047

Black Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
      After the long wait, the camping event finally came. The students were excited but you know who could have been the exceptions. Sehun and Sora were nowhere near happy but Sojin still had a hint of excitement in her because it was her first time.       The students had a three kilometer walk to the destination. It was a large place, half covered in the forest. There was no building around but only trees, rivers and other natural things.       The difference between Nita's camping and normal human camping was that Nitas had to built their own tents out of their elements.       "So, S-class students are grouped together..." Sora said and Sojin nodded. It was nice having the same tent with the people she knew. Sojin wouldn't stand it if she had to be in a tent with strangers.
      "We can do anything for the first three hours, how about we go around?" Baekhyun smiled widely, excited to see the sights. Sojin chuckled at the fact that Baekhyun looked like a little kid waiting to get candy.       "Let's go to the field" Sojin said happily. That was when everyone looked at her. "How do you know there's a field? It's your first time here, right?" Jungkook asked. Sojin widened her eyes and looked down.        How did she remember a field? How did she know there even was one when she was never there? She just had a feeling that she has been there before. But when?        "I...thought every camping place has one?" Sojin made an excuse and the others nodded. "Actually, there is one" Kai said. He was the only one who was there since he was small on a trip. 
    
      Sojin walked to the field with the others, sighing. Ever since she came to Hendeland, she's been having nightmares and strange memories in her head. What was happening to her?       "Hey, how do I use my powers?" Sojin suddenly heard someone ask. When she l
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter