Chapter 3:Sorry....

THE MAZED LOVE

 

She look at a boy who has angelic face smiling to her.She landed on the boy's chest so she blushed madly.
 
"Im sorry,so sorry!I didnt see you there,if you want the book you can take it sincr it was my fault."Chae Rin said.
 
"Hey dont worry,I just want to take it for you since you were so short,dont mind about that!"the boy said. 
 
"Oh thanks then,well if you dont mind but still im sorry for that you know,arent you the one who sit beside me?"
 
"Yeah,true.Hey you know my name right,Joon Myun but you can call me Suho too!"Joon Myun said.
 
"Yeah your the one who sit beside me.Its nice to meet you,i think i should call you Joon Myun since its better."
 
"Well ok then,see you around i need to go now to meet my friends ,got to see you in class,bye!"
 
"Bye Joon Myun,see you in class!"
 
Chae Rin went to sit down at the corner while waiting for Nam Jung.She was so focus in reading until she didnt realise that Nam Jung had come.
 
"CHAE RINNNNNNNN!"Nam Jung suprised Chae Rin .
 
"Yah,why you do that,you almost scare me by that!"Chae Rin said.
 
They went to their classroom after that since recess was over.
 
NO ONE POV
 
RRINGGGGGGGG......,
 
"YAY ,school over!"Chae Rin screaming  like a 10 year old kid.
 
"CHAE RIN U FORGET SOMETHING.Miss Kim asked you to carry the exercise book to her table right?"Nam Jung scolded her.
 
"OH,yeah OMG I forgot about that,Nam Jung you go first,wait me in the library while I go send the book to Miss Kim!"
 
"Ok ,see you at the library,Chae Rin!"Nam Jung smile to her and walked into the library.
 
Chae Rin walked into the class and take the books with her to send it to the teacher.She send it to the teacher on time before the teacher leave from work.
 
While she was passing the music room, she hear someone singing a ballard song beatifully.The voice was clear enough to be heared but he was not alone inside,he was with a girl who is wearing a lace dress with wavy ponytails.
 
"Who is that,I havent see her in school before,probaly his girlfriend!"Chae Rin whispered
"Jong Dae,Im going to your school tomorrrow!"the girl said.
"Chincha,good then,my best friend.I ll protect you from anyone who try to hurt you ok.Youre my best friend forever ok."Jong Dae  said.
 
"Thank you,Jong Dae ah,youre my best friend.I wonder what will happen to me without you,youre a very good best friend for all of this year."the girl said.
 
Suddenly someone tap Chae Rin at her back,at the sudden of that she screamed but not too loud.She tried to turn around but someone covered and drag her somewhere.Jong Dae and that girl were suprised by that so they went out of the room to finnout but the couldnt find anyone.
  
 Chae Rin was dragged into a dark corner by a boy.She couldnt see the peson since its too dark.
 
"lol dont scream,its just me Joon Myeon,ill explained to you later about this."Joon Myun whisered to Chae Rin
 
Joon Myun bought Chae Rin at the canteen.
 
"So you want to know about Jong Dae...Fine then let me tell you............"
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hellow fellow readers,sory i havnt been updating chaptrs because i  hav been busy since im studying at boarding school.I hope you enjoy the chapter.pls suscribe,vote an comment.