025

Black Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
     Sojin had no idea where she was running and why, but the voices inside her head told her to keep running out of the school to the forest. At first, she wasn't sure why she was listening to the voices. But then she realized the voice was no others than Won's. Of course she couldn't ignore them so she ran out of the school in the middle of the Biology period. Dahee noticed her leaving but she thought Sojin had some business so she didn't want to disturb. Sojin didn't want to pull anyone into this anyways but still, everything didn't go as she planned.      Kai noticed her figure running out of the school building on the way to the teacher's office. All because of his curiosity, he followed her to who knows where. Kai didn't know if it was right to follow her or not. But he could sense something bad might happen to her.
     
     "Where's Sojin?" Asked Baekhyun as he sat down to the table with Sehun and the others (not including Sojin and Kai of course). Everyone shook their heads but Dahee wandered her eyes around. "I think she has some business, I saw her leaving in the middle of the class" Dahee said, stuffing some chips into . "Well, Kai is missing too" Jungkook said and sipped his drink. Now the situation got quite uncomfortable. "Do you think they went...together?" Jungkook raised a brow and Sora rolled her eyes at the same time as Sehun. "No way! It can't be" Baekhyun hissed, a little too loud. "Oh, someone is jealous~" Dahee said as she eyed Baekhyun, whose ears were burning red.        "Their probably just busy with some stuff. They'll be fine" Sora said and heaved a sigh. Jungkook and Dahee didn't stop teasing Baekhyun though. They kept saying things so that his whole face was burning red. Sehun felt unsure. He had a bad feeling about it. Not that Sojin and Kai did something bad but that the situation Sojin was going into was bad. There was a feeling he couldn't quite grab onto.     
    "I'm sorry for throwing you into the jail but....he told me to" Myungsoo said as he the lights. Up until now, Won noticed he was trapped in something looking like a jail. "If you're sorry than let me go!" Won rolled his eyes at him. "I would if I could" Myungsoo shook his head and smiled. His smile was seriously driving Won crazy. It wasn't a caring, kind or sweet smile. It was more like a smirk, a mocking smirk.       "I would if I could~" Won mimicked Myungsoo's voice as he always did back when they were friends, totally annoying the other boy. Won wouldn't call the relationship between them as rivals now because Myungsoo was just doing what he is demanded to do. But he wouldn't call him a friend either.           "Myungsoo! Catch!" Won yelled as he ran to him at the park. Myungsoo turned his head to Won's direction and caught the drink can with only one hand. "What took you so long?" Myungsoo hissed and opened the can before taking a sip. "It's pretty far from here, Duh. Anyways, are you going to attend the Gaerin school with me?" Won asked with a smile.      The smile on Myungsoo's face slowly faded as he heard the word "school". He had no intentions of going to school. Not then. "I told you I'm not going to attend any school" Myungsoo said calmly, minding his tone. He didn't want to sound too rude and harsh. Won turned to his friend and titled his head "Why not?". "I...would if I could..." Myungsoo whispered and looked down at the drink in his hands, not sure if Won even heard what he said.  
    "I have no idea why you're still being so childish" Myungsoo said and crossed his arms. Won couldn't help but let out a chuckle. "You're the one who's childish". "Says the mimicking one" Myungsoo rolled his eyes. They both started chuckling and laughing out of the blue. Won didn't know if it was the aura around them or if it was him actually wanting to share smiles with his old friend, Myungsoo.  
      "Sojin!" Kai called out as he saw her running too fast, if he didn't call her back, he would loose her for sure. She was a very fast runner. Sojin turned around with an emotionless face and looked directly at Kai. "What the hell are you doing here?!" She asked. Kai widened his eyes at her sudden use of words but soon shrugged it off. "I...followed you?" Kai answers and scratched the back of his neck. "Go home" she rolled her eyes, her voice calming down. "I would do that if I knew the way" he said, matter-of-factly.       Sojin mentally face-palmed and was close to punching him already. "Why were you even stalking me?!" She asked and sighed. Kai seemed to blush a little while he opened his mouth to speak but no words came out. "Whatever," she said and turned around to continue walking. "Wait, you're not leaving me here, are you, puppy?" Kai raised a brow and titled his head. "You can stand there if you're not following" she said, not bothering to even turn around. Kai grinned widely and quickly followed behind her.       An uncomfortable silence built up between them and it was eating Kai up from the inside. Sojin on the other side didn't mind, she was used to awkward silences. "So, where are we going?" Kai asked, finally breaking the silence. "I don't know" she answered. Kai widened his eyes while raisi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter