Chapter Two

An Evil Goddess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

READ! READ! READ!

Read chapter one again, I changed it.

 

 

Chapter Two

 

 

                    It’s like committing suicide –Eunhyuk’s words.

                    After debating on where they will take her, Eunhyuk wins in so much desperation. Well, he has a big point; going to YG is just crazy. First of all, SM and YG are known for not having a really good relationship with each other –rivals for short –So, SM idols going there is something that couldn’t and shouldn’t happen because they were reminded to stay away from anything YG by their own company. Second and last, YG artists are just too strong and scary.

                    They took her home and now she’s lying on their living room’s couch –still unconscious. She didn’t even flinch when Kangin shouted accusations frantically seeing Donghae carrying a girl and screamed when he finally saw who it was when Donghae laid her down on the couch. Then loud complaints from their already sleeping members and hysterical questions from their leader were heard as they all went out of their rooms, only to scream too when they saw Dara on the couch.

                    They all looked at Donghae and Eunhyuk then at Dara. They started asking questions at the same time that Donghae could only understand some of them which would be the loudest like; ‘Are you already secretly dating her?’ ‘Did you kidnap her?’ ‘Congrats Hae, after such a long time you’re already dating her.’ ‘What happened?’ Only to be stopped by Leeteuk, telling them to stop they might wake the lady up.

                    “Well, we saw her in Han River and she’s crying,” Super Junior members except him and Eunhyuk gasped. “At first, we didn’t know it was her but we heard her saying sorry to Durami. Remember, the news last time?”

                    Super Junior nodded, they’re much updated with 2ne1, who isn’t in this industry? Donghae told them everything when they approached her and she didn’t seem to recognize them and just about when they were to introduce themselves, she fainted. Eunhyuk also them about their debate on the car and all the members agreed with Eunhyuk and said that they did the right thing. They decided to just wait for her to wake up then maybe they could take her to their dorm or just let her borrow their phones to contact someone. For the meantime, she’ll sleep in Eunhyuk’s and Donghae’s room –in Donghae’s bed to be exact while the two can just sleep on the couch on their living room.

                    Everyone went already in their own rooms to sleep, tired from their schedules but Donghae c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter