Chapter 1

Hatred Love (Hiatus)

*Riiiiing ~ Riiiiing* Donghae alram rang through out his room. He groaned in annoyance, he turned off the damn clock to try to get back to sleep. Note to self, never let Kyuhyun convince him to play starcraft. The evil boy didn't let him sleep till 4 in the morning, on a freakin school night.

"Lee Donghae you better get up now or you will be late for school. Dont make me come up and get you." Mrs.Lee voice was heard through the kitchen. Donghae immediatly got out of bed, not wanting to feel the wrath of his mother.

" Alright, alright i'm up" Donghae grabbed his school uniform and a towel before going into the washroom.

He did his morning routine as usual and took a shower. He fixed his hair and put on his uniform, he made sure his tie was loose and his button shirt wasn't tucked in.

"Perfect" He said to himself in the mirror. He left the bathroom and went into the kitchen to say good morning to his mother.

"Mornin umma, did you sleep well?" Mrs.Lee smiled at her son "Yes I did, now go eat some breakfast"

 

Donghae grabbed a bowl and was pouring his cereal when the doorbell rang. "I'm guessing it's Kyuhyun" he said while walking towards the door, sure enough it was.

"Gooooood morning hae"

"Aish why are you so loud in the morning" Donghae rubbed his temples and allowed his friend inside.

"Looks like someone didnt sleep well last night" Kyuhyun said a smirk on his face.

"I didnt sleep well cause of you" Donghae glared at his friend.

"Good morning Kyuhyun its nice to nice to see you again" Mrs.Lee greeted Kyuhyun with a warm smile on her face. 

"Good morning to you to Mrs.Lee, I just came by to pick up Donghae" Kyuhyun knew Donghae's mom for a while now since he has been friends with said boy for 11 years now. He knew that the short kind women can be quiet sassy when she wants too. 

"Oh okay I guess we better get goin kyu" Donghae grabbed his backpack ready to leave. "But you havent had any breakfast yet" Mrs.Lee told her son. "Dont worry mom, Kyuhyun said he will buy me some food before we get to class" Kyuhyun glared at his friend clearly not pleases at what Donghae had just said. 

 

"Alright then, have a good day boys."

"Dont worry umma we will" Donghae gave his mom a hug and a quick kiss on her forehead before leaving.

" Love you" Donghae yelled before closing the door.

 

Donghae walked out of his apartment with Kyuhyun. "Damn boy your such a mommas boy" Kyuhyun said trying to not smile from witnessing Donghae act of kidness towards his mother.

"Shutup Kyu. So what will you buy me for breakfast?" Donghae asked while getting into the car. "You were serious about that" Kyuhyun raised his eyebrows "Yes I was you made me stay up until 4, and skip breakfast" Donghae said. "Fine I will buy you something from the vending machine, you happy now princesess" Kyuhyun wasnt pleased in the fact that he had to buy food for Donghae.

"Dont call me princesess" Donghae hated when his friend call him princesess, it makes him feel like girl.

"Sorry princesess"

"I hate you"

"Love you too"

Donghae was annoyed, causing Kyuhyun to smirk at him.

 

"Hey Hae isnt this around the time you see your father" Kyuhyun asked

"Yeah i'll be visiting him afterschool" Donghae replied back.

Donghaes father passed away 10 years ago due to lung cancer, Donghae was only eight so he still remembered all the things him and his father have done. One time when Donghaes mom made a strawberry cake, him and his father ate the whole thing when she left to take a shower.

Mrs. Lee came to the sight of your cake gone and her husband and son in pain from eating to much too fast.

Donghaea father loved the month of feburary, he always said its the time for love and forgiveness. So every feburary Donghae would go and see his father.

 

 The two arrived at SM High, home of the Spartans, they met up with their friends Ryeowook, Siwon and Heechul.

Donghae and Kyuhyun felt the dark aura Heechul was sending.

"Okay whats up with him" Kyuhyun asked

"He saw Hangeng today" Donghae nodded his head now understanding why Heechul was in a terrable mood.

"That told me to stop trying to make my hideous face look appealing with tons of make up, and become a e cause i'm too stupid for anything else, and his Kibum was there laughing his off. him,this beauiful face is all natural, and I am much smarter than that jackass"

Donghae was used to his friends ranting, at least once a day one of his friends were angry. And it was always buy the same group of people. Hangeng, Sungmin, Kibum, Yesung and that god for saken Eunhyuk.

 

He made his blood boil everytime he looked at him. Donghae is actually a people person, all his friends are.  they are all quiet popular in school since Donghae is captain of the soccer team, Siwon is captain of the basketball team, Heechul is the schools best actor in the drama department. Ryeowook is the lead singer in choir, while Kyuhyun is the star quaterback on the football team.

Since they all are quiet loved by the school, they try there best to be nice to everyone. But the cant help but despise 5 people in their school.

The bell rang signaling the students to head to home room. "Well me and Hae gotta go, if im late one more time Mr.Park is going to give me 1 week detention" Kyuhyun said to his friends

"Well its your fault you play video games all night and sleep in, in the mornings." Siwon said

"Oh shutup Siwon, we gotta go too or else we will be late too. See you guys in gym." Heechul saying to his friends before leaving

The group of friends split up and headed towads their classrooms. Donghae and Kyuhyun being the only 2 that have the same class.

 

When they got inside Donghae sat in his usual seat, which is right next to Kyuhyun. When suddenly someone sat next to Donghae, he looked up and was saw it was Jessica.

"Morning Oppa" she flashed her best smile to him. Donghae gave her a smile in return.

"Hey Jess what can I do for you" Donghae liked Jessica she had always been a good friend towards him.

"I was wondering if you,Tiffany, Kyuhyun Oppa and I can go to the dance Friday night"

Another dance didnt we have one like two weeks ago?

"Sure Jess, me and Kyuhyun will pick you guys up at 7, is that okay?" Donghae looked at Kyuhyun to confrim it, Kyuhyun nodded his head saying it was alright.

"Aww thanks Oppa your the best" with that Jessica left them and went back to sit with Tiffany.

 

Suddenly the schools speaker went on.

"Cho Kyuhyun, Choi Siown, Kim Heechul, Kim Ryeowook and Lee Donghae please come down the prinicpal office"

Donghae looked at Kyuhyun "Did we do something wrong?" Kyuhyun shrugged his shoulders he didnt know either.

Both boys walked at of the classroom. "So what time we picking up Jessica and Tiffany again" Kyuhyun asked

"7 and why do girls like being are dates to these stupid dances" Donghae stated.

"Well what can I say, everyone loves my beautiful face" Kyuhyun winked at Donghae

 

"Why would anyone like a troll"

"Anyone that is desperate enough"

Donghae and Kyuhyun froze in place, they know those two voices. How can they not.

Kyuhyun was the first to turn around and face the other two, Donghae was right after. Kyuhyun vicious glare was towards Sungmin, since was he one that insulted him.

" off Sungmin" Kyuhyun really didnt need to hear his bull today.

"Why did I hurt your feelings." Sungmin was now smirking at Kyuhyun. Donghae knew that this wasnt going to end well, and he would rather not be late meeting the principal.

"Lets just go Kyu, their not worth our time." Donghae grabbed Kyuhyuns arm and started walking away.

"Aww look at this Min, soccer head here has to save his nerdy friend. He knows we can beat their asses." Eunhyuk smiled in triumph.

"Dropped dead Eunhyuk" Donghae yelled to the boy behind him. Donghae blood began to boil, it was a side effect everytime he saw Eunhyuk.

 

Donghae and Kyuhyun got to the principals office and was met by Heechul, Siwon and Ryeowook. Kyuhyun was still angry, Siwon noticed and gave a look to Donghae."What up with him?"

"We met Sungmin and Eunhyuk on the way here" Donghae said, he was pretty annoyed but he was better at hiding his emotions than his friends.

 

Principal Kim walked in to his office smiling at the 5 boys in the room. "Good morning to you all, please take a seat."

There was only 2 chairs, Heechul and Ryeowook was the closest to them so they sat down, while the others stayed standing.

"Okay lets get down to business I know you boys are busy" Principal Kim started off saying "As you know, our school holds an annual festival every year during the spring. Last year we got the students from student council to organize the event, this year I was thinking that the captain and leaders from the sports and art teams can organize the event. I have already talked to some other students about this and they agreed to help, will you boys too?"

 

Donghae knew that if they said okay they whole school will be trusting them to make this an amazing event. Every year has to be better than the last somehow, a whole lot will be on their shoulders.

"We would love to help with the event, Principal Kim" Ryeowook said "But if I may ask who are the other students that would be helping us?"

"Oh the leaders from the dance team, taekwondo team, boxing team, karate club and our schools best artist. So Lee Eunhyuk, Lee Sungmin. Kim Kibum, Hangeng and Kim Yesung." Principal said.

 

Everyone in the room couldnt believe what the Principal just said. Donghae felt so stupid how can he forget about those clubs. Oh how he wished he could rewind time.

"Now that all that is settled, the carnival is on April 4th so you have 2 months to plan and prepare. I know you dont have alot of time but I have faith in you boys. You may now return to your classes" Principal Kim said to them, the 5 boys left the office.

 

Donghae couldnt believe what just happened, not only does he have to work with the only person he hated most in the world, and that they have 2 months to organize a festival. Damn the prinicpal is crazy if he thinks this will turn out well.

 

"Are you ing Kidding me right now, there is no way in hell I am working with that damn hangeng. He is the spawn of the devil" Heechul looked furious, the last time Donghae saw Heechul this angry it was because Kyuhyun deleted one of his saved drama.

"Aww and I thought you liked me" Heechul turned around at the voice, there stood Hangeng with Kibum Yesung Sungmin and Eunhyuk.

"What do you want now you little piece of " Heechul really didnt need to see Hangeng face right now.

"Now, Now Heechul dont be rude to Hangeng" of course Kibum had to defend his friend. "Buzz of Kibum, no one needs to hear your voice right now." Siwon said

" off Siwon" Yesung retorted "Why dont you go make out with your turtle, you turtle loving freak" Ryeowook who was usually quite, replied to Yesung giving said boy vicous glare that would scare most.

"Its better than loving girraffes, their the weirdest animals i've ever seen." Sungmin was annoyed that eveyone kept on making fun of his friend for liking turtles. So when Ryeowook said that he had to step up.

"Says the person that looks like a damn bunny rabbit" Kyuhyun was still angry with Sungmin since their encounter this morning.

" off you ugly troll, at least Sungmin can actually get girls. The only reason you get dates is because of soccer head over there."

Eunhyuk said. He couldnt allow his bestfriend to get insulted like that.

Donghae was now annoyed, Eunhyuk is just asking to get hurt.

 

"You know what Eunhyuk. No body here likes you so why the hell are you here,Your just wasting our time."

"Well if you really want to know, were here cause of the festival. You guys can do the work by yourselfs there is no way we will work with your pathetic asses."

"Excuse me but we didnt want to work with you either." Donghae retorted

"Good now its decided that you will do all the work." Eunhyuk had a smirk on his face. And all Donghae wanted to do was punch his face even more.

"Have fun." Eunhyuk turned around and walked away.

 

"The festival better be good Kyuhyun" Sungmin said before following Eunhyuk, Hangeng, Yesung and Kibum were right behind him.

"That damn bastard, who the hell does he think he is telling me what to do."

 

Kyuhyun clenched his fist in anger. "Cmon Kyu lets just head back to class, first period ends soon" Donghae wanted to head back to class, he would rather listen to the teacher rambling about some random math equation. Then remembering his chat with Eunhyuk he just had.

Right then the bell rang signaling the end of 1st period. "Okay I got to go to science, i'll see you guys at 3rd" Ryeowook walked away first heading to his class."yeah I have math, so i'll see you at gym. Cmon kyu lets go" Donghae said. "How did you two even manage to get the same schedule." Siwon said raising his eyebrows. "I promised the principal I would give his son free soccer lessons"

Donghae and Kyuhyun left to math together, and all Donghae could think about was Eunhyuk and his annoying smirk, god he really hates that guy.