To kiss and annoy

Oasis

To kiss and annoy

 

It’s a one shot! Hope you guys like my appetizer! Keke, as I’ll be updating/serving my other fics after! Toodles love ya’ll!

 

 

 

Stubby, cheeky, short attention spanned and a merciless shikshin, which was Im Yoona’s estimated age when she first met her victim, Kwon Yuri.

 

 

“ waaaaahhhhhhh!!! Appaaaa! “ the other stubby cutely rose shaped lipped Yuri ran to her father, crying.

 

Problem is she is too cute that her appa could only adore her more with how she cries and runs to his arms, he couldn’t grasp the gravity of her situation.

 

“ what’s wrong Yul? “ he asked carrying her carefully.

 

She sobbed a few times desperately wiping her tears and …snot, before talking.

 

“ she ..she KISSED ME! “

 

“ aawww – she did? Who did? “ her father made cutesy faces while helping her wipe her tears and snot, he really doesn’t take to heart the gravity of the situation, kid’s at her age were just too adorable for their parents to even struggle to understand such carefree problems.

 

She sobbed again before replying

 

“ IM YOONA! That ogre next door! “

 

“ shhhh – sweetie don’t say that “ her father cajoled.

 

“ well she is! And I’m a princess and she kisses like a dog! “

 

Her father only laughed still making cutesy faces at her for being so adorable specially when she’s frustrated.

 

“ see here appa! “ she pointed at her lips which looked like she was wiped sloppily with slobber.

 

“ aawww – maybe she wants to be friends with you “ Her appa wiped her face clean with a wet tissue.

 

That didn’t make sense; IF Yuri was about the age where she could differentiate the several kisses Yoona gave her in her lifetime, and then maybe she wouldn’t have blamed her parents for things she couldn’t find answers for.

 

 

Moving to the defendant’s corner –

 

“ waaaahhhhh! Apppaaaa! “ the pale skinned stubby naturally pinkish lipped Yoona ran to her father crying.

 

This one’s father was mischievous, though equally loving as he laughed and carried his child gently into his arms.

 

“ what is it my little warrior? “ they were a family of twelve brothers excluding Yoona and all aspiring to serve the military, navy,  and air force.

 

“ she stole my chocolates! “ little Yoona announced.

 

One of her brute brother’s heard her, but loving as well.

 

“ what? – beat it back from her! “ he squeezed in clenching his fist.

 

Little Yoona nodded in determination, but their father didn’t like their method of justice.

 

“ eeoww “ after hitting his brutish son’s head, he instructed Yoona the most gentle way of attaining  justice.

 

At first the little one didn’t grasp the logic of it, but her father being the chief of mischiefs taught his daughter well how to be like him.

 

You do that to attain justice for what they did to you …and to stick it in their heads.

 

It was logical ..the Im way, considering that no apparent harm was done, Yuri being a girl and everyone knows people who hit girls, specially boys will burn eternally even in their graves( a bit harsh ), and so Yoona who was also a girl, did what a girl naturally does, being gentle and all fluffy.

 

Again this was all in the Im way of thinking, also added with some common mythology in educating gullible children.

 

 

And from that day on, never again did Yuri…..

 

“ waaaaahhh!!! Appa! – she kissed me again!!! “  - learn her lesson.

 

She came running but this time with no tears, but with apparent frustration.

 

“ I hit her arm but she only kissed me more! “

 

But both fathers acted more like conniving rainbow flag patriots, only replying with very irrelevant and illogical enlightments, sometimes you really should blame the parents for turning their children into unicorns.

 

“ appa she hit me! “

 

“ then show her more love! “

 

“ nothing gets solved if we fight fire with fire dear child! “

 

“ kiss her longer if she hits you again “

 

But isn’t that supposed to be fire with fire? Both daughters’ could only ponder in their thoughts.

 

 

 

“ kekekkekee “ Yoona wasn’t stubby anymore, apparently growing, showing signs of physical womanhood.

 

But she is more mischievous, loving the way how she ticks the hell out of her neighbor’s head, Kwon Yuri.

 

When Yuri walks home from school, the impish one would walk alongside her pretending to be peaceful but was actually waiting for the Kwon to break in annoyance with how quiet she is walking alongside her,

 

“ stop following me! “

 

Yuri would walk faster, but the imp had more limber muscles and would quickly pace along with her.

 

“ damn it! “

 

“ huh? you cursed … “ Yoona accused,it was still foul at their age.

 

“ no I didn’t! “

 

“ oh but I heard you pretty well “

 

“ no, I said I didn’t! “ she ends up slapping Yoona’s arm again,

 

And that was the go signal for Yoona to dole out justice, the Im way.

 

“ eeeeeeeepppp!!! “

 

Another slobbery kiss was given to the constant – rephrase that, exclusively tormented victim Kwon Yuri, now who really is that one badly needs justice here?

 

Yoona always had a powerful grip, leaving Yuri helpless when justice is served.

 

But Yoona doesn’t like torturing people, she lets go of Yuri once she gives her an overly syrupy kiss, she only wants to see her squirm, cry or anything that has to do with her satisfaction of seeing how Yuri becomes so annoyed, frustrated and disgusted with her.

 

Hmm, doesn’t sound like torture….indeed.

 

 

Though like every merrily sailing ship or high rated ongoing television show, it had its ups and downs, worse season finales, and there’s was abrupt.

 

It was only during middle school that Yoona’s constant serving for justice abruptly ended, she had waited numerous times where she had always known Yuri is but she wasn’t there, it reached to the point that Yoona intently visited the Kwon household and that’s where she received her answer – they had flown to another country.

 

Days and months had passed and it slowly made her realize how out of the mischievous fun she was basking in it all, was that she was always happy interacting with her, though it was all a scuffle of seemingly cat and dog it filled her young heart, and now that she’s gone it became a hole, crack, a gap in her heart.

 

And as the years passed, jumping through high school and college, there wasn’t one person that made her forget her stick in the hiney neighbor, Barbie princess, constipated girl next door, Kwon Yuri in her heart.

 

Unbeknownst to her yet, was a heart of a child which was instilled since upbringing, innocent feelings which has yet to be realized and shaped into something she hasn’t grasped yet.

 

“ hey Yoong have you seen the Kwon’s?? they’re back! “ her used to be brutish and loving brother announced.

Something wasn’t right; she held her chest which was beating rapidly why was she nervous?

 

She didn’t know what to do, step outside and look or stay cooped inside their house.

 

“ hey come on Yoong - Don’t you wanna see you’re old playmate Yuri? “

 

She snorted mockingly, “ right…. “

 

At the end of the day she decided to be a chicken and stay cooped inside her room, giving out reasons that she had turned into a vampire and would only go out at night, or she’s constipated, which was more believable since she eats a lot, but – still her brothers didn’t look intently into her reasons.

 

Until the night had finally howled and her aging appa, who always trusted her with buying his medicines told her to buy some at the local pharmacy, which she gladly agreed with, since she loves her appa so much she didn’t know the consequences of her going out of her shelter.

 

 

Humming while walking towards the nearest med store, she heard a really attention seeking wolf whistle.

 

She squeezed her lips keeping herself calm still walking where she was headed to, but the wolf whistler wasn’t done.  

 

“ hey baby got anymore of those milkyway choco bars? “

 

Wait a freakin minute! – milkyway choco bars!! Those were her favorite since toddler hood, and she would kill for it, till now, but what she didn’t give attention to was the oddness of the supposed ert trying to get her attention.

 

Not until the desperate shikshin that she is turned around to hopefully look for those particular choco bars she loves and ask for it or beat it out of the person,

 

And as those innocent brown puddles of pair of eyes met with an equally innocent looking but more of admiration taking eyes met, her whole life system paused.

 

It took her a minute to gain the guts to talk, she knows all too well who she is looking at but she didn’t know what to say – or better yet a clever less awkward thing to say.

 

“ who are you again? “ it was a huge face palm on her side, but why the sudden skipping of beats in her heart?

 

The familiar latter rolled eyes, and slapped her arm.

 

“ there – “

 

Sadly, she only stared at her more in confusion.

 

“ aeesh – “

 

She slapped her again, but Yoona kept still.

 

“ you are getting frustrating …just like when we were kids “

 

The only thing that managed to turn clogs in Yoona’s trait system was her, mischievousness, which what  the latter was looking for.

 

“ remember? You were my serial kisser “

 

Yoona snapped out of her trance then pretentiously batting her lashes, seemingly mocked.

 

“ woow – little miss.I.had.too.much.mascara.on.that.I.lost.the.ability.to.feel.turning.me.into.a.very.concieted.person.that.I.am “

 

Though the latter became annoyed, she was happy she remembered how Yoona quickly gets into her nerves and now was her turn to retort.

 

It wasn’t just the Im’s who could dole out justice, everyone can or everyone can give out their own type of justice.

 

And when the latter moved in for the fluffy manslaughter, Yoona quickly had the answers in her hollow heart, seemingly electrocuting her veins starting from her lips which was at the moment enclosed with Kwon Yuri, her constipated neighbor’s lips, the electrocution continued up to her brain which knocked her mischievous intent from the start which was actually adoring feelings for the elder, darker, latter.

 

Now how was the Im supposed to react? Or dole out justice to such an assault?

 

 

 

END

 

  

Will be replying on the comments on the designated update and fic J, please bare with me.