Chapter Three

An Evil Goddess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Three

 

                   Dara called for Seven and they heard clearly how she’s really close to him because of the way she talked. Dara deleted the call log before giving it back to Donghae. Dara asked them if she could use their bathroom but they all panicked asking her why. ‘I need to wash my face’ she answered boringly. Why are they even acting like it’s a big deal? She thought. In the end, they just let her use the sink on the kitchen to wash her face and let her borrow a mirror too. Seriously, what’s on their bathroom?

                   She sat on the very centre of the sofa they offered her like a queen, a seat apart from her right is Donghae, Eunhyuk, Siwon, and Yesung then on her left is Heechul who’s sitting closer to her, Kangin, Kyuhyun and Leeteuk. Ryeowook and Sungmin are on the kitchen preparing their breakfast. They offered her food but she declined, she doesn’t have an appetite yet. She’s starting to get annoyed by the actions of the people on her right. They kept nudging each other and whispering while Heechul is striking a conversation with her. She’s already anxious that he might ask about her dream knowing about Heechul’s bluntness and she doesn’t want that.

                   “So, are you really okay now?” Heechul asked which she only answered with a nod and shook her head for his next question. “You think you don’t have to go to the hospital?”

                   “This must have happened a lot already that you’re so sure,” Heechul assumed earning a name-calling from their leader.

                   “It’s okay,” Dara said looking at Leeteuk then at Heechul, “It happened a few times already.”

                   “Oh, why? Did you have check-up already?” Heechul inquired more.

                   Dara was about to reply when their doorbell rang. It must be Seven oppa already, Dara thought looking at their front door. Leeteuk went to open the door and there he was Seven, he’s about to greet him but he got pushed aside when Bom who’s at Seven’s back strutted her way into their apartment. Dara was shocked to see Bom but before she can even say anything Bom’s already in tears hugging her tightly while scolding her but it’s so inaudible because of her crying. “Ack, Bommie-ah, can’t breathe and can’t understand what you’re saying.”

                   Bom wiped her tears away as she pulled away from the hug, “How could you j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter