Chapter 8

Hatred Love (Hiatus)

Donghae woke up with a minor headache from all the loud music, after Kyuhyun brought him back home from the dance he fell into a deep sleep. Donghae groaned from the noise his alarm clock made, he quickly turned it off and saw that the clock showed it was 9:30. He shuffled out of his sheets and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower, once out he quickly changed into his work outfit, and went to the kitchen and saw his mother making some pancakes.

"Morning Umma." Donghae gave his mom a kissed her on the cheek, his mom smiled she always loved the affection her son showed to her.

"Good morning Donghae, did you sleep well?" Donghae nodded his head, while a started to stack his plate with some pancakes.

"How was the dance last night." His mom asked, Donghae could only smirk at the memory of beating Eunhyuk at his own game. "It was fun, I took part in a dance battle."

"Really?" Mrs. Lee asked, Donghae shook his head. "Yup Boa Noona was there too as my partner.

"And I assume you won, since you didn't come home whining." Mrs. Lee giggled seeing her son pout, she could never resist teasing her son.

"Yes we won.... wait you were home when I came back?" Donghae asked.

"Yes I was here I came home a little earlier than I thought, you were very tired so I left you alone so you could sleep." Donghae could only nod at this explanation, he continued to eat his breakfast. After eating he we gave his mom a hug before leaving to work.

As Donghae was walking towards the bus stop he couldn't stop thinking about what Boa told him last night.

 *At the Dance*

 Donghae and his friends were celebrating of their win, many of the students were congratulating him and asking him where he learned to dance like that, all Donghae could do was wink and say it was a secret.

"Hey Donghae!" Donghae turned around and saw Boa walking towards him.

"Whats up?"

"Can we talk outside for a minute."  They walked outside in the hallways were it was much quieter, before Donghae could ask what's wrong, he felt a hard slap on his head.

 "OW what was that for?"

"Thats for not telling me that you had a boyfriend." Boa crossed her arms, it took a second before Donghae actually realized what sue had said.

"I'm not gay!" Boa rolled her eyes at that.

"Sure you're not, then why did I hear that you and Eunhyuk were a couple. At first I thought it was a joke but then when we were dancing, I looked at him and saw that he was staring at you and it looked like he was in a trance. And to top it all off, after we won I gave you a hug and it looked like he was glaring at me, so dont you dare say you guys aren't a couple."

 Donghae couldn't believe what he had just heard, was what Boa said true?

"All I want to say now is that if he makes you happy, then I am happy." And with that Boa walked away leaving a confused Donghae to think about what he just heard.

 * Present time *

 'God dammit Eunhyuk why do you do this to me, you don't make me happy you annoy me god dammit.' Donghae thought to himself.

 'If Siwon heard you say the lords name in vain he would be very disappointed with you.'

'Oh god not you again.'

'Miss me?'

'Why would I miss myself idiot'

'Oh i'm the idiot? At least I know how to separate love and hate.'

'What the hell are you talking about.'

'Yeah and i'm the idiot, pay attention before you slam into that stop sign'

 Before Donghae could even realize what happened his face slammed into a stop sign.

'Idiot.' His subconscious said, never in Donghae's life has he ever want to beat himself as much as much as he did now.

Donghae managed to get to the bus stop on time to catch his bus, he arrived to work with a scowl on his face since his head was killing him.

 "Ahh Donghae-ssi whats the matter?" His manager asked him.

"Nothing really Leeteuk hyung, just having a bad day." In the back of Donghae's mind he was cursing that damn stop sign.

 "Ahh okay then, well we have a new worker today Kibum-ssi, I was wondering since he is new and all you can show him what to do. I think it would be best since the both of you are the same age and you have worked here for awhile" Leeteuk said before he left, Donghae looked to his right and saw the new guy fixing some products on the shelf, his back was faced towards him so he couldn't see his face.

Donghae walked towards him and tapped his shoulder getting his attention.

"Hello, I'm Donghae I guess you're my new co-worker. "

As soon as Donghae said that, his eyes widened in shock of knowing who his new co-worker was.

 ~

"Seriously from the 5 million Kibums in South Korea, I have to work with you!" Donghae yelled, he thought he was having a bad day before but now it got infinitely worse. Turns out his new co-worker is Kim Kibum, the same one that despises one of his closest friends.

 "I swear you're probably just going to start some trouble here, how did Leeteuk hyung even hire someone stupid and incapable of doing simple tasks like organize a festival and get a job a super market." Kibum threw him a piercing stare, but Donghae was too busy grumbling to even notice. "I swear if this is some stupid plan that you and Eunhyuk made to annoy me, I promise you that you will be in a place worse than hell."

 He was too busy blabbering of what he was going to do to the duo that he didn't even realize that Kibum was making his way towards him. Donghae didn't even realize until it was too late that he was trapped, his back was pressed against an array of candy while the taller boy was in front.

"Will you ever learn to shutup." Kibum hissed, his arms on either side of Donghae trapping the poor boy.

"Instead of jumping to conclusions, think before your start talking."

"Dude why are you so mad?" Donghae exclaimed, Kibum gave a dark chuckle before glaring at him.

"Wouldn't you be mad if you were getting accused of something you didn't even do!" Kibum yelled causing the Donghae to flinch, he didn't like the situation he was in, being trapped by an angry kibum was starting to scare him. Kibum saw the fear in Donghae's eyes, he sighed before removing his arms away from the boy and took a step back.

"Look I'm sorry for yelling at you like that just forget about what happened." With that Kibum left, Donghae wanted to go after him but before he he even took 3 steps the delivery guy came with all their new products. Donghae sighed before going over to him knowing that he will have to do all the boxes by himself since Kibum is no where in sight.

 ~

"Damn it why are these boxes so heavy." Donghae whined, he was been putting away the boxes for almost an hour now and he still has a lot more to do, usually he would have another worker help him but Kibum was  off doing God knows what leaving Donghae all alone.

As Donghae was carrying a box of tangerines he didn't realize that his shoelaces were untied and stepped on it causing him to fall.

"Woah there." Kibum walked in just in time catching Donghae before he could fall flat on his face.

"You okay? " Kibum asked steadying him, Donghae could only nod his head feeling a bit awkward since Kibum was still holding onto his waist. As Kibum retracted his arm he went down in front of Donghae and tied the other's shoelace for him.

"Thanks." Donghae muttered, Kibum smiled at him but Donghae could tell that it was a fake smile.

"Hey what's wrong?" Kibum was surprised at the question,  he quickly shook his head.

"Nothing's wrong."

"Hey I know you don't like me but if anything is bothering you, you could talk to me okay." Donghae placed a hand on his shoulder giving him a small smile.

"Thanks Donghae. " Kibum said before taking the box away from Donghae. "C'mon I will help you put away the remaining boxes"

Donghae was a bit worried, he knew something was definitely wrong with Kibum but he let it go and helped put away the rest of the boxes.

 ~

"Aish I'm only a teenager and my back is already hurting" Donghae complained as Kibum and him were getting ready to leave the market.

"It wasn't that bad" Kibum chuckled, Donghae scoffed at that. "Says the guy that wanted to quit after lifting 2 boxes."

"Don't judge me"

"Oh I be judging"

Leeteuk walked into the staff room he raised his eyebrows at the 2 getting ready to leave.

"Donghae did you forget what today is?" Leeteuk asked, Donghae tilted his head and looked confused.

"Your party!"

"Noooo im too tired" Donghae pouted, Leeteuk rolled his eyes at the childlike teenager.

"I don't care, Kangin is already there waiting for us. So get your in the car." Leeteuk said walking out, Donghae glared at his retreating from, but when he heard someone chuckling behind him he shifted his glare to the culprit.

"Why you laughing Kibum" Kibum just smiled at the other waving his hand like its no big deal, Donghae rolled his eyes and dragged the other with him to the front door.

"Hey what are you doing?" Kibum asked.

"Well if I have to go to this thing so are you." Donghae dragged them to Leeteuk's car, the older man was waiting for them, he gave a quick smile in Kibums direction happy that he can come along.

Donghae and Kibum sat in the back while Leeteuk occupied the front. As they were driving Donghae couldn't help but notice that every once in a while Kibum would be squirming and look at the other when he thinks that Donghae couldn't see him. Donghae could tell that something is wrong with Kibum first from the shouting and fake smiles to the squirming when near him, he had an idea what was wrong and every time his suspicion grew and grew.

 After 15 minutes they arrived at the place Club no. 1, Donghae furrowed his brows Leeteuk new that he was only 17 since his birthday is in October.

"Umm Leeteuk hyung why are we at a club me and Donghae are still underaged." Kibum asked the question that were both in the teens minds.

"Oh don't worry about that Kangin is good friends with the boss and so he let an exception, just promise me you guys won't drink." Both teens promised that they would stick with cola. They quickly got out and told the bouncer in front that they were with Kangin and he let them through.

Donghae could only smell vodka and sweat, he wrinkled his nose in disgust at all the hormonal adults bumping or grinding on each other. As they made towards the more secluded area they saw Kangin their with a few more of their coworkers laughing, they quickly made over and sat down.

"What took you so long we almost thought you weren't going to show up." Kangin said as Leeteuk sat next to him.

"Sorry about that Donghae was just being a little hard headed and didn't want to come." Donghae looked down embarrassed, Kangin chuckled and thanked him for coming.

As the night went on some of Donghae's co workers left the table to dance he stayed since he didn't want to go near the dance floor after seeing too many bodies trying to merge as one. Some people at the table were already getting a little tipsy especially Kangin who had already a few of his mixed drinks. As Donghae was drinking his cola he felt someone caress his thigh, he was beyond surprised to see it was Kibum.

"Umm Kibum what is wrong with you?" Donghae asked, he removed Kibum hand from him, Kibum pouted at the lack of touch.

"Why do you do this to me." Kibum whispered into his ear his face looked flushed and red, Donghae felt a shiver go down his spine at the way Kibum was talking.

"Do you like to see me like this." His voice was husky.

"Kibum is something wrong, why are you acting like this." Donghae said he was getting a little freaked out since Kibum was getting closer to him.

"You did this to me." Before Donghae could say anything because suddenly he heard Kangin yelling.

"Who was the idiot that drank my vodka!"

Dongha widened his eyes and took a closer look at Kibums face and saw that his face was very flushed and his cheeks were red, and as he got closer to Donghae he could smell the small scent of alcohol.

"Holy ." Donghae muttered.

"Since I can't have Siwon I guess I will go for you" Kibum whispered.

"Wait what? Siwon!" Donghae was now even more confused, before he could ask anything else Kibum puked on Donghae's shoes and passed out on the poor boy.

'Worst. Day. Ever.' Donghae thought.

 

 

 

I'm super sorry for not updating in a month, I'm seriously like one of the worst authors for doing this to you guys :(

FINALLY SOME SIBUM HAPPENED, i felt like they were lacking in the previous chapters so yeah. 

Thank you all for subscribing and a big thank you to HebaSuperELF for helping me out!