CHAPTER 2:Class

THE MAZED LOVE

Chae Rin and Nam Jung reach at their class just in time which is at 8:30 a.m.They were greeted by a very pretty teacher with the similar heigh as them.

"Hello girls,Are you Chae Rin and Nam Jung?"the teacher asked.

"Yes ,Teacher."both girls answered politely.

"Ok then,Nam Jung please sit beside Lay at the end of the row while Chae Rin sit beside Joon Myun at the fourth row."

The girls nodd and went to respective seats.Luckily ,Chae Rin seat was only in front of Nam Jung so its easy for them to chat each other.

"Well it seems most of you are here in the class.Now lets introduce each other.My name is Ms Hyeri."

Then the students started to introduce themselves turn by turn.Then it was Chae Rin turn.

"Annyeonghaseyo,my name is....."

A boy barged into the class at sudden.The boy was in mess with his hair not combed,shoes was dirty and his tie was not untie.All eyes were on him except a few students.

 "Hmmmm new student,why are you late today?"Ms Hyeri asked to the boy.

"Im sorry, I was lost and it took a while for me toreach here.."the boy said coldly.

"Fine,next time please dont come late.Now,go seat beside Chae Rin."She pointed to Chae Rin and the seat .

CHAE RIN POV:

"I was introducing  myself but someone interruped me when a boy barged into the room"she muttered to herself."Wait he looks kinda familliar........now i remember,hes the one who bumped into me,hehehe we meet again!"

"I hope he will say sorry for not helping her or he will regret!"

Jong Dae Pov:

"Well im gonna be late for the first day of school,i shouldnt have slept late or this had couldnt happen."Jong Dae sayin irritatingly.Last night,he slept late because he was so busy playin with play station.

 And now he was on the way to find the office,but he doesnt know where it is.He was running trying to find it but he bump into a girl at the hallway,

"Sorry."he said coldly

"Geez im getting later!"

He run again but he manage to reach the office.After a while at office,he looks for his class. .He was 20 mins late already.Finally, he saw his class around the corner.

He was already turning the door knob and open it.Eyes were on him.

"Why are all of them looking at me?"

"Is is brcause i am messy?"

The teacher was saying her stuff saying he was late and he say his reason.She told him to sit beside the girl that look familliar to him.

"Why she looks someone familliar,,,,that girl is the one i bumped into this morning...Aishhh why same class with me!"

No One Pov:

Jong Dae walk  towards the seat beside Chae Rin.Chae Rin was glaring at him but Jong Dae didnt see it.Soon the class began as usual lesson.

After the lesson for two hours,it was recess time ,which all students will be going to the cafeteria.Chae Rin and Nam Jung went to eat together because theyre starvimg like hell.Both bought their own food and ate together at the garden. 

They chit and chat while having their lunch at the gazebo in the garden.The garden was full of beautiful flowers and decorations,they were amazed by the beauty!

"Nam Jung ,i want to go to library first ok?"Chae Rin asked.

"Yeah,sure meet you at library later!"

Chae Rin went to the library alone while waiting for Nam Jung.She went around the library to find a book around the shelves.Then she found her favourite book at one of the shelf but it was on the high shelf.

At suddden,someone touch the book for her and gave it to her.She turned around and hit someone chess.She look at .........

________________________________________

Hey readers,im not probaly will update frequently but ill try my best to update😇.pls suscribe,vote and comment!