034

Black Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
      “Sir, we still haven’t found both Myungsoo and Sojin” said Taehyung as he followed the vampire king. The man turned to him and sighed. “We have to continue… the kingdom is going to attack soon and by that time, Sojin has to make the move and take over the kingdom with the power of the element ball” he said. “Nae” Taehyung answered and nodded.       “About that wolf we caught, it seems like the test worked” he said. “What did it turn into?” asked the man and looked at him. “It is still a wolf but it’s a lot bigger and it’s able to be ridden” he said. “Good, we can use it against the army” he said with a smirk. “Tell one of the vampires to search all over the school but don’t make it suspicious or the school councils will notice us” the vampire king said. “Yes, sir” Taehyung bowed and left the room.              Late at night, Sojin and the others were finally able to reach the double mountain but there weren’t houses or any buildings. It was all dark and empty with only trees surrounding them. “This can’t be, I believe he meant this place” Sojin sighed and looked around. “Maybe you heard him wrong” Baekhyun said but she shook her head. “I’m not an idiot like you” she said. Baekhyun frowned and crossed his arms.      “Wait” Sehun said and smelled the air. With air as his main element, he was able to sense the smells in the air very well. “I can smell…blood” he said with a frown. “Blood?” Kai raised a brow. “It’s that way” Sehun said and started running to the direction he smelled it the most. The others were following him.      Sehun stopped and smirked. “That’s a c-castle?” Baekhyun said Sojin nodded. “But why do you smell blood there? I mean.. I don’t think vampires have blood” asked Sora. “It could be from their prey” Sora said, crossing her arms. “Anyways, we need to go in” said Sojin, slowly walking closer to the castle but she was stopped. “Not yet. We can’t just barge in. We don’t even know how much of them there is” Kai said.      “But we have no time for that now that we’re here” Sojin said, frowning a little. “Calm down. We would only get caught if we run in” Baekhyun said, holding her back. “I thought of this…” Sehun said and they gathered together to hear his plan.          “Sir, Sojin couldn’t be found at school at all” said Taehyung as they were walking through the halls. “She isn’t at the campus…then…where could she be?” he asked to himself. “Sir…do you think she is looking for us?” he asked but the man shook his head. “It is us who are looking for her. There’s no reason for her to look for us” he said, frowning.     “Let’s get to the roof. We have to destroy the element ball at once” the man said and Taehyung nodded. Just as they were at the doors, one of the guard vampires ran to them and said “Sir, there are two strangers attacking the front”. Taehyung widdend his eyes and so did the vampire king. “Send guards to stop them” he said.      The next minute, another guard ran to them, panting. “The back of the castle is being attacked!” he said. Right that moment, Taehyung panicked. “Do you think the kingdom id attacking this soon?” he asked. The man shook his head and sighed. “The army is still not here…it can’t be them…” he said.      “Anyways, make sure to stop the attackers before they get to the roof… we can’t let them stop us” the man said, walking up to the roof with Taehyung.          “Go to hell, douche” Kai smirked as he kicked the vampire in the stomach. The vampire hissed and fell to the ground. “These guys are really a pain in the ” he said. Kai was now at the back of the castle, attacking a number of vampires on his own. But that was what he wanted anyways.       One of the vampires dashed to him and kicked in the air. Smirking, Kai grabbed his foot and with a twist, his whole leg was covered with fire. “Like it” he smirked and the vampire vanished into dust. Turning back, he hit the other vampire in the face but failed. The vampire was able to grab his wrist and throw him in the air. Kai shot a burning flame at him in the mid-air and landed on the ground safely. “!”
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter