~I Will Protect Her No Matter What~

~Everything Can Happen For Love~

—YOUR POV—

I got up earlier than yesterday to make sure i wont be late. I had gotten ready and i was downstairs putting my shoes on.suddenly my phone rang.Who could it be this early? i looked at the number that was calling.

Myungsoo-

“Hey! Whats up?” i said as i yawned

“Yah! Sleepyhead wake up!” he laughed

“Im really tired right now so ill just ignore you!why are you calling so early?”

“Just wanted to see if you are any better this morning.How are you feeling?”

“Oh,Um im fine…i dont know how “Fine” ill be when i go there but yeah right now im ok!just a little worried…” i said, it was true.i really was worried and kinda afraid but…i didnt want to think of it right now.

“Okay..Well you know if anything happens call me immediately and ill come! “

“Yeah..okay superman” of course if anything happend there was no way i would call him i didnt want him to get in fights..especially with a gang! who knows what they’ll do to him…i felt kinda bad i hadnt told him about the gang in the school but…anyways…

“Im not joking,anyway go to go see you after class huh?wait for me.”

“I’ll wait!” i said and we hung up.

I tied my shoe laces,grabbed my bag and left.

—MYUNGSOO POV—

We hung up,i was sitting in the bus looking down my phone.

I hope she will be alright.

Why hasnt she told me about the gang in their school yet? I already know of it..but she doesnt know that i know…so why?i guess she doesnt want me to worry..? ah..if they bother her again ill make sure we will teach them a lesson next time.

Suddenly i thought of how she would react if i told her that i was in a gang aswell…its been 3 years now and i still dont have the courage to tell her.the only thing im afraid that she’ll do when i tell her is that she may end our friendship and i really dont want that to happen since our friendship is the only bond that keeps us together.the only way i can be with her…

Even though it feels like im suffering and torturing myself like that..its the only way.

Stupid friendship..

—YOUR POV—

——————-IN CLASS——————

I was sitting peacefully in my seat,i looked behind me staring at L.joes desk.No sign of him till now.. why am i always wondering if he’ll show up?

“Hey!!!!” a loud girl voice said behind me.

which scared me and made me jump from my seat!i turned around

It was Suzzy.

“Oh hey!You scared me!”

“Sorry..”She said and had a smile on her face.

“What???” i said confused

“You like him!!” she said almost shouting all excited

“Shhhhh! EW ! No i dont!”

“Then why are you telling me to “Shhh”??” she said

“That..uh cause it will cause a misunderstading” i said quickly

“Yeah Yeah..i saw how you were looking at his seat” she smiled "You miss him already!"

The teacher came in “Every one take your seats please”

I looked at the window that was right next to my seat. I saw two students fighting.OMG!The one was L.Joe if i wasnt mistaken.why is he fighting with him?OH wait isnt he from his own gang?? why are they fighting?? 

“Kim _____ please pay attention” the teacher startled me

“Eh sorry!” i said   

Did something happen?? Why were they fighting?? hmph..

————A BIT BEFORE SCHOOL FINISHES———-

FInally it seemed like it was taking forever. 

I went over to Suzzys seat. “Hey wanna go for a walk and show me around?” i smiled at her

“YAAAY! come on lets go!” She got up and grabbed my arm WOW! she is very excited

We started from the 3rd floor.

She showed me abit around but we didnt have much time the bell was a about to ring again.

I  heard someone running behind us.i turned around quickly i didnt see who it was but he was going on the roof top.why? My instinct told me it was L.joe could he be hurt.?

“Did you see that?” i said to Suzzy

“What?” she asked confused

“Uh nothing i must imagined it”

The bell rang.

“Ah ill show you more tomorrow okay?Lets go back now,time to go home” she said

“Umm, hey ill go to the restroom first you go ill come when im done ok?”

“Okay! Make it fast okay?ill be waiting for you in class”

“Yes!Okay” i smiled looking at her as she went down the stairs.

i didnt know why i wanted to go where he was.and i wanst even sure why i thought it was him..i just had to go...he could be hurt i thought as runned to the stair that lead to the rooftop.when i reached the door.i saw that it was opened by force.hmm.. i pushed the door

———ROOFTOP———

There he was laying on the ground.i walked up to him.and sat next to him.and poked his shoulder with my finger to make sure he was alive.

“Hey,why are you up here?” i asked curiously

he got up “Why are you here?!” he asked furiously looking at me in the eyes, hmph strange his eyes showed other emotion than the expression he had.like he wore a mask or something

“I…umm…i….” i didnt know what to say i didnt know either,why did i come here?why? i didnt know..i looked down.

he stood up  “Look,just because i helped you once doesnt mean we are friends okay?! What is it that you want to be around me ? huh? you like me?well then you make no difference,your just like the other girls that go crazy when they see me and want to be with me.Your a nobody for me okay?LEAVE ME ALONE” he said to me in a really harsh tone and left.

My heart ached as he told me those things.. i felt like someone had crushed my heart…i felt numb…i dont know why i felt like this…but..i didnt say anything..i just sat where i was..i saw him leaving..which made me hurt more…why this feeling?why? I dont even know him..

—L.JOE POV—

I left. i felt so bad for the things i just had tell her…but i have to protect her…

I fought with Chunji and the others because he wanted to play a really bad prank on her this time i prevented them but..i dont know if i can again…and i have to keep my distance from her so that she wont have any girls that will bully her..i have to keep her safe even if it means that ill have to be mean to her its the only way for her to be safe in this school.i kept holding on to that thought it made keep myself from going back there and hugging her and tell her how sorry i was..but why did i care so much for her when i didnt really know her?

—YOUR POV—

After 5 minutes staring down the roof floor i got up and went downstairs Suzzy must be waiting for me..i kept hearing the things he told me in my head…it made my head hurt..

There she was waiting for me outside of  class “Hey! Why are you late?” she said

“Sorry….” i said looking down

”Did something happen??” she asked

i couldnt hold it in anymore i decided that i could trust her.. i told her everything before we left..

“I cant believe he said all that…wow i hate him now!Lets go beat him up!” she said 

i grabbed my bag “Yeah… im starting to hate him too..i thought he was different from the others you know..?” my phone vibrated.

-Myungsoo calling

oh i had forget all about that!

“Hey!im so sorry!!”  i said

“Its ok as long as you come..Hey did something happen..?”

“Err…no??” i said trying to sound convicing enough

“Hmph ok!Well im waiting!See ya” he hung up

i turned to Suzzy “Lets go!”

We got outside the school door. He was there waiting.

I smiled at him. He smiled back.

“Oh he is handsome” Suzzy giggled

“Yeah he is!” i agreed

———————————————-

“Hiii!” said Suzzy to Myungsoo

“Myungsoo this is Suzzy,Suzzy this is Myungsoo” i said

“Nice to meet you” both said the same time and laughed

“Yah.whats the matter with you?” Myungsoo asked me

“What?Me?Nothing????” i said

Suzzy put her hands on her hips looking at me.

“Tell him” she said

“Tell him what?” i played dumb what was she thinking?!

“Tell me what?”

“Nothing!” i said looking at Suzzy

Suzzy started telling him everything i told her.

i was yelling “AAAAAAHHHH…>OOHHHHHHHAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!! ” and pushing her! but he heard all of it i guess

he looked at me dissapointed… i knew why

then suddenly Suzzy shouts “HIM! Thats HIM!!! ” pointing at L.joe

Myungsoo yelled at L.Joe "YAAH! YOU THERE"

L.Joe saw him he look somewhat surprised and then looked at me 

"Myungsoo calm down" i told him

he didnt listen he runned to L.Joes direction,i tried to stop but i failed i turned to Suzzy

"Why did you do that?!'' i shouted at her.

--MYUNGSOO POV--

He was going to pay for this.He should know that if he hurt her i would kill him

i grabbed him from his school uniform colar. and shoved him at the wall

"Dont you ever hurt her again!"

"Or what?You'll beat me up?" he said

"STAY AWAY FROM HER"

"Like you can do anything about that."

i could hear ______ shouting to leave him alone.

"I'll do what ever it takes to protect her from bastards like you"

"You tell her that!Besides she is the one that wants to be with me all the time"

i looked down "Just stay away from her" i left hold of his colar "I mean it" i started walking away

"She will never be yours you know..." he said while getting up

what he said hurt so much..

i turned around and punched him in the face .

he stayed on the ground laughing and whiping the blood from his face

_____ came running "ARE YOU GUYS CRAZY?!WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?!"

she looked at me as if i had kill someone .

"Are you ok?"She said to L.Joe and helped him get up it made me mad that she was helping him after what he told her..

"Thank you"he said to her

_____ just nodded

"Lets go Myungsoo!NOW"

why?why was she helping him? after all those things he said?! WHY!? why didnt she ask me if i was ok? only him?! i was furious inside but i was feeling jealous and hurt the most... why him out of all people?Why is she falling for him?

As we were leaving none of the three of us talked...

--L.JOE POV--

Damn he had a good punch...i left to go to where the gang meets up.

Why does she have to know him?Are they friends? Maybe they are more then friends? or...?? ahh....this is so furstrating.. i tried not to think of anything...

i walked all the way to the place.

the guys where there chilling.

"Heyyy!"i said as i walked in

"What happend to you face?" said Ricky

"Dont worry about it" i said

When Niel saw me he started laughing "Hyung who did that to you?"

"Myungsoo"  i said serious

they froze

"He was at our school??" said C.A.P.

"Yeah.."

"What was he doing there?" said Ricky

"Who?What happend? " said Changjo  and when he saw me "Whoa! Hyung your face is ugly" and laughed

i was starting to get mad about the face thing "Can we forget the face thing right now people?!"

"Yeaah,but you still look ugly" said Niel

i rolled my eyes "What ever"

"He knows the new girl?" asked C.A.P

i didnt know if i should say yes or no..

"Yeah...'' said a voice behind me.It was Chunji "I saw you guys."

"You saw us?" i asked surprised

"Yeah... i was waiting for you so i saw it all but then i left cause C.A.P called me to bring some food" he said

"Do you think thats why the girl transfered to our school so they can keep an eye on us?" said C.A.P.

"NO! OF COURSE NOT! She doesnt know anything about gangs." i said quickly

"How do you know?" Ricky asked

"I just know!!!OK?!"

"Okay dont get all mad..." said Ricky

"Today is our fight with them did you forget?" said C.A.P.

"What fight?" i asked

"With Infinite??" Chunji said

Ah.......this was just great....

--YOUR POV--

We were at my house.. Suzzy had to leave so she didnt come with us..

We hadnt speak since we left the scene...

we were sitting on the couch.

"Do you want anything to drink?"

"No" he said

"Do you want anything to eat?"

"No"

"Umm do you-"

"NO''

"Kay...."

i didnt know what to say i felt so awkward...

he spoke "Do you like him?"

"What?" i said surprised

"I said do you like him?!"

"Well...i dont know yet....but...i think i am falling for him....i dont know yet,i dont really know him.Why do you ask?"

"Its nothing i was just curious thats all.."

i looked at his eyes...he looked upset...really upset..

"Are you ok?"i told him

"Yeah..im fine thanks..ill be going now.." he got up.

i got up too and went with him to the door.

He went to leave "Myungsoo...." i said...looking down

he turned around, i hugged him "Thank you"

--MYUNGSOO POV--

As she hugged me i felt my heart beating so fast..Why are you doing this to me ______ ...You dont know how much i love you.... I looked at her and hugged her back... i closed my eyes...i felt like crying...why couldnt she love me as something more? why?!

Her voice startled me "You can let me go now..." she said

"Oh sorry...hehe" i let her go,she smiled.. gosh...she was so beautiful... so beautiful it made me hurt sometimes... I loved her so much...i loved her smile...i loved everything about her..

I wanted her to be mine....

As soon as i left..Tears started falling down my face. my heart was aching... all i could think was that she liked him...she liked him...those words i could hear them eco in my head...

I arrived at my home... i went up to my bedroom.i checked my phone

1 text message

i opened it it was SungGyu

Where are you?We have a fight today did you forget?! COME QUICKLY

--SungGyu 

 I had forgetten all about it!
i rushed out the door.

WHY IS LOVING ONE PERSON SO HURTFUL?