never leave one behind!" said Woohyun and winked at me

"Where did Teen Top dissapear to?"i asked

"OH they left!they realised our victory."laughed Sungyeol

"Do you think they'll do anything to her again?"i asked

"Nah..i think they got their lesson.."Sungyeol said

"Yah!Stop talking!And lets get moving!' said SungGyu.

All of us together runned out of the school and into the car.

We went from the same road we came from but we went from a shortcut.so we wouldnt meet the police cars infront of us.

-----30 MINUTES LATER-----

--YOUR POV--

"What?!We are going to get questioned by the police?!" i said to Suzzy almost shouting

"Didnt you hear the announcement?" she said

"What?no!i was too busy thinking things and being in an abandoned classroom with an idiot!!SO how should i hear it!!" OH GOD! how did i let that slip out of my mouth!

"What?" she asked confused

"Nothing.I said that i couldnt hear anything from the noise everyone made!" i smiled

"Okay..." she was looking at me suspiciously.

"Only the ones that were at the scene huh?" i said biting my lip,this is great...really great..just awesome...my parents will freak out..how awesome..God!! i love my life..

"Yeap.I told you to stay here!"

"I know!i should of listened....ah...i should change my name into -STUPID- it suits me better!" i said desperatly

"Yeah!i agree!!" she said

i glared at her.

"What?!" she said

i sighed."Nothing."

i sat on my chair.

all kinds of thoughts were passing through my head..

i looked at the clock that was placed on top of our blackboard.

Looks like ill be stuck here for awhile..

------AFTER 15 MINUTES-----

A teacher came in. I hadnt seen him before well of course im only 3 days here!!

"The students that were present at the scene please come with me.."

i sighed. i got up he looked at me raising one of his eyebrows.

he coughed "Can anyone proove that she was the only one?"

"Yes.." everyone said.

"So the rest of you were here?"

"Yes" they all said again

"Right then...follow me"

we went out.I knew where we were heading to... i sighed.

I cant believe this...i never in my life thought ill get questioned by the police..

This school is just...i hate it----