~Day 2~

~Everything Can Happen For Love~

Inside and outside i was panicking, i wanted to die! i really wanted to have the power of becoming invisible.

Aiiii!! we both got up panicking. i hit my head on the wardrobes door and i heard him fall.

"Yah!Come here!" i whispered loudly in the deep darkness waiting for him to appear till he grabbed my hand and i ghasped.

"PABO!" i  shouted and then covered my mouth.

Because the door was locked the person kept knocking.

i quickly searched for the doorknob of the wardrobe and shoved L.Joe in he made a noise of pain and i slammed the door to close

I'm sorry L.Joe.

I went quickly to the door by following my instinct and i felt the doorknob i felt the keys and unlocked the door opening it i saw L.Joes mother holding a flashlight ,three to be exact and a lantern with a candle buring fire inside and she had a worried look on her face .

"Are you ok?Here take this" she said and gave me the flashlight.

"Yes i'm fine you didnt have to come all the way here but still thank you."

"No problem i brought a lighter to light up some candles in the room." she said and i went to tell her not to come in but she insisted.

she started lighting candles up, i went to take a peek at the closet.

i looked in with the flashlight and..WHERE IS HE?! OMG OMG! IM GOING TO KILL HIM!!!! my heart beated so fast from my anxiety .

i closed the wardobe with force.

"Oh my!Are you looking for something?"-MrsLee

"Uh?Ohhh nooo!!" and i laughed

"Okay." and she continued on lighting candles.

"I'll be right back i need to use the bathroom."

she nodded and i rushed in the bathroom flashing the light everywhere looking for him.Where is he?!

i looked in the tub thing that had a curtain covering.

i flashed in the light and

"BOOO!!!" - L.Joe

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!" i screamed and almost fell in the tub with him.

"What are you doing?!!!!"

he kept laughing

"Shhhhh!" i said

"____ are you ok???" -Mrs Lee

"Ehh yeah i'm okaay!!!I though i saw a cockroach" i shouted back.

"See what you did?" L.Joe whispered

i glared at him

"Its your fault!"

"No yours!You screamed." and he stuck his tongue out at me

"Yahhh!"

"Shhhh" he said and placed his one finger on my lips i pushed myself back and went out of the bathroom and huffed.

He is so stupid he annoyes me so muchhh!!!AHH!!

"Okay well now i'm going to see Byunghun now..see you" she said and she left.

i sighed in relief.

WHAT?!WHAAAT?!L.JOE IS HERE!!! OMG!!

i runned to the bathroom and i fell on him and we bumped our heads together since he was going to come out.

"Ouchh!"-L.Joe

"Sorry sorry sorryyy!!" i said rubbing the place on my head that got bumped.

"Its ok."-L.Joe

"Your mom is going to your room!!You've got to gooooooooo!!NOW!!" i said pushing him out of the bathroom.

"Easy easy!"-L.Joe

he walked out to the balcony.

"What are you doing/?"

"What does it look like?" -L.Joe

"Oh my God!I didnt know you were depressed!Dont do it...Life is precious."

he looked at me like i was stupid.

"I am conviced now that your IQ level is under 0."-L.Joe

"YAH!"

"But its ok ill still like you" and he winked

he..he really likes me after all??So..he wasnt lying at me at the hospital?

when i came back to reality he wasnt there anymore.

i quickly looked down at the balcony..No dead body down..phew...

"Boo!"-L.Joe

i just turned my head and glared at him

then i noticed that the two balconies were attached to each other it just had a wood thing in the middle but L.Joe had taken it off.

Thats how he came in my room then.

"Its so not funny.."

"Dont do it...Life is precious" he said mocking me.

"Shut up!! Just go to your mom!!!"

he smiled "Thanks for tonight." and he went inside his room.

my heart beated so fast... i was still confused if he really liked me or not..

but he said ill still like you does that mean he actually likes me?And that day at the hospital everything he said was true right?

i dont know..

i went back inside and layed on my bed.

I really kissed him.... i thought ill never be able to do that... tonight was somewhat like a dream come true..

i hugged the pillow and smiled thinking back at the moment of the kiss.

i loved the feeling i got with when i was with him...

i want to be with him.....to be a couple..

then a wave of anxiety took over me, i sat upstraight.

Wait..what am i going to do tomorrow?! How am i going to face him!? He will now know that i like him..!

But after the kissed we were fine..but now that i think about tomorrow its different!

OMG!Before i hadnt think about this..

What am i going to do... ill be so embarrassed to face him..

Ah..the only thing i can think of is to avoid him all day but then at Monday ill have to see him at school since we are in the same class.

Aiii...what am i going to do??

 

--NEXT MORNING--

i woke up hearing my phone ringing

"Ye...s?" i said half alseep

"Did i wake you up?"

Oh it was Myungsoo i forgot to call him last night.

i looked at the time it was 11:24 am

"Oh no you didnt..hehe"

"No i did i can hear it from the sound of your voice,you sound like an old granny."

"Y..ahh... dont be so mean.." i said and yawned

"So how is the place you're staying?" 

"Its pretty awesome....big...luxurious...and..BIG"  i said and rubbed my eyes to wake up abit

"So who's their son they wanted you to meet??"

"huh?Oh that its Byunghun..." i widend my eyes and put my hand to cover my mouth.

What did i just do!!AAAH!damn sleep!! i kept hitting my head with my hand and repeating in my head

YOUR SUCH A PABO YOUR SUCH A PABO!

Maybe L.Joe was right..my IQ may be under 0.

he wasnt saying anything but i could hear him breathing until he huffed.

"Byunghun?"

"Yes...him.."

"Since when do you call him by his real name?"

"Well...umm..we got closer so we are friends now.."

WHAT?!WHAT DID I SAY?! AIIIIIIIIII!!! Its so not helping

"Friends....you're friends....great..."

"Dont..dont be so upset about it..he is a good person."

"A GOOD PERSON?! Are you kidding me?!"

"HEY!He saved me i owe him alot!Ok?"

he stayed silence maybe he realised i was right.

"Fine.Did anything happen between you too?"

"W-w-w-haaaaat?Why would you ask such a thing Myungsoo..." and i laughed

"So something did happen.."

"I didnt say that!"

"But you're not denying it."

"YAH!Nothing happend!"

"Liar..its ok.You like him dont you?"

"Well yeah.."

"You can tell me everything..ok?Even though i dont really like him but if you're happy im happy.."

"Omg..Myungsoo..i think i am going to cry!" i said faking a sob

"Yeah yeah stop the acting.Now did anything happen?"

for some reason i got so excited that ill be able to talk to him about what had happen.

"We kissed!"

"WHAAAAAAAAAT?!"

"We KISSED!!Well..he kissed me!"

"HE KISSED YOU?!!!!!"

"Myungsoo..whats with the freak out?YES HE KISSED ME."

"What do you mean HE KISSED YOU?"

"Myungsoo..what do people usually mean by that?"

"So he kissed you..wow..."

and after that i told him everything else that happend.

he didnt sound so happy about it but he was trying..

"Well...ill hung up now."

"Why?"

"My mother wants some help with some jobs."

"Oh..ok.."

"Talk to you later."

"Bye"

i looked at the clock on my phone.

"12:00?! We've been talking for so long!!i better get dressed and find Byunghuns parents"

i got ready and i went to their room.

i knocked on the door.

His mother opened.

"Hello.."

"Hey ___!Come on in."-MrsLee

i walked in and looked around the room expecting to see L.Joe but he wasnt here.THANK GOD-

"Today you two can do what ever you want.Just like yesterday.You can go to the pool if you want.And at 19:30 we are going out to meet some friends ive already told Byunghun that so both of you need t be ready at that time to leave ok?"-Mrs Lee

"Oh ok!Sure!Then ill get going now!"

"Oh there's also a buffet down stairs you can go there if you're hungry."

"Thank you very much." i said and left to go downstairs to the buffet.

i waited for the elevator to come.i had press both of the elevators to come up..Cause there is no way im going from the stairs.

the first one arrived and the door opened and my  eyes met L.Joe , i ghasped.

"Hey __!"

by then the other one arrived and i quickly went  inside the other one pressing the button again and again for it to close the doors.

my heart was beating so fast!I didnt want to get stuck in the elevator with him!ALOOOOOOOONE!it'll be so awkard for me.

the doors were closing and someone put his hand i hoped it wasnt L.Joe.

and thank God it wasnt. It was an old man with a suit..

 

I went  to the buffet and grabbed a plate. and put all kinds of "Healthy" stuff on my plate.

Time to get fat i thought to myself! YAYYY! I LOVE FOOD!

i sat on the chair and put the plate on the table.

i started eating. i was so hungry.

Then suddenly i heard L.Joes voice and i just froze with my mouth full.

i slowly turned my head and i saw him talking to a girl.OMG it was Boram..that . i glared at her and then turned to my food.

Suddenly i felt someone tapping my back.

i froze with my eyes wide open.

Its him... i slowly turned around with my mouth full again and looked at him.

he ghapsed "Cant you eat like a lady?"

i swallowed the food down "Leave me alone."

"What?Why?"

i got up and started walking away.

i can face him right now. Ahh.

"____!Wait!"

he grabbed my hand "Why are you acting like this?"

i pushed his hand away and didnt even look at him he grabbed me again.

"Is it because of yesterday night?"

my heart started to beat faster and i felt like i was turning red.

"N-No.." i said looking down

"Then tell me."

and then Boram came "Oppa can you come with me?" and she smiled at him and then she gave me the look.

L.Joe looked at me his expression hardened and became emotionless letting go of my hand

"Yeah lets go i souldnt waste my time like this." he said looking at me and left with Boram.

WASTE MY TIME LIKE THIS?!  SERIOUSLY?!!!! L.JOEEE OHHH L.JOEEEEEEEEE you're messing with the devil right now!!

AISH!! i want to kill him.......... why did he become so mad? Ok maybe it wasnt the best idea for me to avoid him...

Maybe i should just tell him the reason..

i should do it now.

"Byunghun WAIT!" i said and ran to where they were.

he turned around trying to hide a smile from his face.

"I'll tell you..what i'm doing isnt right..i just have to face it.."

he smiled okay and let go of Borams hand,Boram looked really pissed off she grabbed L.Joe's hand

"You're coming with me!"

"No i'm not!Ive got more important things to do then babysit you."

her eyes widend and didnt know what to say.

L.Joe grabbed my hand and we started walking leaving her behind till

"L.JOEEEEEEE!!!! YOU CANT LEAVEEEEEEEE ME!!YOU DONT KNOW WHAT I CAN DO TO HER!!!"

at those last words she said L.Joe had turn around giving her a really bad look.he was scary.

"If you dare do anything to her start worrying about your face or maybe you should start looking for a really good plastic surgeon from now." he said in a low voice that made him sound threating and y.

she bit her lips and stamp her feet leaving out of the hotel .

i looked at L.joe "Thanks.."

"Dont mention it..i'll do everything to protect you."

ill do everything to protect you ? from the sound of his voice i could tell he was honest about it..

my heart kept beating so fast.. so he does like me?

"So now tell me..why were you avoiding me?"

"Not here lets go to the back garden"

We got there and i turned to look at him

"Well...Umm.." i took a deep breath "Because of the kiss.." i said and looked down

he came closer to me making my heart go wild.he placed his two hands on my cheeks gently and raised my head up so i could look at him in the eyes but instead i looked the other way.

"Look at me ___"  it was the first time that his voice was this soft and sweet.

i looked at him in the eyes.His eyes were beautiful and they felt so deep like i wanted to dive in them.

"You shouldnt be embarrassed that we kissed there is nothing bad about liking each other."

i nodded i couldnt believe what was happening right now.we were so close there was only a little space between us.

i wanted to kiss him.

"____...I like you...i want to be with you.."

it felt like time had stop and that it was only me and him.

It felt like a dream that i thought id never reach but...its happening..its happening right now...

i felt so happy inside i wanted to scream,my heart was once again racing.

i couldnt believe all this..

"I want to be with you too Byunghun.." it felt like i had blush.

he came closer with his hands still on my cheeks and gave me a kiss.

A kiss that i never wanted it to end.

he then put his hands on my waist bringing me closer to him while deepening the kiss.

there was no space between us now.

we parted the kiss and touched our foreheads together looking inside each others eyes.

Inside those beautiful eyes....  

To Be Continued...


 Sorry for updating late again : )

School has started and i'm trying my best C:

~FEEL FREE TO COMMENT OR SUBSCRIBE TO MY STORY~

Thanks For All The Support

~I LOVE YOU ALL~