Cute

Popping Pointe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cute

There's something about the thrill of a first kiss. Taemin could say it's slightly comparable to fireworks on the Fourth of July. Because, when the fuse is lit, it's like a race against time.  Taemin lets out a whimper, his mouth hungry for the teeth that are biting hard and languidly on his bruised and swollen lips. Taemin doesn't even know where his own tongue is or what it's rubbing against because everything inside Jongin's mouth is soft and warm and wet and feels so good. 

Almost like he could forget that the firework is about to explode. 

Jongin, on the other hand, wouldn't and couldn't compare kissing Taemin with anyone or anything, it just wasn't possible. Taemin had the plumpest and juiciest lips he had ever had the pleasure of on. And the sounds he made every time their mouths broke to readjust! The soft gasps and sighs and breathless moans as his lusty eyes half closed and his mouth opened once again to receive Jongin's desperate tongue . . . it was driving him ing crazy. 

Jongin's hand cupped the back of Taemin's neck, his long fingers intertwining in the soft brown hairs around the boy's nape. His other hand ached to reach further south, to explore the dancer's lithe frame because he knew it would be soft yet toned and smooth as silk underneath his greedy fingers, but Jongin willed himself to hold back.

He wouldn't take too much . . . just a little.

Taemin whined as Jongin bit down on his tongue, the sensation painful yet pleasurable in the most mixed up way possible.

Jongin let it slide out of his mouth slowly and teasingly, making sure to savor it. He smirked a little wryly once Taemin's tongue left his mouth. The boy tasted like a white chocolate mocha . . . sweet, delicious and with no trace of bitterness.      

And as Jongin went in yet again to taste more of the beautiful boy that was seriously grazing against the hardness in his pants, he was surprised when Taemin took more initiative. Even boldly shoving his tongue into the tanned dancer's mouth.     

It didn't last long though.

And Taemin knew he had gotten ahead of himself when Jongin broke away suddenly and started coughing violently. Even so far as bending over and covering his mouth with his forearm.

Taemin looked all around, face hot and palms starting to sweat. !  He shouldn't have done that. He was flustered, caught up in the moment. He wanted more and took too much. He's only skilled in dancing not kissing. And he's sure Jongin must think he's absolutely terrible at it and now he's so embarrassed and mortified, he doesn't know what to do.   

So once Jongin stops choking and looks back up at him, Taemin smiles a little sadly and laughs quietly, his hand coming around his stomach to pick at the opposite elbow. "Sorry," he says and looks down at the floor. "I-i'm sure she'll-your partner- will kiss better than me."

But even as Taemin feels like falling into a deep hole because the pain in his stomach is becoming insufferable, Jongin just chuckles. The sound reverberating off the studio walls.

Jongin shakes his head and grasps Taemin's wrist lightly, reassuringly.  "No, it's . . . it's cute."

 

 

"He said it was CUTE but I felt like I was going to DIE!" Taemin cried as he face palmed.

Key threw his hands up in the air. "Wait, wait, wait! You're telling me you just met the guy and you're already his face off?"

Taemin's eyes practically popped out of his head as he looked around the crowded shopping mall to see just how many people were listening to their conversation. "W-well . . . I mean . . . kind of?" He offered, clearly flustered.

"Haha!" Key cackled and smacked the younger boy lightly. "Taemin-ah, I'm proud of you, really. Wow. Your first kiss. But you gotta tell me, like how hot is he?"

"What?!"

Key smiled wider and squinted his eyes mischievously. "Come on, like is he hotter than Jonghyun?"

Taemin lost it. "Pftt! Thats like apples to oranges." 

"What?!" Key shouted, completely baffled. "Explain," he demanded.

Taemin rolled his eyes and brushed the other's hand. "Jjong's like a . . . sudden spring rain. He's gentle and exciting but . . . Jongin's more like an electrical storm . . . beautiful and deadly." Taemin smiled, pleased with his descriptions.

"Hahaha!" Key cackled again, his laughter, simply put, like that of a wailing hyena and also infectious and brutally contagious. 

"Wow! Taemin-ah you're totally into this guy!" Key blurted out, the surprise evident in his voice because . . . had Taemin ever talked about a guy he had a crush on? Not that he can remember.

Taemin nodded his head and gazed at the tile on the floor. "He's . . . special." He hummed.

Key smirked and raised a single eyebrow. "Soooo . . . when do I get to meet him?" He asked, nudging the younger in the side.

Taemin frowned. "Meet him? Uh . . . I dunno." He shrugged.

"What do mean, you're dating him, right? Why wouldn't you let me meet him?" Key asked, slightly offended.

Taemin stopped and looked at Key wide-eyed and shaking his head. He brought his hands up. "Oh no no no, we're not dating. We're just pretending- I mean . . . we're practicing together. You know he's actually a really great Ballet dancer and he's trying to get into this really difficult Ballet company. So he asked me if-"

Key frowned. "Taemin-ah," he reprimanded.

Taemin felt like a kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar. He dropped his hands and looked down. 

"Do you know what you're doing?" Key questioned seriously.

Taemin's eyebrows rose and dropped as a million thoughts raced through his mind. Was it that big of a deal? Couldn't they just say it was practice or pretend or whatever it was. Dancers have to have chemistry when they perform. It's just a fact. It doesn't have to be complicated yet Taemin thinks he's just trying to convince himself at this point.  ". . . I just-"

Key sighed and wrapped an arm around the younger

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter