CHAPTER 1:Bad Morning

THE MAZED LOVE

Lee Chae Rin was sleeping in her room still in her dreamland.Suddenly her alarm clock ring to wake her up.Chae Rin woke up in her messy state and her mind was in blankness.

"Why today have school?How I wish I could sleep 24 hours than going to school.so lazy..."

She stood up and went to the toilet to take a shower.Then she apply some fragrance and wore her school uniform .Then she went down to have breakfast with her parents.

"Omma,do I need to go to school today,I want to go to sleep"

"Chae Rin,you cannot be like this.School is important for your future so just go ok!"

"Arraso, Omma.."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Aishh why Omma want me to go school"Chae Rin talking to herself in annoying mind.She was walking to her new school since she hav moved to a new house.Then suddenly a girl ran toward Chae Rin and both of them bump into each other....

"OMO,mianhae.I didn't see you.. Wait Chae Rin is that you?"the girl said

"Aigoo,next time be carefull...Wait is that you Nam jung?Why are you here , I thought you were at Japan."

"OMG CHAE RIN,I miss you so much.Oh yeah I forget to text you because my phone was having a problem and I changed it but I forget to save yours.I didn't went to Japan because my dad says the company changed their decision not to send him.Best Friend I really miss you!"

"I miss you too,jung.By the way,lets go to school fast because school is almost starting"

Nam Jung agreed and both of them walk together while talking about their holidays and how much they missed each other.

______________

AT SCHOOL

The girls finally reach in the school on time.They went to the school office to get their receipt payment, luckily both of them were in the same school or not they will suffer.The school they are schooling is Myeondong High.The school is famous because most students who goes there become succesful,and all of them have many talents.Myeondong High is so big ,have more activities and their teachers are good at teaching.

While they were walking in a path to their class, Chae Rin was bumped by a boy who looks he was in hurry.Chae Rin fell into the floor and her books fell too.

The boy said sorry before he dash running again towards another room.

"Yah,that boy is gonna get it with me next time I see him again.He didn't help me get up and pick my books...And now I'm so angry,geez!"Chae Rin screamed.

"Chae Rin,don't be angry at least he say sorry.Let me help you get up and let's pick your books ok.ill make sure he'll get wat he deserves later.Its almost class already." Nam jung told Chae Rin.

"Fine!" 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

hello guys how was chapter 1 ..I hope it was not boring for you readers,pls suscribe and comments.