chapter 7:new friend?

THE MAZED LOVE

Chae Rin began her normal routine like eating,bathing and go to school.But today she had a feeling that today gonna be a worst day for her.

She was walking to her class with Nam Jung talking girl stuff.When they reach to their seats.,their geography teacher began her class...

"Ok guys,today im going to introduce you to a new friend,please treat her nicely."the teavher spoke.

A girl with a wavy brown  hair was tied into ponytail and has a face like angels came in to the class.

"Anyyeonghaseyo,my name is Lee So Yeon.Its nice to meet you,please take care of me!'the girl say.

"hmmm,isnt that the girl whom is Jong Dae's bestfriend?so its the truth,shes so pretty like angel."Chae Rin murmmered to herself.

"Now,you can seat down in front of Jong Dae."the teacher say.

So Yeon went to her seat but she also wave to Jong Dae,he looks very hapy since his bestfriend got the same class with him.Most of the boys were drooling over So Yeon, she was perfect as shes slim,sparkling eyes and rosey cheeks but not as beautiful as Chae Rin.

"Guys today we're having or project day so be prepared,i have make a list of whom are you gonna be with for this project.The project is that you have to present the meaning of chart in the powerpoint.OK now im giving the list to all of you,so now the class monitor will give out the paper."

The class monitor gave out all the paper to each.Chae Rin was afraid whos shell be with,she wanted to be with Nam Jung since she hated projects sometime when her other people will just doing nothing.She hates that kind of people actually thats whys she hate doing projects.

Chae Rin went to see the paper..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GROUP 3

CHAE RIN   SO YEON

JONG DAE  JOON MYUN

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'NO WAYYYY,IM NOT THE SAME GROUP WITH YOU.,WHYY????'Chae Rin in her dissapoitment tone,

"Now,go into your group and discuss about the project"the teacher said.

Chae Rin went to Joo Myun places to discuss while the other two came to his place.

"So,hi So Yeon,my name is Chae Rin you can call me Chae..'

"Hi,CHAE RIN,its nice to meet you too.Well now lets discuss about the project,since i know bothof you lets get started ..'

All of them started to discuss about the project and bla bla bla.They all agreed to meet at Joon Myun place at 4pm since he said that his place was bigger.He gave his home address to Chae Rin only because Jong Dae and So Yeon know where he stay.

AFTER SCHOOL

"Nam Jung why are we not in the same group.....But im happy a little since Joon Myun is inside my group."Chae RIN said.

"yeah me too,but you got him still,i was with the boys and theso called popular girl"Nam Jung said.

"Let me take my stuff in the locker first,well i still have a lot of time."

Chae Rin went to her locker and was about to take her bag until she saw a note under on of her books.She opened the note and read it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY,CHERRRY.MEET ME AT THE CAFE CALLED _______ AT 3PM TO TREAT YOU FOR LUNCH OK COME FASTER SINCE I PROMISE YOU FEW DAYS AGO;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"OmG, ITS 2:45 NOW BETTER TELL NAM JUNG THAT I CANT FOLLOW HER TODAY."

Chae Rin told Nam Jung that she cant follow her home today.But Nam Jung doesnt really mind,so she let it go easily.

Chae Rin went to look for the restaurat at Gangnam street.Finally going into a maze,she found it.She went into the restaurant and saw Joon Myun seating at a table.

"ANYYEONG,FINALLY YOU CAME,HERE SIT DOWN,LETS EAT FIRST"Joon Myun said.

Joon Myun called the waiter to ordered the food.He choosed a pasta with seafood while Chae Rin picked a spaggehti with kimchi in it.

"why did you asked me out for lunch?but thanks a lot because i was hungry,hehehe."Chae Rin asked.

" remember i told you that ill treat you for a meal, so yeah thats why,by the way do you have ideas for the project?"

"well yeah,lets eat first.The food is here!"Chae Rin was excited.

JOON MYUN POV

I DONT KNOW WHY CHAE RIN IS CUTE BUT I JUSTLIKE HER AS HERSELF,SHES KIND AND NICE TOO.PROBALY NO WAY I COULD LIKE MORE THAN A FRIEND.SHES SO FRIENDLY AND NO ONE COULD RESISTS HER LIKE THAT.

DO I LIKE HER OR NOT?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO IM BACK AGAIN SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE BECAUSE IVE LOYS OF HW FOR THIS PAST WEEK.CAN YOU GUYS MAKE A CHOICE WHICH SHOULD CHAE RIN BE WITH AND COMMENT DOWN.WELL CHINESE NEW YEAR TO THE ONE CELEBRATING.I MIGHT BE UPDATING AGAIN IN FEW DAYS AFTER I DONE MY HW.:)