~Waiting For Me?~

~Everything Can Happen For Love~

--YOUR POV--

--------HEADMASTERS OFFICE----------

i was now sitting in a chair in the headmasteroffice infront of me there was a big desk behind that desk was our headmaster Lee Hyori and two masculine police men id say they were about 40 or 43 somewhere there their arms were folded and their expressions showed that they were really unhappy with the situation.

Our headmaster was looking at me like i was the only hope for them to find something.

I guess no one revealed anything about Infinite even though they knew who they were.

hmph..Guess they really are afraid of them.

Right now..my heart was beating so fast.i was so nervous.

What should i tell them? I cant say anything to them...after all..my best--no Myungsoo is in that gang.

A deep voice frightened me making me jump from my seat.

"What were you doing at the scene?" he asked

"Uh,what?oh er i went to see what was all the ruckus about.I was just looking" i said i started rubbing my fingers nervously.They were so scary.

"You were told to stay in class.Why didnt you do as you were told?"

"Umm.....i wanted to see what was going on....."

"Okay."said our headmaster "We understand you were curious and all.Did you see anyone or prehaps knew anyone from them?" she said i could see her desperation in her eyes.

"NO!!Of course not!I dont know anyone thats in a gang! and i couldnt see i was far away from were the fight was and they were also wearing masks so i couldnt see their faces and they were really far away from were i was standing i couldnt see !i already said that didint i?? I...i...umm..i have problems with my eyesight you know?Its really hard to see at distance without my glasses on." i said.GOD!half of it wasnt even necessary i was panicking.UGH!

They all looked at me suspiciously. I looked at them and smiled.One of them was taking notes.

"So..are we done here??" i asked

"No,ive called your mother for what happend today.But she couldnt make it cause of her job.So you'll be leaving alone okay?" Hyori said

"okay." i said and went to get up but one of the policemens spoke.

"Are you sure you didnt recongise anyone of them?" he asked me piercing me with his eyes.

"I already told you i dont know them!I didnt even know their name is INFINITE!Can i leave now please?"

All three of them sighed "Yes.You may leave now Kim _____" headmaster said

 "Thank you" i said and left the room closing the door abit,and continued to the door that lead to the school hallway i opened the door and stopped, i heard them talk.

The police man was talking now

"Isnt it abit weird that all of the students that were present there say almost the same things?And also the teachers said they didnt see anyone familiar we do believe that but..the kids surely know something"--Policeman B

"I dont think the teachers in our school know anything about gangs sir.And as for the students they are afraid.Its a gang after all..and they think that if they tell us even a little thing about them that they will get in trouble,kids are not stupid." --Headmaster

"Just tighten the security and i'm sure nothing like this will happen again." --Policeman A

"Yes you are right sir.Thats what ill do for the sake of all of us.Thank you very much"---Headmaster

i heard her getting up her chair i immediatly then went out the door closing it carefully not to make a sound.

I walked back to my class.

I felt guilty lying at the police and our headmaster but i had to..and the fact that the other students didnt say anything made me feel a bit better.

Hmph...Will Teen Top get in trouble? Nah.I think they'll get away with it.Besides they didnt start it.

As i was walking to my class i saw L.Joe walking towards me.

he bumped into me.

"Yah!Watch were you're going!Are you blind?" i said

"YAH!If you were watching you could of just avoid me." he said

he was right.AISH!he made me mad.

"Aish!"i glared at him and then started walking again

"Wait!" he said

i turned around "WHAT?!i dont like wasting my time on losers like you!"

he was shocked i said that to him!HA! OH YEAH! EAT THAT!!!!

"You owe me for helping you out on your first day." he said folding his arms with a smirk

I cant believe he just said that after all his has said and done with Teen Top.

I was so angry. i wanted to stick my fist up his face.

i gave him a look and turned around again walking

"Yah! Wait!!!!" he said

i ignored him and continued walking.

"Thats how it is then!" he said in a loud voice

---------IGNORED--------HIM-------AGAIN------

I walked in class.

No one was in here.It was empty.I looked at the clock that was placed on top of the blackboard.

7:15pm?! Its so late already!

i went over to my seat and saw a note on the desk.i picked it up

"Sorry for not waiting.

Had to leave for my piano lessons.

See you tomorrow

Love Suzzy "

a smiley face at the end.

i sighed. I grabbed my bag and left.

---------INFRONT OF THE SCHOOL--------

i walked out of the school.

FREEDOM.i thought.

i took a deep breath and relax until.

"BOO!!" it was boys voice

I WAS SCARED TO DEATH

i screamed and slapped him till i realised it was L.Joe

"Oh God!What are you doing?!Who gives you the right to scare people and give them heartattacks?!AISH!" i yelled at him and started walking off stamping my feet on the ground as i walked.

he was rubbing his chick. "Yah!You slap me and then you yell at me ahh i cant believe you!"

"Be thankful that i didnt start hitting you nonstop!" i said without looking back.

Was he waiting for me? NO!what im i thinking he has better things to do then wait for me.

i could hear him walking behind me

i turned around and glared at him putting my hands on my waist

"Why are you following me?!" i said

"Im not following you! Do you see another road i can take to leave the school grounds?"

i gave him a glare and started walking again.

"What ever.I'm not talking to you"

Before i knew it he was next to me walking.

i gave him another glare

"What?" he said

i sighed and started walking faster.

he did the same. 

None of the two of us talked again.

After 10 minutes we were now at the bus stop.

i took my phone out the time was now 7:25pm

"The next bus passes at 22pm." he said

i ignored him.GREAT!!! I WILL WAIT another 3 hours WITH HIM!? GREAT!AWESOME!JUST PERFECT!!!! RUIN MY DAY! THAT IS ALREADY RUINED!!! 

i squeezed my fists.

"I can give you a lift if you want." he said

 i cant believe he just said that....my heart started to beat faster.it made me happy but then i remind myself that i was mad with him

i looked at him "Pfft.In a car with a ert like you?No thank you!I havent lost my mind yet!"i said but i really wanted to say yes!cause waiting here till 22pm will make me crazy!i wanted to go home shower and sleep.

"YAH! what are you saying?!" he said

i didnt talk, i started tapping my foot and looking at my phone.

GOD! the time wasnt passing by at all...what do i do?

"I can give a lift!i wont do anything..." he said again

i looked at him "FINE!But !!" i said raising one of finger up "its not because i want to.Im just gonna take advantage of your offer cause i wont stand another 3 hours waiting here with you!"

 why did he want to drive me home so much?was he worried about me?

he laughed. "Yeah right!I know you want to!Dont try to hide it" he said

i rolled my eyes "What ever..just walk to the car"

"Its just a bit further from here."

"Okay."

We started walking.

My phone rang

1 text message

i opened it.i could feel L.Joe starring at me

Hey..I know you might not want to talk to me right now..

But..I'm waiting for you at your home..

Dont get mad..i just want to tell you something important.

--Myungsoo

"AGH! GREAT!" i sighed and closed the phone.holding in my hand tight.

I really didnt want to talk to him right now..i just wanted to go home and relax and just SLEEP!and forget about everything!

L.Joe was still looking at me.we continued on walking.

"Who was it?" he said curiously

"Nobody." i said

"You dont seem very pleased.." he said

"Where is your car parked?" i said changing the subject

"So thats how it is then..Its over here"

Whoa.He must have alot of money!the car was black it was a mustang and really it was beautiful.

"Its yours?!" i said my mouth was about to fall off

"Yeap!This baby is mine!" he laughed and it gentle

"You like it?" he asked me

i changed my expression. "No." i said coldly

"You were just drooling over it!" he said

"No  i wasnt.Can we get going now?" i looked at the time again 7:29 pm

"Yeah" he said unlocking the car

both of us got in.

--------IN THE CAR------

He started the car.

"Hey,do you have a drivers licence?" i looked at him suspiciously

"Well Duh!A fake one!" he said

"WHAT?! are you crazy!? " seriously then this is called suicide!

he laughed "I'm joking of course i have one." at that moment i felt really relaxed

Suddenly i saw the bus passing by.

what?! i looked my phones clock 7:31pm ? what?! he lied to me?!

i glared at him.

he was smiling.

"Do you have an explenation for this?!CAUSE ITS 7:31 pm NOW!AND I JUST SAW A BUS!A B-U-S-" i said sticking my phone up his face

"Calm down!" he said pushing my hand away and laughed.

"CALM DOWN?!i want to kill you right now!"  it wasnt true,i actually liked the fact that he wanted to give me a ride and waiting for me..it was sweet.but i didnt want to get my hopes up...

he laughed again.

"It doesnt matter now,cause now im the only option you have!" he said with a smirk

"AISH!just drive!!!" i said turning my back and looking out the window

"Yah! You'll need to tell me from which road to go to your home" he said while he drived

"Yeah yeah ill tell you" i said

--------10 MINUTES LATER-------

--L.JOE POV--

It was funny how her attitude had change towards me.

I can fully understand why..i didnt expect her to be kind or anything..its what i wanted after all..

There was too much traffic.

"I cant believe this.." she said sighing

"Traffic huh?"

"Yeah..its like they are doing it on purpose.." she said

i smiled.

"Do you want to go eat something?" i said

"No.." she said looking at her phone again.who was it? "someone is waiting for me.." she starred out the window

"Okay."

"I take this turn now right?"

"Yes..."

Why was she so down? i dont like to see her like this...

"Oh by the way you shouldnt worry anymore about bullying you.." he said

"Why?" she asked surpised

"We dont want Infnite coming at the school again causing trouble and also C.A.P. said he was doing on purpose to see if they take the challenge and to make sure if they knew you,so if he comes to you dont run away okay?he'll come to apologize." i said

"So...you used me and bullied me for that only?!You guys are pathetic"

"We arent as bad as you think we just have to keep a reputation okay? We need people to be scared of us.you'll see when you meet them one day"

"Yeah right..ive met you and you are no difference!" 

that bothered me..but it was what i showed her..

"You'll understand one day."

We didnt say anything after that.

After half an hour and something  we arrived outside her house.

"Thanks for the ride!" she said and got out

There was someone waiting for her outside.

I lowered the window to see better.It was Myungsoo.

"No problem!" i waved goodbye and smiled at her.then giving Myungsoo a glare

--MYUNGSOO POV--

What?why did she come with him?!What was she thinking?!

She can talk to him after all he said and get in his car but me that ive been her best friend for 10 years just because i didnt tell her something she cant even look at me?or talk to me?! AISH! i felt like a volcano ready to explode.

He drove off.She had that smile on...but when she turned to me that smile dissapeared.

"What was the "important" thing you wanted to tell me?" she said

"What were you doing with him?"

"None of your business,are you going to tell me now or should i head inside?Oh and if you came here to know if i told anything to the police i didnt."

"Why were you in his car?"

"What do you care?!i can do what ever i want with who ever i want to!" she yelled

she was right but..why?!

she took a deep breath and calmed down. "Look i hate fighting with you ok?Tell me what you wanted to tell me and about that another thing we will talk another time."

There wasnt anything to say to her.i just wanted to see her,to make sure she was okay to see if she wanted to tell me anything at all..what do i tell her now?i came to see you?!no way..i looked away

"Ah..nothing"

"Good then bye" she went to go inside i grabbed her arm turning her to look at her in the eyes.

"Why were you with him?" i said again with a pained voice

she looked surprised she looked in my eyes and then looked down pushing me away i didnt let her go.

"He just gave me a ride home.No big deal now let me go!"  i let her go

"Bye now!" she said going inside her house front yard and closing the gate following the path that lead to the door house and going in.

"Bye..." i whispered

Am i always going to watch her leave...?

My heart ached...i put my hand on my chest..If she only knew...

--YOUR POV--

i sighed as i closed the door behind me and taking my shoes off.

"Mom?Dad?" i shouted

"Come here dear!" that was my mom talking.oh great.

A LECTURE AWAITS ME.how awesome!

and here i was thinking i may get away with it but no!

i went to the living room she was sitting on the couch.she looked worried

i sat on the armchair.

"Wheres dad i asked?and arent you home abit early"

"He's still at work.My boss let me go a bit early we didnt have much work."

"Ah ok!" i said smiling

"Your school called me.Something about a fight?" she asked concerned

"Yeah..umm a bunch of students got into a bit fight it was nothing!"

i knew if i told her about gangs and stuff she would change me schools and stuff.and i really didnt want that again!

"Oh okay! just the teacher sounded really worried"

"Ah it was the headmster mom..nah it was nothing serious!" i said

NO LECTURE! HALLELUJAH!

"Oh by the way me and your father were thinking its a good time to start a part time job?"

what?!

"Part time job?" i asked

"Yes! Actually the person that has a cafe is your father close friend so he asked him if you wanted to work for him so your father said he'll ask you.so what do you think?Its gonna be good to start making your own money and working!" she said smiling

she was right.maybe this was a good chance

"Umm okay! sure! what days do i work?" i asked

"I dont know you'll have to go tomorrow and see for yourself."

"Okay!" i smiled and got up "Im going to have a shower and study " i said

"Dont you want anything to eat honey?" she asked me

I wasnt realy hungry right now i just wanted to shower and sleep!!!!

"Nah im ok!"

"Well then excuse me but ill be going to bed then!" she got up and gave me a hug goodnight and kissed my forehead.

i took my bag and went upstairs.had a shower and put my pyjamas on.

i took my books out to study even though i was sleepy.

-------1 HOUR LATER-----

I gave up reading. since i kept falling a sleep on my books.

i jumped on the bed going in the bed sheets.

i kept thinking about L.Joe and Myungsoo and all that had happend today...

those thoughts kept me up all night.

Until i finally slept.