CHAPTER 5:Home

THE MAZED LOVE

"umma,I'm home.i bought Nam Jung with me!"Chae Rin yelled.

"Anyyeonghaseyo,Ms Nam!"Nam Jung said politely.

"Omona,Nam Jung why are you here.I thought you moved?"Ms Nam asked.

"Oh about that my dad company cancel his trip to Japan so ill be studying here then!"

"Arraso,go up with Chae Rin...Ill make juice for you guys,now do your stuff in Chae Rin room!"

Chae Rin and Nam Jung went to her room with joy.Today their maths teacher gave the hw for the first day of school.Chae Rin changed to comfortable clothes since she hate wearing school uniform.

"Aigoooo,we got hw for our first day of school!"Nam Jung said frustratedly.

"Seriously yeah,I rather sleep!"Chae Rin said.

"Hey did you heard our science teacher will divide us into groups for upcoming projects,I hope same group with you!!"Nam Jung in her normal tone.

"oh yeah about that seriously project at our first week of school is not cool,I hope that too since most girls in our class are so into the boys and glamouring themselves!"Chae Rin said frustratedly.

The girls did their hw together while enjoying Ms Nam's cookies like school kids.They were happy because the cookies are like heaven.

It was time for Nam Jung to go home since its past 10 o'clock,but her house its not far from Chae Rin house.

"Bye ,Chae Rinnnnnnnnn"Nam Jung waved at Chae Rin.

"Bye,see ya tomorrow."Chae Rin gave her a smile.

Chae Rin went to her room ,before she went to sleep she wrote her diary.....

Dear Diary,

Today was fine but I don't like hw..I met a very nice person name Joon Myun,he's so caring..but it was awkward since I accidentally hit his chest but he didn't mind at all.I met Nam Jung too,I have my best friend with me so I'm happy.but this guy called Jong Dae was so damn cold but yeah who cares not ma problem.

Hehehehe can't wait for tomorrow dunno why!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chae Rin was about to go sleep when someone send a message...

From:?

Anyyeong,Chae Rin.Sorry texting you late night!

you:

Whos this?

From:?

U don't remember me ,the one whom u gave your phone number to me! it's Joon Myun !

you:

ohhhh,Joon Myun seriously texting me now...why u text me?

From:Joon Myun

Just wanna text..never mind go to sleep,Cherry!Good night!

you:

Cheeryy?why you!fine then,good night mr suho!

Chae Rin went to sleep with deep smile,she like someone who was nice and caring like Joon Myun.Then she went into her dreamland!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So readers,how was it?i hope you enjoy it,readers I may not update tomorrow so stay tune.Pls comment and give ur opinion,don't be a silent reader:)tell me any tebing about the story!