chapter 2

Hatred Love (Hiatus)

Kyuhyun and Donghae walked into their math class taking their seats in the back of the class.

"How are we supposed to create a festival in 2 months" Kyuhyun banged his head on the table frustrated at what the principal wants them to do.

"I don't know Kyu, but we'll figure it out soon" Donghae patted his friends head, when suddenly Kyuhyun jumped out of his seat causing his chair to drop startling not only Donghae but the entire class.

 

Donghae was thankful that the teacher didn't arrive yet, so kyuhyun wouldn't get in trouble.

"I got it, why didn't I think about this sooner" Kyuhyun started rambling off not caring that the class was staring at him.

"Kyu what are you talking about" Donghae wanted to know what was going on in his friends mind.

"It's so simple Donghae, Principal. Kim wanted the sports and art leaders in charge of the festival, he forgot to mention the cheerleading team, the swim team, field hockey, rugby and volleyball team, there is also the Glee club and concert and jazz band. With all these clubs we could surely finish the festival in time."

Donghae widened his eyes he forgot about all those teams.

"Kyu your a genius"

Donghae tackled Kyuhyun with a hug causing both of the to fall on the floor.

"I already knew I was a genius" In that moment the door in the class room opened Ms. Kim walked in. Donghae and Kyuhyun didnt notice that the teacher and the whole class was staring at them.

 

"Ahem" Donghae heard a cough and looked and saw everyone staring at him and Kyuhyun.

"Please re frame your self from having in my class"

Ms.Kim said eyeing the two boys, the whole class was giggling at the teachers comment.

Donghae then realized the situation, he was on top of Kyuhyun. His hands in between his head, his legs trapping Kyuhyuns. It really did look like a position.

Donghae looked at Kyuhyuns face, his face was red as a tomato from embarrassment.

Donghae literally jumped off of Kyuhyun scrambling to his seat, while Kyuhyun calmly got up and went to his seat.

"Remember class abstinence is key"

The whole class bursted out laughing, Donghae and Kyuhyun had their head down in embarrasment.

"Okay class calm down, we need to start our lesson" Ms.Kim started writing equations on the board.

 

During the middle of the lesson, Donghae gave up on listening, math wasnt his best subject. He Turned his head towards the window and started thinking about the festival.

"I wonder what we should do, we could have a cosplay cafe Heechul would sure like that, maybe even a musical. Ugh Eunhyuk your supposed to help us, but you and your arrogant self wont".

"Whats with you and your damn smirk, Pfft he probably thinks hes y doing that"

you like him hehehe

what the hell who are you

Im your sub-concious idiot

Well what are you doing here

I got bored

Okay....  then why did yoy say I like Eunhyuk

Oh because its true

No its not I cant stand his face especially when he has that annoying smirk

You love his face, and I know you want to kiss his lips.

Your crazy

If im crazy, that means you are too

I don't have time for this, I will never like Eunhyuk, and if I ever do pigs will fly

Then if you don't like him why were you thinking about him all this time, class ends in 10 seconds

Wait what?

 

~Riiiiiiiing~ Donghae snapped back in reality when the bell rang.

"Well that was weird" He thought to himself.

"Remember class pages 294-296 questions 1-10 are for homework" Ms. Kim said to her class.

"Hey Kyu can I come over tonight" Donghae wasn't paying attention so he has no idea what the equations mean.

"Yeah sure man, Ill tell my mom that youll be staying over for dinner too."

"Thanks man, now its time for gym. I wonder what we are doing today, I hope its soccer" Donghae and Kyuhyun walked out of there class and towards the gym.

"Probably not, coach Choi looked like he was having a good day, 5 bucks that he's going to make it Co-Ed and play dodgeball with the girls." Kyuhyun said

"If so, same teams like always then"

"Dude of course our team is unstoppable" Donghae and Kyuhyun high - fived each other.

 

They headed towards the guys change room, changing into. Red shirts with the word Spartans in white, with black shorts.

The two arrived in the gym. Donghae noticed that their were more people in their class today.

"Hey Kyu, why are their more kids in our class today"

"I don't know, lets go ask heechul. He's over there with Siwon and Ryeowook"

 

Donghae and Kyuhyun walked over to them.

"Hey guys" Ryeowook said acknowledging them first

"Hey, why are their more people in our class today" Kyuhyun asked

"I don't know man, coach said he will tell us when we are all hear." Siwon replied.

 

Everyone was confused with the arrangement, but most were happy since more of their friends are with them.

"Hey Listen up!" Coach Choi said gaining everyone ones attention. "Coach Shim is out sick today so I will be running both gym classes for the day, now let me count heads and see if we are missing anyone."

 

Donghae overheard some girls talking "where are they, coach Choi will kill them cause there late" Donghae felt bad for the poor souls that aren't here yet, everyone knows coach Choi hates tardiness and their will be a price to pay if your late.

"Hey!" Coach Choi yelled gaining everyone attention.

"Where is Eunhyuk Sungmin Hangeng Kibum and Yesung" Right then the gym doors opened revealing all 5 boys, they were just casually walking in.

Donghae didn't feel bad anymore, he was excited to see what punishment they would get for being late.

 

"Why are you boys so late"

"I'm sorry coach, we got held up in class cause our teachers asked us for our help" Eunhyuk replied

 

Pfft what a lame excuse Donghae thought to himself

 

"Thats still unacceptable, and I know a fitting punishment. Everybody line up single file" All the student lined up facing the coach.

"Okay the right half of the line is on Eunhyuk's team while the left is on the opposing team"

Donghae and his friends Were happy that they got put into the same team and not with Eunhyuk.

 

"Okay this is how its going to work, Who ever team wins gets to watch the losing team run laps for the whole period tomorrow"

They were a chorus of 'Awwws' in the crowd "But its Eunhyuk that came in late Why does half the class need to be punished also" A voice in the back of the crowd said.

"Because you all need to lesson, I do not except tardiness. Now Eunhyuk Donghae go grab the balls in the equipment room"

 

Donghae ran towards the equipment room, the lights and started looking for the bag that holds all the dodge balls.

"where is it" he said muttering to himself.

"Looking for these princesses" Donghae heard a voice behind him, he turned around and saw Eunhyuk smirking at him while holding the dodge ball bag.

 

"Don't call me princesses" Donghae said angrily

"Aww am I making you angry" Eunhyuk said teasing Donghae.

"Yes, because of you I have to play this stupid game and there is a chance I might have to run laps all period tomorrow."

"Its not a chance, you will be running laps" Donghae now thought Eunhyuk was being overconfident.

 

"Oh we'll see about that" Donghae said leaving the equipment room. Donghae ran to left wall where his whole team is, while Eunhyuk gave the dodge balls to coach Choi and running to the right side meeting his team.

Coach Choi set up the balls horizontally in the middle of the gym. "Are you guys ready!" He yelled out "Yes sir!" The students replied.

Coach ran To the sidelines to be the referee of the match. "Begin!" He shouted.

 

They were dodgeball flying left and right, student after student getting attacked by rubbery balls of fury, it looked like an even match.

"Siwon on your left" Donghae shouted, Siwon barerly missing from the ball thrown by a boy named Minho, Donghae threw the ball hitting Minho on the arm.

"Minho your out, come to the bench of shame" Coach Choi said to him. The bench of shame was just an ordinary bench were all the losers of the game sat.

 

"Thank for that Donghae" Siwon yelled out to his friend.There were only 10 students left in the game, Donghae only had 4 left on his team Siwon, Kyuhyun and Amber. While Eunhyuk stil had Sungmim, Kibum, Hangeng, Taemin and Hyoyeon.

 

Amber threw the ball hiting Taemin directly on his forehead. "Oww Amber that hurt" Taemin said pouting using his aeygo to distract Amber while Hyoyeon threw a ball in her direction.

 

Amber noticed a ball going directly at her when a hand went directly infront of her face catching the ball.

"Taemin, Hyoyeon you guys are out, nice catch Kyuhyun" Coach yelled out

"Thanks Kyuhyun" Amber said to him. "No problem now lets win this game" He replied back.

 

"Aww look at this Kyuhyun is being a gentlemen for once in his life" Kibum said Sungmin was laughing next to him.

"You better shut up or i'll throw this ball at your face" Siwon said for Kyuhyun.

"Bring it church boy" Sungmin replied, Kyuhyun Siwon Sungmin and Kibum threw the dodge balls 4 dodge balls hit their target, Kibum actually got hit on the face like Siwon said.

 

"Ouch that's gotta hurt" Coach Choi said mumbling to himself. "You 4 bench now" the four sat on the bench, Ryeowook congratulated Kyuhyun and Siwon for lasting this long since he got out near the beginning.

 

Amber threw the ball at Hangeng, him doing the same thing both catching getting them out.

 

"You can do it Donghae" Amber said to him before leaving.

"Bench. Now." Coach yelled "I Know!" Amber yelled back.

 

"Okay i'm changing it up a bit." Coach said "Since its you two only we will have one ball in the middle, and you guys run for it. Now return to your starting position."

Donghae jogged back "I so got this, i'm one of the fastest player on the soccer team know way Eunhyuk could beat me." Donghae said to himself.

 

The bench was filled with cheers half for Donghae and half for Eunhyuk.

"Begin!" Coach shouted. Donghae didn't waste a second and ran towards the ball, right when Donghae grabbed the ball Eunhyuk grabbed it too.

 

They both kept pulling back and forth for the ball, everyone was tense, no body wanted to run laps.

Donghae was getting annoyed "Just let the ball go I had it first" he hissed.

"No you didn't I did, but I do know a way for you to let go." Eunhyuk said smirking

 

Donghae was confused what was Eunhyuk thinking, just then Donghae body got pulled really hard forward, and the next thing he knew Eunhyuk lips was on his.

 

Donghaes whole body tensed up. he was so confused why is Eunhyuk kissing him.

Eunhyuk took this moment to pull the ball out of Donghae hand and threw the ball at Donghaes chest.

 

Donghae was still frozen not comprehending of what just happened.

"I told you, you would be running laps." Eunhyuk whispered in Donghaes ear and left the gym with Hangeng Kibum and Sungmin walking behind.

 

Everone was still in shock of what just happened, everybody knew about the hatred between Donghae and Eunhyuk, and now one of them suddenly kissed the other, this is surerly a shock to everybody. Coach Choi suddenly snapped out of it "Hey there is no kissing in dodge ball!" Coach yelled.

 

Everyone snapped back into reality and were talking about what they just saw.

Donghae was still in his own world, his hands automatically touched his lips. "Did Eunhyuk actually just take my first kiss" He thought to himself.

 

~ flashback 10 years ago ~

 

There was a little boy the age of 8 sitting on a mans lap.

"Donghae would you like me to tell you a story about umma and appa" Little Donghae nodded his head, his appa chuckling before continueing.

"As you know Umma and Appa met each other in the first year of highschool, your appa cared deeply for Umma but she only thought of me as a friend. One day your Umma and I were playing a game of 'Truth or Dare' I asked her if she has kissed anyone she said no"

"Ewww why would you ask Umma about kissing, kissing is gross" Little Donghae said with a sour face.

 Donghae appa was laughing at his sons face. "When your older you will like kissing other people" Donghae shook his head still thinking that the idea is gross.

 

"Anyway as I was saying, your Umma said she hasn't kissed anybody yet, she told me that a kiss should symbolize the love that 2 people share and that the first person you kiss should be the last. In our Senior year I finally confessed to your Umma and she kissed me, I asked if I was her first even though I knew the answer she replied with with a yes and her last."

"Why is Umma and Appa so cheesy" Donghae giggled

"I dont know, I guess that what love does" His appa said laughing as well.

 

"Don't worry Appa I wont ever turn cheesy" Donghae said giving his appa a toothy smile even though he is missing his two front teeth.

"Alright Hae, but you have to promise me that your first kiss will be with someone you cherish."

"Dont worry appa I will, pinky promise" Donghae wrapped his tiny pinky with his appa confriming his promise.

 

~ Present time ~

 

Donghae kept his promise to his father for 10 years, it was his last promise with father, and that damn Eunhyuk made him break it.

Donghae ran out the gym tyring to find Eunhyuk and not hearing his friends calling his name.

 

"Im so sorry Appa that I broke our promise, Im so sorry" Donghae kept on chanting that in hid mind while trying to find Eunhyuk.

Donghae finally found him near the music room.

Eunhyuk noticed Donghae arrival.

 

"You back for another one" Eunhyuk said smirking in Donghae direction.

Donghae walked infront of Eunhyuk lowering his head covering his eyes with his hair. "why" he muttered.

"Because its fun annoying you" Eunhyuk answerd like its the most normal thing ever.

 

"But still" Donghae muttered "Why are you so hung up on it sheesh, its just a kiss" Eunhyuk stared at Donghae. Eunhyuk eyes grew with a sudden thought. "Wait dont tell me, it was your first kiss," Donghae didn't answer "Hahahahaha" Eunhyuk couldnt stop laughing "Mr. Oh so popular never had his first kiss, oh this is priceless, what were you waiting for the 'one' " Eunhyuk didnt noticed that Donghae shoulders began to shake tears were coming out of his eyes.

"What idiot told you that your first kiss had to be special"

 

SLAP, " You Eunhyuk" Donghae had just slapped Eunhyuks face, tears were coming out of his eyes, he just said that his father was an idiot.

"Dont you dare say that again, my father was no idiot you filthy bastard. And yes a first kiss should be with someone you truly care about, I promised my father to give it away to somebody i care about, and it was the last promise I have ever made to him. And because of you I broke that promise, because I will never care about you, and I never want to see you again"

 

Donghae left Eunhyuk speechless, his eyes wide in shock. He is used to Donghae yelling at him but never once has he ever sowrn, but this time what scared Eunhyuk most was that Donghae spoke with such venom in his voice, he never heard him speak like that and that made Eunhyuk regret everything he said.

"What have I done"

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Friday Everyone!!! 

Thank you guys for subscribing and liking my story so far. I wont be able to update until Sunday cause im goin to my cousins wedding.

IM SORRY IF THERE ARE A FEW TYPOS!!! see you guys on Sunday!