050

Black Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

      It was the night of the Black Moon. The festival was getting prepared and invitations had been already sent to the other families. Sojin and the others really needed the power. Not that they were stealing them but they just needed some energy to beat the monsters. Or else the whole city could be in danger.

      
      "Kai, stop fooling around! Give me back the sweater!" Sojin shouted as Kai ran away with her sweater. Sojin was wearing just a tank top and needed the sweater to cover her up. 

      "Oh come on. You don't need the sweater! The tank top looks good on you" Kai turned back and chuckled as he stood behind the couch. "No! Give it back! I feel too on the shoulders!" She yelled back and tried to catch him by jumping over the couch but she ended up falling on him.

      "Wow there, puppy. Okay, here you go" he turned the sweater back. Sojin didn't take it back without hitting Kai's head thought. "Ouch, what was that for?!" He frowned earning a roll of Sojin's eyes. "For being dumb".

      "Let's get up to the roof top, that's where we'll be fighting" Sunmi said, walking up the stairs on which Sojin and the others walked after a minute. It was up very high and even very large. They got a perfect view of the moon in shade of a black.

      "Each person one corner, I'll have to be in the center to make the energy spell" Sunmi said aloud and Sojin nodded. She was facing the moon, which Sunmi told her to do because the monster she was supposed to kill was going to appear from that direction. They were now just standing there, waiting for the monsters to appear. Following Sunmi's knowledge, the monsters were appearing from the shadows of the moon.

     "I'm happy I was useful in my life..." Kai sighed heavily and Sojin overheard that. She raised a brow and looked at him from the side. "Huh?" she titled her head and Kia shook his head with a small smile. What did it mean? What was he saying?

    But before she could ask anything else, she heard a loud bang in front of her. A monster which was twice her size stood there with its red eyes and sharp fangs. It looked dangerous and Sojin had to blink several times to check if she was seeing things right. It walked slowly and it was dangerously close to her after a minute. 

     As Sunmi said, it takes patience to success on taking the monster down. Slowly but carefully, she approached it with the shield arou
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter