Oxygen(O2) - Chapter 2

Oasis

Oxygen(02) - Chapter 2

waaahhh.....author might be updating her stories in a slug pace, cause of laptop lapse fixes, she'll still be updating by leeching unto her bro's laptop though ;)

I love the MV!!!! dammmmmnnnn specially the one with their boyish suits? not sure but waaahh cooollll!

 

 

 

????

Every tender reach of  Yoona's arms was only making the recently awoken human more scared as she was before, seeing as everything she saw underwater was real.

??????

Instead of a smile, a frown begins to form on the mermaid's face.

" I.... " she tried speaking but only made her human scurry away more.

She had saved her from drowning but as soon as she struggled to raise her to her terrain, land, she fainted seeing Yoona's distortion, a fish tail.

Yoona tried to wake her up naturally, lightly slapping her cute cheeks to no avail that's where she decided to apply magic on her.

Wide blood shot eyes, heavy breathing, shoulders shivering at her, it wasn't what Yoona had imagined when her human had finally laid eyes on her.

They finally meet, but it wasn't what Yoona had in her hopeful naive mind.

" ..Yu...Yuri " she tried appeasing her anxiousness by calling out her name, as tender as she can.

Only she should've known that the human world is a much more different realm, her kind always tells her about grim, corrupting, wicked stories about them land creatures, but she rested all her hope on one human, resulting her including the whole human race with all her judgements to be comprehending and positive.

" ..it..talks!? " Yuri said so little yet so hurtful to her.

What is she supposed to be in Yuri's eyes, she grimaced but her human only managed to judge her whole being more, by frantically examining her tail, as she was half lying on her tummy on land.

" how did it know my name?? "

Ouch.

Yoona's heart was slowly being torn apart, her whole world as of the moment is crumbling but part of her persisted on reasoning with her judgemental human.

" ...I ...saved you - "

" don't speak to me vile creature! - abomination! "  

Her whole face and head drooped sadly at the hurftul human, she couldn't even find the spirit to react to her verbal assualts.

She should've known once again, that her so called human was of a high and prestigous family, she was a royalty even higher but the difference was that, the Kwon's were of proud family of dukes and duchess, snot, corrupt, doesn't go interact with anyone or in her case anything that seems to be lower that their stature, sadly her thought to be darling land creature was of the many puffed up kind she has.

Yoona couldn't even look at Yuri anymore, what was once a pleasant and rejuvenating sight to her was slowly becoming the opposite, fearsome and offensive.

Both remained silent for a moment, Yoona was too hurt to react while Yuri was - trying to comprehend what was the creature in front of her doing; thoughts crossed her mind; " is it crying? it has an emotion? it feels....."

BUT that didn't stop her from shouting for help,

" GUARDSSSS!!! "

Yoona raised her head in surprise and fear.

 

= = = =

 

Jessica and Hyoyeon and unhook themselves on the rumor entralling couple, and looked around hastily for the princess.

" I never should have gotten curious with your tittle - tattles! "

" curious? you were ALWAYS curious! "

 Slap! mermaid tail slap this time around.

They bickered whilst searching for their young miss, but their frantic quest came to and end as they heard a couple of gunshots and familiar alarmed shouts about their race.

" capture the half fish! "

" don't let it escape! "

" demon! "

" could we have it for dinner? " that was obviously Yuri's infamous gobbler cousin.

One of those were Yuri's direct command by voice, and Yoona had already been numb of hurt, staggering away from the land, she saw her unnies rush to her, while Jessica was wearing a fuming facade.

" YOONG! "

Hyoyeon rushed to her aid, holding the latter's shoulders as she twisted her whole body around to cover Yoona with herself from the continous gunfire, luckily all their bullets had to follow the law of phsyics in water as well, none made it as deep as they were at present. Good thing they weren't armed with kalashnikovs or any of it's kind.

The crazed humans and gunfire was polluting Jessica's hearing and seeing her dongsaeng apparently hurt, emotionally, she was more infuriated.

This has to stop.

She waved her arms gracefully upwards and a huge part of the shore rythmed with her, but opposite her grace, the water forcefully surged upwards and straight to the now frightened humans, Yuri was quickly pulled by her cousin away.

Nobody hurts her, no human will.

She wasn't finished, seeing as the humans were still alive, she waved around again but more fierce, creating an enormous leviathan which quickly swallowed the exausted men off the shore and taking them to its liquidified abdomen, to oblivion, where no one will ever find them.

Hyoyeon had to pull her infuriated comrade away from the scene to save her and probably the Kwon estate, if she had swayed around much longer.
The arcane filled scene was fortunatley overlapped by the on going fireworks, people's celebrating noises, majority of the humans around the estate was inside the mansion, leaving only Yuri and her cousin, Sooyoung as the exclusive witnesses.

" ...co...cousin.. " Sooyoung called out while shaking in fear.

Yuri only raised her index finger on her cousin's mouth, gesturing her to shush about the whole incident, while she was more mesmerized with gazing at the sea.

She was confused, but something in her was clearly fascinated instead of being cautious.

 

 

= = = =

 

" what were you doing?? "

" how many times do I have to tell you! "

Jessica was floating around back and forth angrily lecturing their young miss, which Yoona have had so many experiences of, ever since her mind was conscious.

" Jess - let it slide for now, she needs rest ... "

Normally Yoona would float around as well following her unnie and answering smartly back, but tonight she was awfully quiet, she still had her whole facial expression drooped.

Hyoyeon had somewhat caught on, on Yoona's visible sadness and concluded that she needed time alone and rest from the stressful night.

Hyoyeon elbowed Jessica to grab her attention, after earning a death glare she pointed at Yoona.

A moment  of abrupt calming and comprehension from Jessica and she sighed.

" ..alright - but were not yet done, I'll verbally beat you tomorrow " she says it so casually having the authority and love of being her direct auntie.

" how sweet now let's skedaddle " Hyoyeon pulled her away and out of Yoona's room/well decorated and secluded cave.

Moments of stillness in her room/cave, and Yoona suddenly placed her palm on her heart, she remembers comparing the melody she feels in her heart when thinking of her Yuri as tender tunes, she would sing it out loud or hum it instead when her Jessica unnie gets tired of her dreadful voice.

But now, all was there was an anxious beating, nothing scared and scarred her more than her beloved human fiercefully looking at her commanding her guards to capture her, and worse debasing her presence as an abomination.

What did she do to deserve all this? she was kind, patient, comprehending, appreciative but all that crumbled with just one look at her tail, maybe she was too positive and naive she thought, later did she notice herself to be subconsciously gradually telling her heart to ....let go.

She needs to face the hurtful fact that the obvious will never be bent; human and mermaid, both women, royalty, opposite personalities; one majorly corrupt and one very affectionate.

 

= = = =

 

Months had passed and Yuri, now curious instead of furious(gee that rhymed really crappy), had set out a hidden expidition to find the creature's wherabouts, she brought along her knowing cousins and trusted crew, as they proccured a ship, which she recieved as a gift on her 12th birthday.

She had to go with sailing to the unknown seas, as she failed multiple times on waiting for the creature on land, she never told anyone as it would crush her pride but she actually waited numerous times on the dock at night and even sleeping there, to no avail, the concluded to be abomination had never come back.

" tell me something cousin, since when did you loved sailing? " nonesense brews just about everywhere and everytime with her cousin, Sooyoung.

" since the time you loved eating " she replied with such boredom.

" ahahahahah! ahahahah! I can't breathe your so funny! " sarcasm as well apparently brews in their blood.

Both had gotten tired of each other and parted ways, Sooyoung moving to annoy another person on board, her sister Sully, while Yuri walked towards the poop deck(kekek sounds so ....I dunno POOPY? ).

Unbeknownst to Yuri, one of her crew was bugged, it was considered normal in her status, almost every month she experiences assassinations, luckily she evaded them all.

But karma has had other plans,

Yuri moved closer to the railings, not knowing the assassin had sneaked up on her hiding a sharp knife, he was intending to stab her right on her chest and shover her quickly unto the sea, but Sooyoung's guard was as sharp as her nose for food, before the shady crew could excute his plan, Yuri's tall cousin had already pushed her off board - was a bit dumb in a way but there wasn't much space anymore, with her running towards them and the space for her calm mind to think for better plans.

Within minutes Yuri had already fallen unto the water and the Sooyoung and her fellow crew had already apprehended the hired killer.
and what Karma did for Yuri, had just begun.....

 

She doesn't know how to swim and someone she left heartbroken happened to swim by

 

 

TBC

 

REPLIES:
@myyoungestdaughterYoonIsForYulOnly( since I have two now, I'll introduce her to you kekeke ) = kekeke thanks for the drop of love/comment, hope you like this chapter too!
@mrslulubelle = thanks buddddd! kekkekeke, short but so much appreciation and love in it! hope I don't lose my writing mojo on this one. kekeke
@kk4b_d0e = uuhmm *knock knock knock? hahaha!