Chapter 14

Hatred Love (Hiatus)

"Okay, okay I apologize." Kyuhyun smiled in Victory. "I was wondering if you could teach me how to play that, it's one of my favorite songs." Sungmin asked.

 

"Okay, but under one condition." Kyuhyun said wiggling his eyebrows, Sungmin giggled.

 

"I will do whatever you want but that face was horrible never do it again." Sungmin said, Kyuhyun lightly flicked the others forehead.

"I need your help to find the perfect instrument for Siwon as a birthday gift."

 

Sungmin nodded his head okay, which Kyuhyun smiled at; he was showing Sungmin the keys first and what note to press. Both of them forgot about the time and were only focused on the music.

 

Sungmin remembered the night he had with Kyuhyun, those few hours with the other teen allowed Sungmin to see a whole new side of the other. Instead of just mindless insults getting thrown here and there they focused on one thing that they both love and that was music. Their love of music helped them go beyond that level of hatred and disgust into something more, that Sungmin wanted to figure out just what it was.

 

Sungmin sighed closing his locker after putting the books he didn't need for his next few classes away.

"Oh my god." Sungmin screamed seeing Kyuhyun behind his locker with a smirk on his face.

"Hello to you too."

"What are you doing here? Did you already miss me."

"Oh hell no." Kyuhyun scoffed, Sungmin couldn't help but feel a bit rejected by that but quickly shook it off.

"Than why are you here?" Kyuhyun smiled at the other grabbing onto Sungmin's hand before dragging him somewhere.

"Hey where are you taking me, this is kidnapping." Sungmin's tried releasing his hands on the others grip, Kyuhyun gently squeezed his hand looking back at the other giving him a wink.

 

Sungmin's eyes widened at the sight of the other winking at him making his heart stop there for moment.

'What was that.' Sungmin's questioned himself he didn't know why he had reacted that way. The two were getting a few odd looks from the other students, Kyuhyun didn't really seem to care however Sungmin's face had a red tint to it from the embarrassment.

 

Kyuhyun dragged Sungmin to the other side of the school were the music rooms were held, Sungmin was puzzled at why Kyuhyun would even bring him there since classes would be starting soon. Kyuhyun lead them inside the music room, he finally let go of the other's hand and walked into one of the storage rooms.

While Sungmin was waiting for the other he took the chance to look around at the posters hanging of the walls, from artist such yo yo ma to B.B King.

 

"You play the guitar right?" Kyuhyun asked coming out of the storage room with a guitar in hand. Sungmin nodded, he grabbed the guitar that was handed to him and began to adjust the strap to his size. Kyuhyun sat down by the piano and placed down music sheets that he folded into his pocket previously.

 

"What exactly are we doing here?"

"As you know I will be auditioning for the showcase, and I needed someone to play the guitar for the song, and that's where you come in."

"Well you could have asked before you dragged me over here." Sungmin sighed dragging a chair to sit next to Kyuhyun. Sungmin looked over the music sheet, his heart skipped a beat when he noticed that the song was Little Things.

 

"Here I got you some sheets as well." Kyuhyun quickly got a music stand to place the guitar sheets for Sungmin.

"How about we do one complete run so we can tell where we need to improve and work from there?" Kyuhyun suggested, Sungmin nodded in agreement with the other and he bagan to play the first chords of the song.

 

Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me
But bear this in mind, it was meant to be
And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks
And it all makes sense to me...

I know you've never loved the crinkles by your eyes when you smile
You've never loved your stomach or your thighs, the dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine
But I'll love them endlessly

I won't let these little things
Slip out of my mouth
But if I do
It's you
Oh it's you
They add up to
I'm in love with you
And all these little things

You can't go to bed without a cup of tea
And maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep
And all those conversations are the secrets that I keep
Though it makes no sense to me

I know you've never loved the sound of your voice on tape
You never want to know how much you weigh, you still have to squeeze into your jeans
But you're perfect to me

I won't let these little things
Slip out of my mouth
But if it's true
It's you
It's you
They add up to
I'm in love with you
And all these little things

You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you
And you'll never treat yourself right darlin' but I want you to
If I let you know I'm here for you
Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you

I've just let these little things
Slip out of my mouth
'Cause it's you
Oh it's you
It's you they add up to
I'm in love with you
And all these little things

I won't let these little things
Slip out of my mouth
But if it's true
It's you
It's you
They add up to
I'm in love with you
And all your little things

 

As the two reached the end of the song, Sungmin had to take a breather there for a moment since this song struck him a little close to home.

"how was that?" Kyuhyun asked the other.

"It was actually really well for a first try, however it is an english song so you kinda messed up here and there." Kyuhyun sighed knowing what the other has said was true.

"How do you suppose I fix it?"

"Well I can ask my cousin to help us?"Sungmin suggested.

"Oh how well is there english?"

"Well she is Canadian so it is perfect." Sungmin replied even though he knew that his cousin Nadra is perfect to an extent since she is a pretty fast talker.

 

"Well what time can she help?"

"If you sing by the music shop tomorrow after school she will be working so then is good." Kyuhyun took out his phone to set a reminder go there tomorrow.

"Well if that is all I need to head to class cause if I am late i'm dead." Sungmin said he placed the guitar down in the storage room back were Kyuhyun had retrieved it before.

"Well I guess I'll see you tomorrow then." Kyuhyun smiled down to the shorter male.

"See you then." Sungmin returned a smile to the older, but this time something was different. Sungmin never realized how nice Kyuhyun's eyes were he felt like he was in trance just looking at them.

 

"Umm"

 

Sungmin flinched at the sudden noise Kyuhyun made, he didn't realize how long he was staring at him and how awkward it must have looked for him.

"Bye!" Sungmin exclaimed quickly leaving the room as soon as he heard the door behind him close, he ran as fast as he could to his class which was on the opposite side upstairs.

 

Sungmin barged into the room out of breath and quickly took his seat next to Eunhyuk, he was thanking the lord that he beat his teacher here.

"Yo man where were you before?" Eunhyuk asked him after he caught his breathe.

"In the music room." Sungmin slammed his head on the desk after remembering that he is going to have to see Kyuhyun again tomorrow, Eunhyuk just shrugged his shoulders thinking that his friend is being as weird as always.




 

I am so sorry for the surprise hiatus I put you all in, i lost inspiration for all my stories and I just wanted to thank each and everyone of you that gave me supportive messages throughout it all. Because of you guys I was able to write this chapter today, and I plan for the future to do either a weekly or bi-weekly update for you all. I love each and everyone of you guys and thank you for sticking through with this story.

 

Since it has been a while I read more old work from over a year ago, and I decided once I finish this story I will edit this, since the older chapters sound like a  10 year old wrote, my writing is now stronger than it once was so I plan to fix it all in the future


I realized that there wasn't that much KyuMin going on before so this entire chapter is dedicated to them, here you go all you KyuMin shippers :)