Chapter Four

An Evil Goddess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Four

 

 

                     Upon entering the Thunder Club; you’ll hear the loud and upbeat music blazing all throughout the two-story establishment played by a DJ up in a stage just before the dance floor where you’ll see people dance crazily and wildly in beat as the small rays of dancing white lights overpower the dim lights of the whole club. The whole club is almost black; black shiny floors, black-painted concrete walls, black ceiling, four black royal-rounded staircase on both sides of the club hugging the two bars on the first floor, black railings of the balcony on private rooms on the second floor that overlooks the dance floor, black sturdy double doors for the front and back, black couches, seats, and round marble tables. Compared to other clubs, it’s not too crowded; they have limits of customers that can enter the club. Privacy is respected; no paparazzi can even go to its parking lot, thanks to a tight security. Most people who are here have high-class type of living –rich in short. So, they don’t really gossip, post on internet, or send to a news site about anything that would happen inside the bar because they simply don’t have that time for that.

                    It’s a perfect hang-out place for idols, actors, or anyone who’s in the showbiz industry. Of course, not everybody in the industry can come, you need lots of money. Though everybody can’t come in, anyone can be ban from going in the club –reasons you can get ban; First is when you get caught gossiping outside about what happened or who is inside the bar. Second is when you fight inside the bar.

                    “This club is such a blessing, if everything we heard about it is true,” Eunhyuk exclaimed, his eyes scanning the whole club with utmost amazement. “So, shall we just get a table here or still get a private room?”

                    “Let’s still get a room,” Leeteuk answered. Leeteuk lead them upstairs with Sungmin in his right side and Kangin and Kyuhyun on the left, following them is Donghae between Siwon and Eunhyuk, as they reached the second floor they were welcomed by the same looking bar but it only has three bartenders not like the bars downstairs which have six. Leeteuk talked with one of them but unfortunately, there are no more rooms available. “Let’s go down guys, no rooms available.”

                    They were about to go when the girls bathroo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter