027

Black Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
     Sojin helped Kai all the way home. He badly injured his waist and his leg. It was bleeding quite a lot so she had to use some fabric from her uniform to make it stop bleeding. It was already late and no one was at school. The infirmary was opened all the time though. Sojin made sure to hold him tightly by his not injured side of his waist and arm as they were walking up the stairs. "Hell, stop smiling like an idiot!" Sojin snapped as she saw him grinning widely for the up-tenth time. Kai was blushing each time her fingertips made contact with his skin. "I can't help it. Your fingers tickle my waist" he smiled widely.       In her mind, she slapped him and kicked him down for his idiotic behavior. But because he was in this state, she ignored it. "How am I suppose to help you then?!" She cringed her teeth. Kai didn't see her lose temperature easily but this time, she did time to time. "Fine. I'll stop" Kai said. Sojin let out a frustrating sigh as they were in front of the infirmary doors. She knocked and it took a while before the doors opened. "Sojin? Kai!" Mr. Zhang widened his eyes as he saw Kai bleeding. Until now, Sojin noticed Kai looked a little pale. "Please place him there" he pointed at the bed and Sojin nodded.       "Wow, wait....why are you taking me to bed. What are you doing with me?" He asked and faked a surprised face. Sojin knew exactly he was teasing and mocking her. "I'll kill you" she placed him in the bed and rolled her eyes. Sojin took a step back as Mr. Zhang approached them. "How did this happen?" He asked and looked clearly at the bleeding wounds. "It's a long story..." Sojin said and ran her fingers through her hair. "She beat me" Kai said. He was going to mock her to no end. He expected something like "really?" from the man. But he said something else which made Kai widened his eyes. "Serves you right" Mr. Zhang said and chuckled.       "What?" Kai asked, disappointed a little. "Who told you to be such a jerk" Sojin shook her head and crossed her arms. The three laughed for a while before the room was dead silent. "Done.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter