Oxygen(O2)

Oasis

Okay so this is..the replacement for my removed(not really...) fic Bound, give it  a try guys, but I really want to make a YoonYul fic that had a marine setting on it…..so yeah. This is it. haha. I’ll be updating the other fics next, dunno which one first though. So hang in there dear readers/subscribers.

 

Oxygen – (O2)

 

“ ..I don’t believe this… “

“ oh you better  Sica, she stayed up all day yesterday when that dreamy human of hers was fishing with her dog “

Two concerned friends were somewhat biting their dongsaeng’s back, gawking at her from afar as she was – again gazing dreamily at someone walking throwing rocks at the shore.

They never supported their dongsaeng’s delusion ever since the day she introduced her human to them, pointing at the land treader’s docks, she haven’t even finished her whole story of attraction to her and they had already showered her with the DON’T’s and DON’T’S of being attracted to land creatures,

“ have you lost your fish tail!? “ yes, they were …mermaids.

“ hey she’s a royalty so at least call it …royal ..fish tail? “ it didn’t make sense either.

“ we don’t really care if it’s a…..SHE.., heck Sica here has always been attracted to SHE’s – she’s merciless on her magnetism with SHE’s – heck she’ll even date a sea horseSHE – “ SLAP! Obviously slapped by Jessica.

Introducing her two unnie’s that had been assigned as her royal maids, they were Jessica, the sluggish any SHE creature fascinator, and Hyoyeon, the good ol’ senseless chirping unnie.

“ Yoona… - uh I mean, your highness … “

“ you see? From that very title you should know you can’t be with that.that.that land creature “

Their dongsaeng would only pout at them and as much as they wanted to scold her for going around near her human, they just couldn’t take her cuteness, or sometimes when she starts singing……but in a more sensitive sense, they usually let her go cause of the inevitable royal fixes ordained to her.

 

Yoona first met her land creature when she was but a toddler, curiously swimming about by the smaller roots of the ocean which was a river that the other toddler, although human loved to particularly hang out on.

At first sight Yoona only adored the other creature’s round cheeks and eyes; she carefully hid using the river’s natural obstacles.

Moving closer to get a better view, the particular stubby adorable creature was a SHE, basing on her pink tiny winy skirt, Yoona giggled – which was a huge mistake on her side, causing their first contact, which was her saving the drowning human; she had gotten too close to the body of water after hearing Yoona’s snicker, unknown to her was the cause of her almost death and ironically rescue.

Good thing Yoona had enchanted abilities not going through the trouble of giving her CPR, which was a pretty good excuse for a more intimate contact, but what does she know at that time about the “birds and the bees”, later on as they grew up she had regretted enchanting the water out of her lungs and using CPR instead. “ darn it! “ her regretful thoughts echoed.

Sadly to this day, her human had never known neither her, nor her rescue.

All her adored human remembers was her almost drowning from an eerie giggle; it wasn’t out of curiosity that had gotten her too close to the water, but her irritation with the sound, and when she woke up she was already in her room mattress, the only explanation her family gave her was that their butler found her lying unconscious by the river.

Sadly – again, Yoona’s adoration for her land creature was one – way, unrequited, ill – sided.

The first time she felt that there was something boopidy booping in her heart was when she laid sights on the maturely grown humanoid, as she hadn’t seen her for many years, it was movie like – every detail was on slo mo; her glossy subtly curled hair bouncing gracefully on her shoulders, fluttering along the wind, those down – to – earth eyes had only gotten sultry according  to her unnie Jessica’s eyes, not her at the moment, and not to mention her charming curves, growth had blessed her with so much.

 

= = = =

 

Going back to the present, where Yoona had her glimmering eyes at the person by the shore, her unnie’s had begun wrestling each other once again after disagreeing on whatever topic they had…disagreed upon.

 

“ geez.. throwing pebbles at the sea, can’t you see Yoong! She doesn’t like us! “ Hyoyeon, whilst being wrestled by Jessica still can ruin her fantasy.

“ hhmm…no – my Yuri loves the ocean…. “ never glancing back at her unnies, she replied dreamily still.

Their day pressed on, with the regularity of Yoona’s continuous stalking/fantasizing and her two royal maid unnies bickering, brawling, protecting and guiding her on her travels.

It reached till night that Yoona had been wandering around looking for the suddenly missing Yuri, her unnies had scolded her to go back to their kingdom but she insisted on seeing her human first before she leaves again for another day.

“ pleeeasse unnies, she’s probably on our get – away again .. “

Hyoyeon rolled her eyes, while Jessica continued to pull Yoona away, both of the maids were getting weary of the continuous sparkling lights spreading across the huge shore estate, unbeknownst to them it was just a gathering, a celebration for Yuri’s father’s arrival from a long journey.

“ she just can’t stop being this delusional “ Hyoyeon rolled her eyes.

“ and don’t even think of making me entice her again with my singing, last time I did that her tall cousin almost shot me thinking I was a hugge fish game – that cousin of hers has noting else but brute and food in her brain “ Jessica complained.

Hyoyeon chuckled loudly earning a glare from Jessica, which gave a leeway for Yoona to distract them.

“ fireworks! “ Yoona pointed whilst slithering away from her unnie’s grip.

“ huh!? Fire?!! “

Both unnies were in panic just by the mention of it, they never liked too much noise and striking bright lights, as they were marine creatures it was damaging to their senses, but Yoona had gotten used and fond of it, always watching fireworks displays.

“ huaaa! Run for it you skinny scaled creature! “ Hyoyeon instinctively pulled Jessica along with her and swimming swiftly to a safer more hidden place by the shore.

Unknown to both of them, they had lost their young royalty once again and at the moment as they are patching their senses back together they found themselves in one of Yuri’s cousins’ hideouts as well.

“ uh where are we? “

Jessica looked around and only saw Yuri’s other tall cousin bringing along a shorter girl with her,

“ oh it’s them again – “ Hyoyeon hushed herself.

“ who? “ whispered Jessica, not knowing what Hyoyeon was talking about and knowing that one of her hobbies are eavesdropping she definitely knows a thing or two.

“ don’t need to explain.just watch. Hahaha! “

Jessica only creased her brows at Hyoyeon, then glancing to the duo above.

Her jaw dropped at the sight,

“ see? Apparently it’s in that Yuri’s blood to be puffs, her cousin’s younger sister – her name’s Sulli by the way has an affair with one of the stable girls…. “

Jessica lost the ability to speak at the moment, seeing the young couple start from only a simple adoring kiss to a breathless making out session, all she could do was wait for her jaw come loose.

“ – her name’s Kyrstal by the way “ Hyoyeon continued.

“ you see looks like our young mistress has a chance with ..that Yuri …”

But just by hearing such rule breaking hopes from her co – maid Hyoyeon, she snapped back to reality.

“ have you lost your fish brain?? – NO “

“ wae?? “

Jessica rolled her eyes so much that her eyeballs could have fallen out of eye sockets.

“ do I have to explain it you too? Over and over.andover.and.over again “

“ geez – alright.alright.enough – don’t get your all in a twist “ Hyoyeon backed down

“ oh wait – we don’t wear “

“ ugghh – where’s our princess by the way?? “ Jessica got back to reality, and all Hyoyoen could do was make a troubled face; “ uh oh “

 

 

= = = =

 

Yoona swam to the place she first saw Yuri as a toddler, and she had always been sneaking there as it became an apparent get – away for Yuri, every time she was there she would talk to herself, paint, throw pebbles on the water but never swim, which always ruins Yoona’s anticipation for a better contact.

The gathering in the Kwon estate had been really noisy along with the fireworks that Yoona could barely hear, and as she swam closer to the worn out dock she panicked hearing something else dove into the water.

She quickly looked around underwater, it wasn’t helping that all she sees were bubbles rapidly circling about there was so much disturbance under, and she forced herself to move out of the torrent but something hit her.

“ ???? “ she looked around and when her senses cleared up, it was her human, Kwon Yuri, staring at her with bloodshot eyes, apparently from the scare of seeing a half human half fish, it only got worse when Yoona smiled, she lost it as soon as they had another contact for so many years, she only thought it would be the proper greeting but no – she was dead wrong –

“ hmmmmmppppppphfffff!!! “ Yuri panicked underwater, moving about rapidly as much as her human body could do, which made her only weaker and losing her control on holding in her breath.

Bubbles came out of her nose and mouth showing apparent symptoms of initial drowning, making Yoona panic as well, BOTH are in panic as of the moment, with the other close to drowning and Yoona still bewildered by their closeness, but out of all their physical contacts the next move that Yoona wouldn’t have planned to do would become the top of the list;

She had no other choice but give quick oxygen to her sinking human, which was from her directly seeing as their both way to deep underwater already.

Minutes of restless thinking had quickly turned to seconds, during the last seconds she had already executed the unthinkable, closing their proximity to nothing and clasping her humanoid Yuri’s face straight aligned unto hers, then opening both their mouths and quickly meshing them together, and finally giving her oxygen.

At last her dream of giving CPR to Yuri had come true……..

 

END – ooops TBC! Hahaha!    

Influences for this really random fic,…probably pirates of the Caribbean sea and of course little mermaid…., hahaa. Although I always found ariel annoying…..

Wooops – Replies to the other fic!; Breathing;

Soshi1990 – *fist pumps, yahaaaa ~ don’t worry I’ll be updating that in a bit J

Kk4b_doE – hahaha! I love it that you got the right or gave an adjective to Yoona’s personality here J thankssss! Hahaa! I know right, hopefully Yoona’s angelic side wins over her…darker side. *karates around thanks for reading and commenting!!!!

Ice – dancer – YoSH!!!!!! Aaeesshhhhh *scratches head in frustration…., I knew it! I had a hard time giving out or making the proper transition for Yoong’s personality here….but thanks for writing an honest observation – it helps a lot ;p. hahahaha! Some people are scared of blood some people are the opposite kekek, hmmm curious, so which one are you there??? kekekke. What a topic and question though – thanks for finding time to read and comment kekeke, funny how you set it up on your reminders kekeke *blushes and beats a pillow hahahahhaha!