This is what dear Author had managed to write for the past few absences she has made

Oasis

Thesis ...my dear, why not try being nice to me? ..for a.....I dunno...you decided, and Work, you too! be nice! and, fellow college dept, officers ~ pleeeaaaassee if you could actually stop being in a state of ...uhmmm being buzzed, on a daily basis maybe you guys could do better in being officers at school....ugghh.

Dear Readers I'm not supposed to post THESE up till it's done..., but ...uhm I HAD to? they're actually a couple of one - shots, that I've been jump - writing on...., lol. sooooo I'll finish them, still. Just needed to keep my attendance alive, still signed genuinely :P - Love you guys ~ !

Entry #1, Title; ( Furrowed Brows )

“ as I was saying, my nephew’s interesting TA “

 

“ wae? What about her? “

 

“ she’s …pretty – eye catching … “

 

“ wow you just got out of the closet and – “

 

“ hey – hey – hey, I’m in between okay, since I still find Matt Bomer really yummy “

 

“ hmmm the irony “

 

“ – shut up! “

 

Yoona could only sigh at her unnie’s antiques, since her sister almost commanded her to hang out with her, she had no other choice; one being her sister’s authority and two she’s the only person she knows in the city, oh wait make that three, she’s her willing tour guide to her new school and course.

 

And so she had been stuck hearing her crap all day, being driven around the city while she chatters, showing what’s in and whatsoever.

 

“ and we’re here “

 

Finally, after a long jaw aching (from constant subconscious smirks) tour and drive, her Sunny unnie had arrived at her stop.

 

“ huh? “ the poor dongsaeng looked around the unfamiliar surroundings, wondering where they could be this time around, remembering they had plans to stop by at the dorms to finally find her a place to dwell.

 

“ just a bit, I have to ..uhm “ her unnie glanced carefully around before whispering to her.

 

“ I have to give my nephew his lunch “ she winked at her signaling something, which Yoona didn’t understand at all, but she just nodded to get things over with and appease her unnie.

 

Like a clueless child following/tailing her mother or unnie around Yoona sure fitted the nursery school and as she had finally caught grasp with her unnie’s winking, spotting a bronzed tinted beauty prominent from her co workers “ so ..that’s the eye catching teacher’s assistant she was chattering about “ , she subconsciously nodded, she was indeed eye catching but no spark of interest caught her taste and mind.

 

As for now, her vision mission was like a straight tunnel, and at the end of that tunnel were her diploma work, and independence, as for her gender preference, she never really gave notice or importance of who or what she finds interesting and attractive though she had a couple of flings mostly men at the same time had girl crushes, but nothing became a big deal.

 

“ hey ~ “ it was close to hair raising, how her unnie suddenly change phases when talking to the eye catching TA.

 

She did give lunch to her nephew, but not after he reminded her that he already had one, but not after being shushed desperately by his aunt, forcing and making him believe that having two lunches is healthier, to which Yoona stared at in confusion, it was a whole box of assorted donuts.

 

 

= = = =

 

 

Yoona felt something odd during their short stay at the preschool grounds, as her unnie was busy pretentiously discussing possible issues about her nephew with his pretty TA, she felt as if someone was eyeing her from afar, and she hates the feeling of being gawked at, scrutinized and calculated for what she is, nevertheless she continued to just play around with other toddlers on the play grounds.

 

 

Driving again towards whatever destination her Sunny unnie pleases, Yoona sighed in relief at the quick shook of the odd feeling, but at the cost of hearing her unnie’s chatter again. 

 

“ I tell you dongsaeng…her hips are waaay to nice to sway at me unintentionally “

 

Ugh not again …. She could only comprehend.

 

“ I dunno unnie, I think it’s primal “

 

“ hmm? What? Prime what? “

 

“ you know, how you like her hips and so, it’s all primal “

 

Her Sunny unnie’s brows clashed at how she is plainly puzzled.

 

“ its what some people call primal attraction, you like seeing women with curvaceous or more visible hips cause you subconsciously sense that they have better aptitude in bearing children “

 

And her unnie nods her head slowly, not sure of what she should feel.

 

“ where do you get…? – “

 

“ I dunno, I get attracted to UFC fighters when in the ring and the opposite when they stay still – its primal I guess cause a man who could fight like that gives me the sense that they could defend me “

 

“ uh … “

 

And perhaps that had cut her unnie’s endless chatter for the whole drive.

 

 

= = = =

 

 

It went on for a couple of days, after successfully finding a sufficient dorm; her unnie would voluntarily visit her and help her with her enrollment and school survival in one.

 

“ uhm – “

 

Yoona had just entered her unnie’s car, and quickly she sniffed two things; her unnie’s sidetracking intentions and aroma of fresh donuts.

 

“ how’s going with her by the way – have you made sure that she swings that way? “ Yoona went straight to the point.

 

Her Sunny unnie sighed.

 

“ well she, entertains my advances… “

“ you sounded unsure “ Yoona her dongsaeng, was already getting comfortable scoffing at her.

 

Sunny quickly threw a lifeless ticked face at Yoona.

 

“ alright – alright, its just that you …. Gotta .. “ she was looking for the safe words to say.

 

“ kinda … “

 

Her unnie tilted her head more at her, leaving her goose bumps to jump out.

 

“ ..kinda fast? You know, maybe you should ….take it slow – get to know her “

 

A sudden air of silence surged through the awkward conversation.

 

“ mpppkkfff “

 

Then she thought her unnie would buy it or calm down, instead, she heard a slowly erupting volcano, which when erupted was –

 

“ bwahahaha! “

 

“ huh??? “

 

“ you still believe in that?? – ohohoho, things like those these days are rotten as a spoilt cheese! “

 

“ …okay… “

 

 Both stank, Yoona thought, her unnie’s delivery and the poor cheese.

 

 

= = = =

 

 

Arriving at the kindergarten again, Sunny quickly jumped into greeting the pretty teacher’s assistant, of course along with the excuse of carrying food for her nephew again, while Yoona, again stayed behind and sat in one of the empty swings, as the toddlers were all inside busy with coloring outlined drawings.

 

“ heeeyy ~ “ and again, that disturbing squeaky supposedly flirtatious voice sprung out of nowhere, causing Yoona to bring out her tablet PC and distract herself with whatever that is in there.

 

Finally peace and quiet for her, though she had this adorably (some of her friends tell her) constipated face when she was overly concentrated, especially when playing fuzzy video games on her tab.

After minutes of battling with her pastime,

 

“ tsk~! Darn fishes! Why won’t you voluntarily swim to my mouth “

 

And there it is again, the feeling of being watch from afar surged through her frustrated vessel.

 

“ just who? “ she quickly looked around throwing an annoyed glare, she just wasn’t in the mood to play nice today or ignorant, this has got to stop.

 

She stood up from the swings, all with her supposedly intimidating face.

 

Glancing from the whole playground then gardens, then the outskirts of the preschool,

 

“ tsk – “  oddly again, nothing and no one was there.

 

She was about to look back at her electronic device, but she heard her Sunny unnie calling out to her, causing her to lock the screen.

 

“ dongsaeng Yoona over here! “

 

Yoona nodded while jogging closer to her.

 

“ this is Kwon Yuri by the way “ she finally introduced the eye – catching teacher’s assistant to her, which Yoona nodded neutrally at.

 

Ugh I gotta pee Yoona thought, as Yuri offered her hand for a handshake, causing her to subconsciously ignore it, and excusing herself to the john.

 

Her Sunny unnie didn’t notice anything at that time, not scolding her for somewhat displaying a rude gesture, but again it happens, the third time they visited the preschool, and Yoona only hangs out by the swings again tilting her electronic device and having that odd overly concentrated expression on.

 

“ Yoona stay put okay, I got to get something real quick! – “ Sunny quickly ran into the car carrying a folder and a paperbag, she was definitely in  a hurry, not even glancing at Yoona.

 

“ wha? “ if Yoona could only blame her preoccupied awareness that time she would, as how she would actually be hooked into something she never …watched out for or have kept her walls in for.

  

And there it was again, the feeling of being watched.

 

She sighed annoyingly then waited a couple of minutes to finalize if ever she was indeed being watched, but as soon as she glanced at her device again, the seeming spectator became closer, annoying her of the unknown.

 

“ – just what is your deal?! “

 

She expected a criminal of sorts or worse a creeper, instead a set of really modest awe taking eyes, fearfully greeting her.

 

“ uhm …. Sorry? “ she wasn’t even sure if she should apologize.

 

It was the school assistant, properly known as Kwon Yuri.

 

“ it’s …okay, I kinda scared you anyway so It’s my fault “ she waved her hand in dismissal and apology.

 

 Yoona naturally snorted in mockery, she indeed scared her anyway, why does she have to point it out? What’s her deal? But it was how she had always been, irritable and a bit blatant about it.

 

Silence in the first few minutes, with Yuri just standing quietly beside her carrying a paper bag, while Yoona, the anti – social stared back at her tablet PC, predicting or better yet hoping Yuri would leave her alone.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Entry #2, Title: ( The initial Puppypoid plot)

 

“ and so we cast upon this curse – “

 

That was all she heard right after bathing in her self – admiration; beating the crap out of a homeless drunk for his spare provisions and booze.

 

It was like a lousy zapping sound from a vintage cartoon that was what she heard just before taking a sip of the overused bottle she nabbed and being into a seeming wormhole.

 

“ ooowowowowow “

 

After recovering from the mystery she had been through, she slowly opened her eyes to a damp pavement, and as she slowly sat down and looked around; dang…what the hell was that all about? She still was at home, in her kingdom, her turf; slums.

 

Where she reigns queen of badassery; gaining anything she wants by force or through fear.

 

It wasn’t an easy road for her, she had to grow strong(badass) as compensation for not having anyone by her side growing up, her parents were nowhere in the picture.

 

Her past was vague, her self proclaimed gang only knows that she is a complete badass……; witty in all situations she gets herself into, and lastly and abnormally inhuman strength.

“ uggghhh “ she held her badass head, feeling it, patting it…..patting it, feeling where her badass ladykiller hair was.

 

She pats them again, and slowly her eyes widen as she stopped and stared at her hands.

 

Now it had four cute pudgy fingers –

 

“ this ain’t right….. “

 

It had adorable golden fur, very soft and plush.

 

“ thiiiss aiinnnnttt righhhhhttttt!!!! “

 

She shook them delectable pudgy paws, “ nooooooooo! “

 

The once eternally awesome queen of badassary has now turned into a stubby and furred being of cuteness.

 

“ uuuuuugghhhh!!! Noononononononononon!!!! “

 

She desperately looked for her bum, and when she did, ‘PLOP! ~’ there popped a very cute furred curl.

 

It mocked her, looking all happy, wagging by itself, it even went – “ ppfffffooooott ~” good thing it wasn’t a nasty gas.

 

“ noooo! “ she shouted, wiggling her stubby body around the street.

 

“ huuurrggghh!!! “

 

“ nyaaarrghhh!!! “ she couldn’t believe how light her body was and how uncurvy it is now, how is she supposed to catch em’ ladies now.

 

“ aarrrgggghhh!! “ that’s right she’s also known to easily sweep lady’s off their feet, since she finds it monotonous and unrebelious to be with men. 

 

 But fate is just cruel to her this time around, staring at her fluffy touché and her barely seen snout, ‘this ain’t right’ indeed.

 

 She still continuous to squirm around, unanimously believing she could shake her puppiness off.

 

 She shuts her eyes, hoping that this was all just a dream, but what comes after just places her more in place.

 

A powerful beam of light, a loud tire screeching and someone screaming was all she heard, then she collapsed.

 

 

= = = =

 

“ what – what – what else can I do for her? “

 

“ ugghhh “ she tries opening her eyes to no avail, instead she hears humans talking, which was kind of an advantage for her, she can still understand human speech.

 

She tries sitting up, but she felt her body strain much worse.

 

“ huggghhhhhhh! “

 

“ oh nonono, don’t get up yet ~ “ someone held her down, someone with a roughly sweet voice.

 

After being held down to rest, she fell asleep.

 

Such series of decayed luck, what else can go way decayed than this? She could only mock.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Entry #3, Title: Strawberry Avalanche - yes ..somewhat came from the song :3

 

So this particular shot is abouttttttttt, well let’s just put it in a bizarrely adorable way where both could get preggers :):P , LOL.

I dunno this just popped out in my head a while ago arriving from a class, all tired and stuff, then suddenly hearing someone being actually 4 weeks preggers – I wass like aaawwwwwwww ~ :3

 

 

“ yours is definitely preggers Yoong “ Sooyoung smirked whilst sitting down, properly belted for their operation.

 

Those doe eyes disappear into a heavenly smirk as she looks at an ultra sound photo on her phone.

 

A squad of mixed verts  were all seated in a Chinook waiting for their exact hour of deployment, while some of them had shaky spirits being their first time in such missions, a posse of four had all been relaxed and cozy during the flight.

 

At the very moment, a smiling cherub – almost well most of the time mistaken to be an angel had a grin that seemed she won the lottery, inhaling in all the kindness the world has given her, she had been waiting for this moment; to finally sow her seed of love, after having a hard time winning over her wife’s family, as they were not convinced of how solemn she was with their daughter, Kwon Yuri, reasons being her work always required her to be deployed a thousand miles away and her impossibly pretty face that would actually be very tender and comprehending with their daughter.

 

She proved her other half’s family wrong, by doing all what they asked - more like demanded her to do; persevering in all the ridiculous so called labor of love she had gone through; sowing the Kwon farms manually with a couple of animals even with the heavy duty tractors parked in front of her, mocking her, she pulled through – standing firm against the hot sun, while her Yuri was being apprehended by her crazed family from running to her and helping her sow manually.

 

“ Yooonnngg! Babyyy!! Noo – pleasssee stop! “

 

“ shush Yul, we’re testing your spouse to be ~ “  her mom snapped at her while lounging in a pool chair and parasol, and a couple of cousins of hers that were fanning her mom and dad.

 

“ noooo – her milky white skinnn ~ “ Yuri pouted whilst crying on her knees.

 

“ yeah, I hope your future children inherits her skin tone ~ “ one of her WOman cousin’s shot out of nowhere.

 

Yuri suddenly glared at him, making him snap back at her and point with his eyes their family, which had the opposite of Yoona’s skin tone.

 

hmmph! “ Yuri remained silent, not firing back at the cute fact.

 

 

Meanwhile, the smiling angel continues to drown in her wonderful memories; suddenly remembering that one particular labor of love she did; the color indeed, she wonders what cute mixture of colors their future child would have, causing her to smile widely by herself again.

 

“ aaawww, why don’t you take a look at that “ Sooyoung pointed out to their circle of friends, gaining their attention indeed, Hyoyeon their resident frank bud spoke out.

 

“ a happily expecting parent “      

 

The shortest and eldest nods lifessly,

 

“ unlike some other nuts who didn’t even know that her girlfriend was already 2 months preggers, nor to comprehend with the clue; eating for two “ Sooyoung just couldn’t let such a mishap go, as her cousin was the poor neglected girlfriend.

 

“ cause I always assumed she was eating for the multiple demons in her body “ she finally retorted, Kim Taeyon, the eldest of the group.

 

“ ohoho you didn’t just - “ Sooyoung was about to pounce at the short limbed smarty pants.

 

“ hehehehehey! “

 

The little scuffle was immediately stopped by the other two; Yoona and Hyoyeon, setting themselves as barriers in between the giant and goblin.

 

The other party inside the helicopter could only throw worried and confused glances at the group, as no one dares to interfere with the two Captain’s; Kim and Im’s fray.

 

 

= = = =

 

Arriving at the destination all squads swooped down vigilantly, with Captain Im leading the squad striding with all the confidence and valiance, she was secure enough of her skills she’s also known as a modern day ninja in their regiment no one could see her take enemies down, powerful and swift.

But under all the sweat, blood and bravado, an equally tender angel constantly worries for her wife and future child, there were so many things going on in her head; diapers, baby room, maintenance, gifts for her heavenly pregnant woman, and so much more, she was always afraid it was never enough, she couldn’t compensate for her absence and she knows pretty well that her wife never liked her pessimism.

 

After hearing of her other half’s pregnancy, she couldn’t have been happier; her pessimism stepped on – smashed and turned to blissful confetti’s.

 

Returning to the scene, Yoona had her brows crumpled at a view she’s trying to comprehend to, while signaling for her squad to carefully spread out, instead she hears the informal in – laws bickering again.

 

“ ow “        

 

“ oh sorry didn’t mean to KNOCK YOU UP – I mean over “ Sooyoung accidentally barraged over the puny Taeyon.

 

“ ohh really?? “ Taeyon agitatedly whispered.

 

“ hey hey hey - ! “ Hyoyeon was quick to bring herself in the middle of the bickering duo once again.

 

“ Captain – “

 

Yoona called for Hyoyeon’s attention and silently gestured at something from afar.

 

“ in 21:00, Fox “

 

As both leading ranks queued for the squad to strike, modern day ninja Im Yoona had now been lost in her world; concentration at its highest peak, no element can stand in her way.

 

 

 

Captain Im and Kim signaled each of their separate squads to move into their respective positions; it was a reconnaissance operation, being away from immediate harm or aggressive standoff and basing on the teams’ skills it ended smoothly – well almost if it were too exclude the abrupt in – laws continuous bickering.

 

= = = =

 

After the recon all had landed safely towards the nearest base, being transported by a chopper then immediately setting themselves on the provided tents.

 

“ uugghh – food come to me “

 

The tallest quickly occupied one of the provided table – benches, then spread her bag of food, which had an amount for a whole group.

 

Taeyon teasingly reached for the croissant then quickly earning a slap on her reaching hands from the devourer – one of Sooyoung’s many names.  

 

Yoona arrived as well, carefully laying down her lunch box which had; two huge servings of burgers and fries.

 

She consumed one of her sodas first before wolfing down one of her burgers, she was used to this and it was one of her many comforts – eating huge amounts of …junk food.

 

After finishing her first soda, something natural surged into her thoughts – someone with a smile that is of a pup’s, that smile that quickly gives you electrifying awes of compassion, she smirked then accidentally glancing at her empty soda can she gasped.

 

“ …could …oh no… “

 

“ what? “ Taeyon asked in between munching.

 

“ uhm – what are healthy foodstuff for…uhm…you know …pregnant women.. ? “

 

Sooyoung snapped, wanting to answer first before anyone else but she ended up making mumming sounds as was still gagged with food.

 

“ geez – Soo I’ll even let you borrow my musket reloader for that chomps of yours “ Hyoyeon who had just sat with them offered – nicely.

 

Yoona was abruptly guilty of her eating methods, thinking it was the opposite of what her expectant wife will need.

 

“ I know Yoong – it’s what people call the three Ns “ the eldest opened, expression looking as wise as she could, but to anyone was complete bull… - specially her abrupt – in law already glaring at her.

 

Unfortunately for the expecting parent and youngest of the group, she was too bothered and worried to even sense the ridiculousness of her expression.

 

“ yes unnie? “

 

“ NAGGING – NICOTINE – NARCOTICS – “

 

“ – OW! “ she tried, but quickly earned a couple of slaps on her shoulder, it was so strong from the tallest that it felt it could fall of anytime – worse than dislocation.

 

The poor doe was left wondering and worried instead; staring at the unhealthy foodstuff she had scattered on the table.

 

While her comrades battle things out again verbally, she began carefully packing her food at the same time reminiscing her little debates with her wife.

 

She remembers having their first misunderstanding about their indifferences, particularly on food preference.

 

“ what is that? “

 

Yuri asked while spreading the salad dressing on her share of greens as she stared oddly on Yoona’s meal.

 

“ oh I call it pizza sandwich “ she replied gladly as she continued spreading the so called sandwich’s filling; ground potato chips and properly chopped burger.

 

“ uhm…”

 

“ perhaps this is what I get…” Yuri mumbled but Yoona wasn’t deaf.

 

Which sparked a bit of frustration from her, she looked at the latter with her brows scrunched.

 

“ well this is me – this is my comfort food “

 

Yuri stared at her confused.

 

“ no Yoong, what I’m trying to imply is, this is you “ she emphasized pointing at Yoona trying her best to be the composed one.

 

Yoona still had her cute crumpled brows at her.

 

“The moment I accepted you in my life, the moment I let you in, I was already prepared for everything” she zoomed at the whole cute doe’s sitting burger gobbling existence.

 

The cute crumple starts to dissolve as Yuri takes out a table napkin and wipes the bits of cheese on the now calm doe’s lips.

 

“ we’re one now ..okay “

 

“ now finish that – you carnivorous deer “ Yuri playfully pats Yoona’s head.

 

“ keke “ Yoona replies, feeling overwhelmed by her other half’s confession.

 

“ but you’re going to zigzag jog uphill with me tomorrow “

 

WHAT?? Yoona’s now chipmunk cheeks could only protest, what skillful and sly method of assault.

 

Going back to the present, those chipmunk cheeks continued to eat her meal instead, contented that she remembered what her other half had told her about their sharing of lives.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Author will entertain questions and....protests lol :P, starting Today..and up until my thesis adviser doesn't throttle me with the my thesis again...lol.