Chapter 4

Hatred Love (Hiatus)

"Those girls were nice, right Kyu." Donghae and Kyuhyun were cleaning up the living, getting rid of the empty pop cans and chips before Kyuhyuns mom arrive.

"Yeah they are." Kyuhyun eyes grew double in size with a sudden thought, Donghae was about to ask if he was okay, but suddenly Kyuhyun grabbed his shoulders shaking him uncontrollably

" we didn't even give them our names, we didn't even get their names!" Kyuhyun started shaking Donghae harder if that was even possible.

"WILL YOU STOP SHAKING ME OR I WILL THROW UP ON YOU" Donghae shouted, Kyuhyun just realized that Donghae was in fact looking a little green.

"Oh im sorry Hae" Kyuhyun said softly letting go of his friend, Donghae smiled at him. "Its alright, but why are you acting this way?"

"Cause bunny seems like a cool girl, I imagine her as a spunky brunette, she can be cute and feisty just what I like in a girl, and she played pretty well against me." Kyuhyun was imagining how bunny would look like, but Donghae had to snap him out of it.

"Yah, stop thinking about her your starting to drool." Kyuhyun wiped his mouth, and Donghae was right he was in fact dolling. Kyuhyun looked away embarrassed that he was daydreaming about a girl he doesn't even know.

Donghae chuckled at the sight of his friend. "Now help me clean up before your mom comes home." Kyuhyun's mom is a bit of a neat freak so that's why Donghae and Kyuhyun had to clean up before she came.

"Yes Hae Umma" Kyuhyun laughed at Donghae who slapped his shoulder.

"Yes, now clean up your mess son."

 

10 minutes later Kyuhyun's mom walked through the door.

"Hi mom" Kyuhyun walked up to his mother and gave her a hug, Mrs.Cho is a tiny lady compared to her son, Kyuhyun took after his father more. "Hello Kyuhyun, your dad called me he isn't coming until later tonight since he has to work a bit late." Kyuhyun just shrugged his shoulders, he was quite used to his dad's late night shift, but he has to make a living somehow, even if its in a office all day.

"So mom what's for dinner."

"Pizza, I found a coupon in the flyer and we should use it before it expires." Mrs.Cho said while taking the coupons out her pocket.

"Now go and but it, go go go" Mrs.Cho started pushing her son out of the house.

"But I don't have my keys or wallet, Donghae get them please, its on the table. MOM CAN YOU PLEASE STOP PUSHING ME IM ALREADY OUT OF THE HOUSE" Donghae couldn't help but laugh at the sight of of Kyuhyuns mom pushing him until he reached the car. He quickly grabbed the keys and Kyu's wallet and ran out the house joining the other two.

 

"You better buy some good pizza this time, the last one you bought was just weird" Kyuhyun's mom had a disgusted face from the memory of the last pizza her son bought.

"I thought you liked pineapples though" Her son said.

"Yes I do on a dessert, not on a freaking pizza, that's just nasty."

"Fine I wont put pineapples on."

"Good boy" Mrs.Cho patted her sons head, then looked towards Donghae. "Donghae can you please make sure Kyuhyun buys a normal pizza please."

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes from his moms lack of trust.

"Of course Mrs.Cho, I don't want to suffer from a bad pizza also." Kyuhyun was slightly fed up from the lack of trust.

"Why doesn't anyone trust me, jeez. C'mon Donghae lets go." He said going inside the drivers seat and starting the car.

"See you soon Mrs.Cho" Donghae quickly said before getting in the car.

Mrs.Cho waved good bye as her son backed out of the drive way, Donghae turned his head towards his friend and see's that he is still looks a little annoyed from the constant tease his mother and himself were doing.

"Aww c'mon Kyu are still mad" the only respond Donghae received was a glare.

"Please don't be mad Kyuhyunnie i'm really sorry" Donghae was now using his puppy dog eyes knowing that Kyuhyun can never stay mad at him when he uses it.

"Aish fine whatever i'm not mad anymore, just stop giving me those damn puppy dog eyes." Donghae did a little happy dance in his seat, all Kyuhyun can do is roll his eyes at his friend.

"Im going to turn on the radio" Donghae said while flipping through stations, but stopped when a familiar tune reached his ears.

"Oh dear god no, Hae please change the station." Kyuhyun pleaded, he knew that when the chorus comes on he wont be able to contain himself. "Oh you ready Kyu" Donghae smirked at his friend. "I hate you."

As soon as those words left Kyuhyuns mouth the chorus came on, and he could not resist singing along to T-ara Bo Peep Bo Peep.

 

Bo peep, bo peep, bo peep, bo peep Bo peep, bo peep, bo peep, oh

Bo peep, bo peep, bo peep, bo peep Bo peep, bo peep, oh, oh.

 Kyuhyun sang that part with such passion that Donghae wanted to die of laughter, but the song was to infectious that he was doing the dance on the car seat.

As soon as the song finished both boys looked at each other. "We never speak of this moment ever again." Kyuhyun dreaded the thought of Heechul ever finding out about this. "Agreed" Donghae too, wasn't to proud of the dance moment he just did.

To lessen the awkwardness in the car the pizza shop was in view, Kyuhyun parked near the entrance since there was not many cars in the parking lot.

 

"Welcome to Mr.Poppins Pizza how may I help you" A lady at the cashier said to both Kyuhyun and Donghae.

"Umm can I please get a medium cheese pizza" The lady nodded her head, putting Kyuhyuns order in the cash register. "Anything else sir" Kyuhyun shook his head "Okay that will be $7.50" Kyuhyun was about to get his wallet out but Donghae stopped him. "Idiot, did you forget that you mom gave us a coupon."

"Uhh my bad" Kyuhyun rubbed the back of his neck, he was a little embarrassed. He thought the cashier lady was kinda cute, he didn't want to act like a fool in front of her.

Donghae could only shake his head at his friends flustered face. "Here's the coupon"

"Thank you, your pizza will be ready in 15 minutes" Kyuhyun nodded his head, Donghae and him went to sit at one of the empty tables near the window.

 

"God i'm such an idiot" Kyuhyun mumbled his head in his hands.

"Do you really like this girl Kyu." Donghae asked, Kyuhyun just turned around and quickly checked out the female cashier.

"Well she seems like my type and she is kinda cute."

"Then just go for it man, don't be a chicken."

Donghae started making chicken noises and the people around them started to stare. Kyuhyun quickly covered Donghae's mouth trying to make him stop."Hae stop it, people are looking at us thinking were freaks." Donghae nodded his head indicating that he will stop with the chicken noises, Kyuhyun released his hand from Donghae's mouth but as soon as his hand was taken off Donghae let out a loud bock.

Kyuhyun groaned in annoyance, while Donghae was laughing his head off.

"Order number 15 is ready" The lady at the cashier announced.

"Thats us, I will wait in the car for you, remember Kyu you can do this." Donghae patted his friend shoulder and whispering a small 'fighting' to cheer on his friend.

 

Donghae left to the car, he waited for a couple minute for Kyuhyun. He looked around the street he thought it was very convenient. There was a pizza place, hair salon, a convenient store and a small tutoring area.

As Donghae looked around he saw 2 people leaving the hair salon, he couldn't see who it was but their features looked kinda familiar. He watched the two walk into their car and drive off to the opposite side of where Kyuhyun and him live.

'Where have I seen those 2 before, I just can't shake off this feeling that I know them... Weird' He thought to himself.

 

Just then Kyuhyun came with a smirk on his face, Donghae knew it wasn't a evil smirk but it was one of his victory/cocky smirks. Kyuhyun went inside the car and placed the pizza on the back seat, but before he could even put on his seat belt Donghae attacked him with questions.

"So what happened did you get her? Do you have her number? Whats her name? Age? Did you plan a date already?"

" Yes, yes, Sooyoung, 17, this Saturday"Kyuhyun said surprisingly in the exact order Donghae asked the questions.

"Thats my boy, I told you had nothing to worry about"

"Yeah yeah, whatever lets just go home, the smell of the pizza is making me hungry." Kyuhyun started the car and drove back home, it wasn't a silent ride since Donghae kept on saying that Kyuhyun is such a ladies man, while Kyuhyun kept on telling him to shutup.

When they reached Kyuhyuns place Mrs.Cho opened the door for them. She praised her son for actually buying a normal pizza, Kyuhyun grumbled saying that she should have told him before hand that pineapple on pizza was horrible.

 

During dinner Donghae was retelling of how nervous Kyuhyun was of asking for a girls number to Mrs.Cho.

"Aww my son that is so cute, but you need to man up" She said to her son.

"Yeah Kyu your moms right" Donghae said agreeing

"Well at least I got her number" Kyuhyun grumbled into his pizza.

"Aww is our kyuhyunnie upset" Donghae said

"Don't call me kyuhyunnie" Kyuhyun glared at Donghae.

"Don't worry we were just teasing" Mrs.Cho reassured her son.

"Fine fine, c'mon Donghae lets go"

"where we going" Donghae asked confusion laced in his voice.

"We need to finish our math work duh" Donghae widened his eyes, he totally forgot about the math homework.

Kyuhyun smirked at his friend.

"Revenge" he whispered in Donghae's ear as he walked out of the kitchen laughing, all Donghae could do was glare at Kyuhyuns back. And create a plan on how to get back at him.

 

It took 2 painful hours for Donghae to complete his math work, since he wasn't paying attention to when the teacher explained the work in class today. So Kyuhyun had to re teach him, it was almost 8 when Donghae decided to go home.

 "Hey do you want me to drive you." Kyuhyun asked.

"Naw man its okay, I have something to do anyways."

Donghae replied.

"Okay then, i'll walk you out" Kyuhyun walked Donghae to the front door, he was putting on his shoes when he saw Mrs.Cho coming towards them.

"Oh your leaving already."

"Yes, I don't want to be to late getting home."

"Alright then, tell your mom I said hello" Mrs.Cho said.

"Don't worry I will, Bye and thank you for the dinner" Donghae waved to Mrs.Cho and her son. They waved back to Donghae as he left the door.

It wasn't too cold of an evening, there was light snow on the ground, which was normal since it was February. The sun already set and stars can be seen since it was a clear night, Donghae couldn't ask for a better night to see his father.

 

It took Donghae 45 minutes to walk to the cemetery, it would usually take him 30 minutes but he went to buy white tulips to bring to his father. As Donghae passed by other tombstones he wondered what their story was and how their past lives have been.

Donghae reached his father tombstone and placed the flowers ontop and bowed 3 times before speaking.

"Hello Appa, its great to see you again" Donghae sat down infront of his father.

"A lot of things happened since the last time I came, remember I told you Donghwa was getting married to Hayoung, well the finally did and know they live in Mokpo. He is a fisherman there while Hayoung is a elementary teacher, I feel so bad she has to teach many of our mischievous little cousins. I remember one time I went and Heechul came with me, little Jongin decided to put green hair dye into Heechul shampoo" Donghae chuckled at the memory of a green haired Heechul.

"I miss you Appa, mom and Donghwa miss you too. The house sometimes get quiet, since mom has to leave for work a lot. Speaking of work, Saturday is my 2nd year working at SJ mart. Leeteuk hyung said he wants to throw a small party for me, he's very kind you would like him."

"I'm sorry Appa, i'm a bad son I broke my promise to you. 10 years of waiting just down the drain, can you please forgive me." Donghae pleaded to his father, he looked up to the sky and saw a star shining brighter than the rest twinkling like non of the others. Donghae took it as a sign from his father in heaven telling him that it's all right.

"Thank you Appa, thank you." Donghae smiled a tear went down his cheek, but not one of sadness but it was a tear of joy.

Donghae talked to his father telling him that him and his friends got put in charge of the festival this year, and about how next month soccer season starts and coach wants him to help pick the new team. Before Donghae even knew it he was talking to his father for an hour.

"I'm sorry Appa but I have to go home, it was great talking to you and i'll see you soon." Donghae said he gave another bow before leaving.

 

Donghae walked back to his apartment quickly since it was a lot colder and he didn't want to get sick.

"I'm home" He called out, he noticed his mom was crying from a drama she was watching on the TV. Donghae joined his mom on the couch to watch with here. "So what happened that made you cry."

"The girl hated the guy so much in the beginning but she started to have feelings for him, now finally she confessed to falling in love with they guy and turns out he fell in love with her too, they were together for only 2 months but he got hit by a car and he's about to die." His mom replied, Donghae didn't want to admit it but the couples situation broke his heart, he has a very sensitive heart when it comes to sad love stories.

Donghae decided to watch the rest with mom, he wanted to see what happens to the couple. By the end of the episode Donghae and his mom finished a whole box of tissues, Mrs.Lee patted her sons head while he was crying on her shoulder.

"There there my son its alright."

"But Umma he died, and his last words to her was that he will always love her. And she was about to commit suicide since the pain was too much, but her mom saved her just in time. Now every year she visits him on their anniversary and never found love again. Its just so sad." Donghae cries became less and less as his mom was comforting him.

 "Okay now, its late and you have school tomorrow" Donghae nodded his head, saying good night to his mom and gave her a kiss on her head before leaving.

 Donghae looked at his face in the mirror, his eyes were so puffy and red from crying.

 "Aish I hope I look normal when I wake up." He said to himself before washing his face. As Donghae washed his face and got ready for bed, all he could think about was that drama he just watched with his mom.

He was so confused how can someone you hate and despise be the love of your life, he thought it was very unrealistic.

 Hatred turning into love is like black rose turning red, simply not possible.

Right?

 

 

 

 

Hey guys, I'm so sorry for not updating before I had a bucket load of tests and now its summative week so I have a bucket load of projects. Also exams start next Thursday so i'm studying for that too. This weekend for sure I will update. See you guys soon! 

I also apologize because this update wasn't exciting