Chapter 13

Hatred Love (Hiatus)

One month has passed since Donghae realized his feelings for Eunhyuk, he has been trying to avoid the other as much as possible because wherever Eunhyuk was Hyuna was always there. The two became the power couple of the school, some thought that they wouldn't even last this long while others were jealous of the affection towards each other. Donghae didn't want to see the lovey dovey couple so he spent most of his time working on the song for his and Eunhyuk's duet  or training for soccer since the new season is coming up soon.

 

So after classes were finished Donghae said goodbye to his friends and headed towards the locker rooms to change into his gym clothes and headed out back towards the soccer field. He decided to do some conditioning to get his heartbeat going by running some laps around the field. Once he felt ready to practice he quickly jogged towards the bleachers were the bag of soccer balls were placed, his coach always placed it there after school knowing that Donghae would need them. He placed 15 balls on the free kick line wanting to work on his goals, once he was done Donghae closed his eyes relaxing his muscles.

 

We only got one shot at that scholarship, every goal is one step closer to the championship. You are the captain we will lead ourselves to victory, no one can stop us we are unbeatable.

 

With that Donghae opened his determination ran through his veins, with one swift kick the ball hit the net, Donghae found his rhythm and with that he kept on scoring with each ball, when he kicked the final one Donghae was proud of himself not missing the target perspiration was on his forehead but he didn't care at the moment. Donghae began running swiftly threw the fields dribbling the ball to the other side scoring as much goals as he can in a limited time

His concentration was ruined when he heard someone clapping behind him, he turned around and saw Kibum smiling at him when he reached him he threw a towel Donghae caught it easily.

 

"Thanks." Donghae said wiping the sweat of his face.

"No problem,  you were really good out there." Kibum complimented, Donghae smiled at the compliment,  the two made their way towards the bleachers to sit down.

"Why are you here?" Donghae asked.

"Am I not allowed to visit a friend." Kibum playfully pushed Donghae.

"Well I just thought you would all over Siwon considering the fact that you two now work together for the play." Donghae teased the  other, Kibum cheeks tinted a slight red look at that.

"I'm just giving him some space, I do admit that we are a lot closer than what we were before. I'm not saying that we are like best buddies now but he actually talks to me and is less hostile." Donghae nodded his head knowing what the other meant, he has seen Siwon actually be nice towards the other a few times. The plan is working a lot better than they thought it would.

 

"Oh yeah I forgot to ask you what even happened after the car incidents that happened."

"Oh that well he had our discussion it went a lot better than I thought it would, both our parents decided that they should pay for each other's damaged and they even got a little closer this month and started having little meetups when they can." Donghae was glad that nothing bad happened to the two and the issue was solved.

"Hey I think I should go now, do you want a ride." Kibum asked.

"Sure, just come with me to put that balls away." Kibum nodded his head, the two made their way back into the school to put the bags in the equipment room, as they were walking out they heard some noises coming from the supply closet.

"Whats that." Kibum mouthed not wanting to make any noise, Donghae shrugged his shoulders.

"Open on 3." He mouthed, he put up the fingers and held the door knob.

 

1..2..3.

 

Donghae pushed the door open and he and Kibum saw something that they never thought to ever happen, in the supply closet they witnessed Ryeowook and Yesung making out.

"Ryeowook!"

"Yesung!" Both shouted the two boys that were caught in a liplock jumped apart hearing the names called. Ryeowook looked so scared and surprised seeing his closest friend.

 

"Donghae I can explain." He quickly exclaimed.

"What were you two doing in the supply closest making out for." Kibum asked.

"Practising CPR." Yesung quickly blurred out, Ryeowook slapped him upside the head.

"I'm not lying to Donghae." Ryeowook sighed. "Yesung and I have been secretly going out for awhile."

"How long?" Donghae asked.

"Remember the day I fainted in gym." Donghae nodded his head, remembering that was the day Eunhyuk apologized to him.

"A week after that, are you mad that I didn't tell you." Donghae sighed seeing his friend really bothered by this.

"No Wookie, i'm just a little upset that you didn't tell me."

"Im sorry Hae I really wanted to tell you, but I was so afraid of what all you guys would say." Ryeowook said giving Donghae a hug.

 

"Ryeowook no matter what you do we will still love you, you are our friend Ryeowook what ever makes you happy we will always support you." Ryeowook began to tear up, he felt so bad thinking his friends would have been made at him. Yesung watched the two friends hug he was happy that Donghae accepted him, even though their group of friends were not really compatible. Yesung was staring at his friend not knowing what to do.

"Hug me and you die." Kibum threatened.

"I wasn't going to." Yesung rolled his eyes.

"You better treat my Wookie well or you will seriously regret it." Donghae said glaring at Yesung.

"Of course." Yesung smiled at Ryeowook.

 

"Don't worry I guess we won't tell anyone until you guys are ready." Kibum said patting his friends shoulder.

"We got to go now."

"What are you doing with Kibum Donghae? " Ryeowook asked.

"I guess we are not keeping secrets." Donghae sighed. "Kibum and I have been friends for a while now."

"Don't worry I'm not going to steal Donghae away from you." Kibum joked around.

"You better not or I will cut you up and turn you into soup." Ryeowook threatened, Kibum chuckled a bit, he could never see Ryeowook ever doing that.

"He's not kidding Kibum. " Donghae said, Kibum gulped.

"I guess we better leave now." Donghae said, him and Ryeowook exchanged one last hug before leaving each other,  Kibum and Donghae left the school and headed towards the student parking lot.

 

"Well that was a surprise." Donghae laughed inside the Kibum's car.

"It was,  I find it a little cliche that we found them making out in a closet." Donghae couldn't agree more, the rest of the car ride was in silence it wasn't uncomfortable but Donghae thought it was relaxing, Kibum parked the car in front of Donghae's house.

"Thanks for the ride." Donghae was about to get out of the car when Kibum grabbed his hand.

"I just wanted to say thanks for being a good friend to me, and if you ever need anyone to talk to I'm here." Donghae's eyes softened and gently smiled at Kibum.

"I will, see you tomorrow." Donghae got out of the car, and walked up the steps into his home.

"I'm home." Once again he was greeted by silence, Donghae let out a sigh and headed towards his music room to finish up the song.

 

~The Next Day~

 

Donghae was spending his lunch break in the library studying for his upcoming English test with Jessica.

"Why are we reading Romeo and Juliet anyway, it wasn't love just infatuation and a whole lot of stupidity." Jessica whined closing her book, Donghae chuckled at her childlike ways.

" I thought you likes romance?"

"I do love romance but realistic ones like you and Eunhyuk,  not this crap."

"Jessica." Donghae sighed. "Eunhyuk has a girlfriend."

"I know he does and he is an idiot because you two are more cuter." Jessica responded.

"He probably loves her so just let it go please." Donghae begged wanting this conversation to end.

"Who would love her, she used so many guys." Jessica scoffed.

"People can change."

"Oh yeah so then ask him, he is coming this way." Jessica nodded her head to her right. Donghae turned around and indeed he saw Eunhyuk walking towards them.

 

"Hey, I barely see you now a days are you avoiding me." Eunhyuk joked,  Donghae merely looked down and shrugged his shoulders he was avoiding the other since him having a girlfriend still hurt his broken heart .

"Anyway I wanted to know how the song is coming along."

"I finished it last night." Donghae mumbled.

 

Jessica was observing the two, she noticed that Donghae wouldn't look at Eunhyuk's eyes and the other looked somewhat rejected.

"Here you go." Donghae said giving Eunhyuk his ipod where he recorded the song,  Eunhyuk placed the headphones in his ear listening to be beat, Eunhyuk couldn't deny it the song was really good it was about a love story and how the guy wanted to be with the girl but another was in the way.

"Wow this is amazing." Eunhyuk complimented,  Donghae shyly smiled at that.

 

"I already worked on a few moves."

"Really?"

"Yeah." Eunhyuk nodded. "Hyuna helped me out." Eunhyuk smiled thinking about his girlfriend he didn't catch the depressed look in Donghae's eyes but Jessica did.

"I was even wondering if she could dance with us." Donghae literally felt his heart slowly cracking at that question he, he wanted to run, he wanted to scream 'No just be with me forget about her' but he knew he cannot, he cares  Eunhyuk too much he just wants the other to be happy even if it may cost his as well. All Donghae could do was smile and nod his head. Eunhyuk gave Donghae a smile which the other did not return.

"Thank you, I'm going to find Hyuna and tell her the great news." Eunhyuk said happily, he walked away from the two leaving the library in search for his girlfriend.

 

Donghae was still rooted on the spot. Jessica went over to her friend and wrapped her arms around him, watching this encounter between the two clearly showed her how Donghae really feels and she wanted to help him in anyway.

"You okay Hae?"

"No I'm not." Donghae whispered as a single tear ran down his face.

 

The two did not realize that a pair of eyes were watching them from behind a bookshelf.  

"Well well, I guess our little Donghae got himself a crush,  what a terrible fate." Just then the person watching got a text message from their boyfriend.

 

'Hey babe where are you? I got some great news! ^^'

 

The latter smirked knowing the surprise already.

"Lee Donghae you better stay in your rightful place, if you play with fire you're going to get burned." With that the person walked away with their heels echoing in the hallway.




~Other side of the school~

 

‘You can do this Chullie’ Heechul thought to himself as he walked towards a certain chinese teen playing basketball on the court.

“Arhm” Heechul coughed trying to get the other’s attention, but Hangeng was too engrossed in his game

Harrumph.” Heechul coughed a little louder, he was starting to get really annoyed since nobody ignores the great Kim Heechul.

“Will you put the damn ball down for one damn second!” Heechul yelled finally getting the other’s attention, Hangeng finally looked up and was surprised to see Heechul their his face soon turned into a smirk.

“Well what do we have here a stray kitten.” Hangeng dribbled the ball walking towards the other, Heechul scoffed at the cockiness the other was radiating.

“I came on a matter of business.”

“Aww and I thought you wanted to see me.” Heechul rolled his eyes at the comment.

“Oh please I would rather stick forks in my eyes in my eyes right now.” He corrected.

“Very well, I guess my face bothers you that much I will leave.” Hangeng began walking away from the other but Heechul was quick to grab his arm.

“I need you help.” Heechul murmermed.

“What was that?” Hangeng asked not hearing the question.

“I need your help.” He said a bit louder, Hangeng for sure heard it this time but he wanted to tease the other a bit more.

“I said I need your help.” Heechul exclaimed he felt embarrassed having to ask the other for help, and considering the fact that they hate each other wasn't helping either.

 

“Very well what can I do for you?”

“You will help me?” Heechul was surprised that Hangeng was willing to help the other, Hangeng saw the confusion written all over the other’s face he couldn’t help but to chuckle.

“If I like it yes.”

“All right then.” Heechul commented. “Word has gotten to me that you have a famous dish called Beijing Fried Rice, some of our members of the committee would like that to be on our menu.” Hangeng was actually going to say yes to Heechul since he got asked to be in charge of the dunk tank but he doesn't want to stay outside all day so he would rather be in doors, but he wanted to have a little fun before he agrees.

 

“What do I get in return for helping you.” Hangeng questioned.

“The satisfaction of being in the same room as the great Heechul.” He praised himself, Hangeng raised a brow at the other’s amazing self confidence, just then an idea popped in his head.

“Okay I’ll do it but.” Heechul groaned he knew their was going to be a catch sooner or later.

“You have to grant me one wish.” Hangeng said smugly.

“What the hell am I a genie.” heechul quipped, Hangeng smirked at the other’s comment.

“Fine then I guess I won’t do it.”

“I swear if you make me do anything stupid I will kick you so hard your will fly all the way to China.” Heechul growled, Hangeng put out his hand for a shake to confirm the deal, Heechul raised his own and clasped it against the others.

“Why does it feel like i'm making a deal with the devil.” Heechul grumbled.

“You're not you're making one with someone much worse.” Hangeng responded,Heechul gave one last glare to the other and walked away, leaving Hangeng their staring at his fading figure.

“He sorta looks like a girl from the back.” Hangeng said amused before leaving himself.

 

 

 

 

Hey everyone I am back I feel like I am getting better with this updating routine :) (but im not really proud of this chapter) I just wanted to inform you guys I will be on a short trip in a few days so I might or might not be able to upload a chapter before I leave. If I dont update then, I will defiently do it when I comeback, besides I plan on writting during my trip. I realised that there hasn't been any Yewook or Hanchul for a long time so here it is :) I feel so bad for Donghae right now aswell :(

Thank you to everyone that has been commenting/subscribing/upvoting this story you all mean so much to me.